-20-

Season 2, Episode 10 - The Blackboard Jungle - {part 2}

"Season 2, Episode 10 - The Blackboard Jungle - {part 2}

"Mayor McCoy has deemed Southside Hight a public healt hazard due to toxic fumes from the methamphetamine lab in the basement." Jughead then crumbs u the piece of paper. " there was no meth, jut jingle-jangle."

"So, the worn turns, and it is back to RIverdale High for the both of you, huh?" FP asks as he stands beside our table.

"I dont know, Fp. This all seems very suspicious if you ask me." I say as i lean. My head on the back of our booth.

"Damn straight, something is off about this whole southside high closing thing." Fp says as he takes a see with us. "You not wanting to imit the real reason that yo two dont want to go back to that school."

"I dont know what you are taking about." I say leaning over and putting on a poker face. Pops bell rings and Fp looks over to see the guest walk in.

"Oh, i think the just walked through the door." Fp then gets up and leaves us as Betty and Archie walk over to our table.

"Thank you for meeting with us." Betty says as she sits down in the booth with us.

"Yeah, no problem. Thought we would clear the air before we get pared together in one of our classes or something." Jughead says as i roll my eyes.

"Actually, i wanted to talk with you because i need your help with something... you rember that baby my mom put up for adoption?" Betty asks.

"Yeah, the long lost cooper sibling? Yep." Jughead and I both nod.

"I was hoping that you would put me in touch with your social worker, Miss, Whites, to se if she can help me find him. And Y/n i was hoping that you would help me track him down."

"Betty, of course we will help you, but why the sudden need for a brother change?" I ask.

"Polly, she, uh... had the twins. And, uh, she didnt even call my mo to tell her. I know my mom is crazy but she is also... really sad. So, maybe if she found her son, having him in our lives,... it might make her feel better." Archie then starts to rub bettys back.

I wasnt even sure why big red was here. He ha nothing to do with this and sure not doing anything.

"I will send you Miss, Whites number." Jug tells her.

"As for clearing their air with you two, we am happy that yo are going to be coming back to riverdale heigh." Archie says as i just nod not really caring what he had to says.

Later tat night i head home to talk to my father.

"Are you excited to go back?" My dad asked, as he flipped through channels and handed me some coffee.

"If by excited you mean, ready to go and shoot my self the i am a hundred percent ready." I joked, as my father rolled his eyes. "But in all honestly, kinda. I mean, i have the serpents so it won't be too bad, plus i get to get back into cheer so that's fun. Along wth seeing Cheryl."

"What about you and the others?" My dad asked quickly, i looked up quirking an eyebrow.

"What about them?"