-9-

Season 2, Episode 5 -When A Stranger Calls- {part 1}

The started like any other school lunch and school. They final bell rang as i rushed outside to see jughead coming out off the other doors.

"I'm so excited schools over. I can finally go get pops and coffee." I said grinning.

"I am too." Jughead laughed, i pushed open the door to see a bunch of the Serpents crowded around one of the tables outside. They were all talking in whispers but once my heels started clicking on the ground everyone looked up. Sweet Pea's gaze shifted to Jughead and then tilted his head.

"Nice Article your friend's mom wrote." Sweet Pea glared, i gave a confused look between the two boys, not knowing what was going on. I never did read the news papers or anything like that. I looked back to Sweet Pea, seeing the black eye he now had.

"Yeah, i uh, i saw it." Jughead said, scratching the back of his neck. "Dilton Doiley said he was stabbed and jumped by you guys."

"And, you believe something Dilton Doiley said? That ass hole who lies about almost everything?" I questioned.

"No, the idiot stabbed himself with his own knife, trying to frame us for some shit we didn't even start." Fangs said crossing his arms. I hadn't been aware of the Serpent and Bulldog fight, and i was quite mad that i didnt get an invite to go beet some bulldogs ass.

"You guys jumped him?" Jughead asked glaring at the boys.

"No, it was a fight, a fair one, notice how i said far. But that was until your boy Andrews' girl showed up with a gun and shot it into the air." Sweet Pea said. (Pew, pew.) "You see this?" He said pointing to his eye. "Your boy Andres gave this to me."

"And they got off scot-free and we all get hauled by the police. We are sick of it." Sweet Pea stated, banging his fists on the table, "It's pay back time."

Jughead frowned as i moved closer to the table to see what they were working on. "What are you thinking of, Pea?" I asked, looking at the plans on the table. I looked up quickly and my eyes widened.

"Is that a pipe bomb?" Jughead quirked a brow, moving closer to the table to stand beside me. "What are you planning on doing with that?" He asked.

"Fogarty's cousin served in the military, he's gonna buil us something. We'll do it after hours, it'll shut down the register once and for all."

"No." I said shaking my head and glaring at the boy. "It could kill innocent people too. Blowing up the building isn't gonna make it better, if anything it will make it worse."

"But it's not gonna get worse." Sweet Pea countered not listeing to a single word i said.

"Uh yes, yes it can Sweet-Pea. If we are so against what their saying about us, don't make it true. They'll actually have a reason to hate us, Pea. This isn't the answer." I said trying to talk some sort of cents into him.

"Exactly, why don't we just talk to Archie and see what happens." Jughead said as i scoff.

"Talking doesn't help either, we've tried that. it doesn't work. I hate to say it Jug, but talking isn't the answer for everything." I say trying to calm myself down.

"We dont even know who you stand with, Jones? Who do you stand with?" Sweet Pea questioned, looking directly at Jughead. "Do you stand with us the Serpents, Or them? You can't be a half serpent."

The rest of the gang mummered in agreement. I couldn't argue with that. Jughead was my boyfriend, and my best friend, and someone i could always turn to and trust and a whole lot of other things. But the Serpents had literally been there my whole life, just like Jughead.

After jughead didnt respond the serpent teens started to pack up there things and leave. I didnt bother going with them, i knew i could find them if i needed to and now wasnt the best time.

"So i guess Archie started world war three, huh?" Jughead asked, braking the silence.

"The Northside has been dumping on us for years." Toni explained, "Your dad, Y/n's dad and mom and y/n/n have been the only people keeping the idiots, like Sweat-Pea, stable and making sure the dont do anything stupid."

"And it is not getting any easier, if anything it is getting harder." I say as we start to walk around the school. "I think you guys give me more control credit then i deserve. If i can't even stop Sweet Pea and Fangs for coming up with an idiot plan and keeping everyone in line, i dont know what i will do. I don't think i do it on my own, Fp did mostly everything and my father was and is our business runner. And it is Sweet-Pea, he wont back down at least not without a fight."

It was the end of the day, 10 p.m and the teen serpents and i had nothing better to do then play pool at the wyrm. I mean we did have homework but who actually does that type of thing.

"How are we gonna deal with the Northsiders?" Sweet Pea asked, bringing up the earlier topic from school. Fangs looked to the raven haired boy cautiously i guess knowing that was something tha would piss me off. I sighed setting shooting the pool ball and looked up to Sweet pea.

"I will find a way to handle it. I don't want you doing anything until i say it is okay. We already have the mayor and those other shits on our back and we dont need anyone else after us." I said with a slight glare. The two boys nodded as Sweet Pea took his turn.

"Say the word queenie, and we're on it. The bulldogs are nothing compared to us serpents." Sweet Pea stated confidently striking a muscle pose and laughing. I chuckled at him and took my turn a the pool game. The bell on the door rung and Sweet Pea looked up and then scoffed.

"I think this Northsider's lost." Sweat-Pea called out. I laughed, turning around. My face soon dropped when i noticed it was Jughead, with his Jacket on. Oh, shit. Dont do anything stupid.

"I'm not lost." Jughead argued. "I'm over being a half-serpent."

"Wow, you'll do anything to protect your little northside buddies, wont you." Sweet pea said, shaking his head and scoffing at the boy. I turned to look at the raven haired serpent with a glare.

"Shut your trap and listen or get the fuck out of the bar. It is nothing personal." I said as Sweat-Pea put his hands up in defence and said nothing.

"My dad's a serpent, and he lead you, I wanna stand with you. Tall Boy's the who gave me this jacket and it is time i start wearing it." Tall Boy stood up from isobar stood and walked behind me and then went to stand beside me.

"So now you wanna be a serpent?" He asked, Jughead nodded and i gave a small smile.

"Let's see if you can survive initiation, Jones." I said tilting my head to the side and leaning on the pool table. Jughead smiled in my direction and everyone turned back to what they were doing before he had walked in.

I walked over to him with a smile, "you know you now are in my territory and fall under my ruling right?" I sad joking. He smiled, running a hand through his hair.

"It was always your world and as for listening to you... i do that everyday." He smirked softly, kissing me.

"God you are a dork." I said laughing, taking his hand. "I have a pool game to win now, if you want to watch?"

"Would love to."