-5-

Season 2, Episode 3 -The Watcher In The Woods- [Part 1]

Every fairytale comes with the same warning: That children should never go into the woods alone. Stray from the path and who knows what you will encounter. A hungry wolf. A handsome devil. Or maybe something worse.

-------------------------------------------------------------

It was Jughead's first day official day at Southside High. Sweet pea, Fang, Toni and i were sitting at the groups usual table aka the serpents table.

"Did you hear about those Northsiders who got shot last night?" Fangs asked us.

"Who?" Toni asked right away, Fangs just shrugged as we all brushed it off.

"Hey, when's your man getting here?" Toni asked, nudging me. I rolled my eyes at laughing a little as sweat pea and fangs started making kissing noises.

"I have no fucking clue. He said he'd text me when he's on his way." I say shrugging not really caring about the time or school. I was excited for Jughead to be starting school here with me and my friends, but at the same time i was also nervous for him.

"Well, he's a" Toni paused looking at her phone. "He is a half-hour late." Toni laughed.

"I said he'd be here." I say grabbing my phone and checking for text messages. Then we decided to stand up and walk around the school. Toni and i stood in the crowd of students, waiting for Jughead.

" Forsythe Pendleton Jones the third." Toni called out. I laughed as Jughead looked at the girl confused.

"Um, just Jughead." He clarified.

"No problem, i'm Toni Topaz, y/n/n and i are supposed to give you the full animatronic tour of Southside High, but some of the robots when crazy and killed the guest so... we'll just wing it." Toni joked, Jughead looked to me as i laughed.

"She is kidding, for the most part... okay, slightly." I said smirking. Jughead smiled slightly and nodded. We then started walking down the hall as i sighed and clapping my hands.

"So, the classrooms don't have WiFi, bathroom stalls don't have doors." I at starting to list all the problems at this school.

"What about the red and black?" He asked. Toni and i looked to each other with pursed lips.

"Yeah, that's gone." I blurted out. "Poof."

"Yep, censorship? budget cuts? Take your pick." Toni explained. We all turned the corner and Toni and i groaned at the sight, there were a group of three kids doing Jingle-Jangle, like normal.

"And to the right, you'll see the infamous Jingle-Jangle being consumed in its natural habitat by the animals." I said smirking.

"I'm sorry, 'Jingle-Jangle'?" Jughead questioned.