-6-

Finally an update.
Sorry for the wait.
I had a softball tournament this week and 2 weeks ago i had my finals.
I also i am living in a extreme heat wave and i don't want my IPad or phone to overheat.
Hope you understand.

-Mya

Season 2, Episode 3 -The Watcher In The Woods- [Part 2]

I sat there at my desk drumming my hands on the table as our teacher talked about a book i have already read

"Fahrenheit 452, by one of my favorite authors, Ray Bradbury." Mr. Phillips said, holding up the book as he walked around the class. "Let's start with the title, can anyone tell me it's significance?"

"What? Damn it!" Sweet Pea shouted as he walk out of the room. I laughed a little at his out burst.

"People, come on. There's a burning book on the cover." I looked anywhere but the front of the class room.

"Fahrenheit 451 is the temperature at which paper burns." Jughead called out. I looked over at Jughead and sighed, closing my eyes. "It was a pleasure to burn." He said quoting.

"Indeed. Thank you, Mr. Jones and welcome to hell." Mr. Phillips nodded. The bell then finally rang for lunch and students hurried out of the class. I started to put my binder away asking my time not caring, when I realized Jughead wasn't next to me. I looked up to see him talking to the teacher. I grabbed my bag and walked up to the two.

"I was wondering what happened to the Red and Black?" Jughead asked, he turned his head to see me standing behind him and smiled, intertwining our fingers.

"Drugs and Gangs came to Southside High." Mr. Phillips sighed. "It's hard to get students into those type of things into the school paper."

"I'm into it." Jughead nodded. "And i have experience as well. Y/n, and another girl and I wrote for the Blue and Gold back at Riverdale, y/n is a really good photographer."

"Are the articles online?" Phillips asked, Jughead nodded with a smile. "I'll take a look at them and let you know."

"Thanks, it means a lot." Jughead said before we walked out.

Finally school was over and Jughead and i were walking down the hall together, hand in hand when Mr. Phillips called out our names. The two of us turned around to see our teacher jogging towards us.

"Mr. Jones, i've read your work, I'm impressed. As well as you Ms. Queens, your photographs are excellent." Mr. Phillips said complimenting us. "So much so, that i'll consider reopening the Red and Black on two conditions, One, no gangs and two, no jingle-jangle. If you even write about them, if i see you trafficking, we're done." "

"He That won't be a problem." I said with a small nod.

"The old newspaper room is just down the hall, follow me." Phillips said, leading us towards the room. Finally we reached the door and Mr. Phillips unlocked the door, opening it. "You two might have to bring a duster.... and a vacuum."