-4-

Season 2, Episode 2 -Nighthawks- [Part 2]

I stood there walking around my room trying to calm myself down with everything that was happening

I stood there walking around my room trying to calm myself down with everything that was happening. FP was going to jail, pops was soon to be closing and i had to lead a gang, by myself.

"Calm down, y/n/n. You are going to stress your self out even more." Jug said placing his hands on my shoulders to stop my from waking.

"I cant, Jug. With everything happening. Everything is falling apart and I can't face it. Fred got shot, your father is going to jail and i have to lead a gang by myself. And I am only 16 (i think that is how old they are) i cant do that. It is bad enough that i am in a gang already. I can not do this.-" then i get cut off by jug kissing my.

"That is not going to work. I am still stressed and i still cant do anything and-" then jughead kisses me again with more passion then the first one. I start to melt into the kiss rapping my arms around his neck as his trail down to my waist. Then his phone starts to ring.

"What a shame. I was starting to feel better." I say fake pouting, jug sarcastically laughs at me.

"Hello?" Jug sy picking up the phone and putting it on speaker.

"Hi, I couldnt sleep last night, Jug." Betty says.

"y/n is here as well." I say cutting in.

"Oh, hi, y/n/n. Anyways I kept thinking about your dad and pops and how y/n/n you are running a gang by yourself. And how we might be able to kill three bird with one stone. (Yes, i know the saying is two birds with one stone. Just say with me.)" betty says.

"Yeah, okay i am listening." Jug says.

"What do you have in mind, Betty?" I ask.

"Can you two meet me at the mayors office? I have to take care of something."

"Yeah, we will meet you there in ten, if that works for you?" I say looking over at jug who nods.

"Okay, sweet, great. I will se it up. Um... i will see you in ten." And we hang up the phone.

The three of us sat on the small couch in the waiting room of City Hall. I was some what completely calm or at least more than i was when i was at my house with jug. It has become something i am good at faking an emotional. The only way Jughead could tell that i was nervous was because i was playing with my rings and my jewelry. Then Mayor McCoy walked into the waiting room and Betty stood up off the couch and over to Mayor McCoy.

"Mayor McCoy!" Betty said excitedly. The three of us stood up and hurried over to her.

"Betty, Jughead, Y/n." Mayor McCoy said smiling at us as she walked over. "What can i help you three with?"

"So, uh, Pop's Chock'lit Shoppe is on the verge of closing and we want Pop Tate to know the town are on his side." Betty said playing with her hands, Mayor McCoy huffed as I narrowed my eyes at the older woman.