-16-

Season 2, Episode 8 - House Of The Devil - {part 2}

Betty, Jughead and I stood outside the jail, with Fp's truck, waiting for him to finally be released

Betty, Jughead and I stood outside the jail, with Fp's truck, waiting for him to finally be released. I held onto Jughead as they watched him walking past he gates. FP chuckled, i am guessing because we had giant cheesier cat grins on. The gate buzzed, swinging open.

Jughead pulled his dad in for a hug as i smiled.

"Hey, y/n/n." FP smiled, pulling me in for a hug as well. "Thank you for taking care of him." He whispered. I smiled and nodded, pulling away.

"No problem."

The three walked to the truck, me hopping in the drivers seat so the two could catch up on god knows what.

I drove us of to pop because i assumed that there was no food at Jug's place and my house was to far away.

The three of us sat in pops, FP's having his first meal out. Which is very exiting if you asks me. I sat alone on the other side while FP and Jughead sat together. The three of us were enjoying our meals as the bell chimed and Alice Cooper and Betty Cooper walked into the diner, walking towards our Southside asses.

"Fp Jones." Alice sighed, FP looked up and sighed.

"Alice." Fp sighed.

"Is it true what they say about men who just get out of Prison?" Alice asked, crossing her arms.

"And what would that be?"

"That their sexually frustrated." Alice smirked, FP chuckled and motioned for Alice and Betty to sit down with us. The two sat down on wither side of me. Just great.

"The Black Hoods targeting sinners, so i'd watch your back FP." Alice warned. Jughead and I shared a look with Fp and then we sighed. "Especially once rejoin your gang of delinquents and hoodlums."

"The serpents aren't-" Jughead started, getting cut off by FP.

"I'm not going back to the Serpents, Alice." Fp told her. Jughead and I looked to each other, looking back up to FP. "I thought a lot about it when i was in Shankshaw, and i'm done with serpent life. It's gonna be one last ride for my boy and i. It'll be a slippery slope for me."

"The serpents need you, Dad." Jughead frowned. FP looked over to me who sighed and nodded.

"So then what will you be doing?" Alice asked, slightly displeased.

"Working, Warden Cooper." He says as i almost burst out laughing. "I saw the help wanted sign in the window. Thought i'd talk to Pop about picking up some shifts."

"Lets hope your plans don't come crashing down once you start drinking." Alice smirked. I sighed and shook my head. God could this day get any worse.

"Actually, i am in AA. Started in jail and i dont plan on stopping." FP says smiling and siping his tea with a pinky out.