-11-

Season 2, Episode 6 -Death Proof- {part 1}

In Riverdale, everyone wears a mask, not just the black hood. But every so often the mask slips. And our true selves are laid bare for the world to see.
----------------------

"Morning." I say walking out of jughead s room with one of his shirts on. "You, uh...? Are you hungry? We could go to pop's, if you want."

"You never have to ask me that." Jug says smiling up from his computer.

"Sweet." I say walking back into his room to go change.

-----------------------

So, we scramble to put the mask back on, like a kid in a cheap Halloween costume, but most of the time it is to late. People have already seen what is underneath...

and it is terrifying
----------------------

and it is terrifying ----------------------

"Cherry, you have to press charges." I shout into my phone. While i was out with the serpents last night my dear friend had a situation and i sadly wasnt there to stop what happened and i feel awful.

"I cant mommy dearest, already told the lodges that we aren't going to be place the charges." Cheryl says.

"Well, it is not her decision on what happens. You should tell someone about it." I say as i start pasting the room.

"Well, i cant it is already set in stone." She says as she sighs.

"What me to pay a couple of people to go beet the living shit out of them? I have lawyers you could use as well." I say trying to calm down.

"As tempting as that offer sounds, i am going to have to pass on that. I am sorry."

"Just promise me one thing."

"What would that be, y/n/n." Cheryl says.

"At least try and keep fighting. I am sure we will find a way out of this." I say almost crying.

"Okay, i will try but only for you."

"Thank you, C." I say before hanging up.

"What was that about?" Jughead asks as he wraps his arms around me.

"I will tell you at pops."

We get on jughead bike as he drives off to pops. We sit in our booth as i start telling him what Cheryl told me and what happened that night.