-13-

Season 2, Episode 7 -Tales From The Darkside- {part 1}

What you are about to witness are three twisted tales connected to the tragic and macabre events that befell the town of Riverdale.

Known as the "Black Hood murders," they were all the more tragic because those who bore witness to these terrible things were so young.

A seemingly random shooting quickly reveled itself to be the first in a series of gruesome attack perpetrated by a hooked assailant.

These latest chapters began with the discovery of a letter from the Black Hood affixed to the door of Pop Tate's Chock'lit Shoppe.

"People of Riverdale, I have rid this town of the drug-dealing child killer and others like him. Now you must choose your fate. The next 48 hours will be a test. And i will be watch if you very closely. Show me your pure of heart, on my work ends. Continue to sin... and I will take up the sword again."

The next day, everything went back to  a sum what normal

The next day, everything went back to a sum what normal. A substitute teacher was brought in to replace Mr. Phillips until they found a permanent replacement, lets be honest no one wants to teach at Southside. But last night, he had been killed by the black hood in his cell.

Everyone was still on edge and the serpents were on guard, because now, the Black Hood had officially killed a Southside resident.

My father was installing more and more security making sure that i was safe and he was also putting in an effort to keep the Serpents safe. Peyton was now fully living with us. With my other friends, my dad was giving them money for security things to make there trailer safer.

I was on edge but i wasn't afraid. The Black Hood killed a Southside resident and it was some one that i knew. It was scary for all i know the serpents could be on that list and we could start getting targeted. Then my phone started to right. I look at the caller ID and see SweetPeas name pop up as i decline.

"Who was that?" Archie asks, not that is any of his business.

"A friend, he needs me to give him a ride. But i said no." I shrugged with a small smile. I wasnt afraid of what would or could happen to me with this Black Hood guy, i was more worried for my friends and family room the Southsiders that couldn't protect themselves against this man.

Later that day Jughead and I were laying in bed, my head resting on his chest. Jughead ran his fingers though my air as his other hand rubbed small circles on my back, as I listened his heartbeat helping my relax.

"Are you afraid?" Jughead asked me out of no where. I didn't need to ask what he thought i was afraid off because i knew what he was talking about.

"No." I say not moving as pull up more blankets. He sat up slightly, and i moved off of him and onto the pillows. "What?" I asked confused.

"How are you not afraid? He could come after any one of us next, y/n/n. He could hurt you." Jughead said slightly frustrated at me.

"I dont care what happens to my as long as my family, you and the serpents are alright." I say looking up at him. Jughead groaned pushing the blankets off and standing up. "Jughead's what is the problem with that?" I ask.

"That is the problem." He says, running his hands though his hair. " You don't care if you end up getting hurt, but i care if you end up getting hurt. I would be dead inside if something happened to you. I lost my mom, my dad, and my sister. I can't stand the idea of losing you."

I tilted my head and frowned, standing up and walking to wards him and wrapping my hands around his neck. "Jug..." i say, trying to calm him down.

"Y/n, i'm being serious. I can't let anything happen to you. I don't know if how you would feel or if you feel the same way, but i'd be out of my mind. It doesn't affect you, but everyone around you, me, Betty, Archie, Veronica, your Father. The people who are gonna have to say goodbye and figure out what they're gonna have to do with out you." He exclaimed, tear falling out of his eye.

"I'm sorry. i'll be more careful i promise. " i say as he sighed and wrapped his hands around my waist pulling my closer to him as he placed his lips on mine. Suddenly his phone rang and he sighed as we both pulled away.

"Hello?" He answered, slightly annoyed. His eyes widened. He pulled the phone away from his ear and frowned. "I... um, i gotta go." He said looking down slightly.

"What? What's going on, Jug?"

"Um... i, Penny called in her favor." He said looking to the floor.

"Please, be careful." I whisper as Jug pulled my in once again.

"I will. I promise." He gave my a quick kiss before walking out.

Later that day while my da was out helping our Southside Community, Betty called me and asked if i wanted to go to pops.

"I thought i would finally outsmarted him, y/n/n. The Black Hood." Betty said sighing as we sat at a booth at pops for supper. "By having Mr. Phillips arrested, i thought i was saving his life, but instead..."

"Hey, Betts, i am going to stop you right there. Phillips didn't deserve what happened to him,but at the same time, he was a high-school teacher dealing drugs on the side." I say taking another bite of my supper.

"And how the hell did the Black Hood get into the Sheriff's station?" Betty says sighing trying to think.

"He could have picked the lock, stole an officers keys, broke the lock,claimed in though a window, some one stupid might have left the door open. There i a lot of grey area here where my criminal mind can play around." I say as Betty shoots me a glare.

"Or, unless... no that's crazy." Betty mumbles to herself.

"What is it?" I ask looking over at the Blond girl. "Come on, what is Betty?"

"Nothing, don't worry about it. It is to crazy." Betty says shouting down her own idea.

"So to change the subject to a more positive matter. Do you like any one?"

"Well, um..." Betty starts off.

And then my phone goes of from SweetPea again asking for a ride as i decline

"So, back to my previous question... do you like anyone?" I say smiling.

"Well, um, there is a guy that i kind of have a crush on. He plays on the football team and we talk here and there." Betty says smiling down at her food.

"Aww. What is his name? I might now him." I say smiling.

"His name is Tyler. He grew up on the Southside and moved to Northside at 12 or something."betty says blushing.

"So cute." I say smiling. I should get going now. It is getting late." I say cleaning up the table a bit to help Pop. "Do you want a ride home or anything?"

"No, i am good. See you later." Betty says smiling as i leave.