-22-

Season 2: episode 11: The Wrestler {Part 2}

Later that day i went to go meet up with Kevin at Pops, he said something about video gigolo.

"Why am i here Kev?" I ask as i place my order.

"I needed some one to talk and i also what Ed your option on somethings." He said as we got to our table.

"Can i ask what it is?"

"Nope." He then pulls out his laptop and opens a website. "Okay in needed your option in these men."

"Just because i am dating a boy doesn't mean that i have good taste in them." I say laughing at him. He scrolls around on th website. "Wait! Stop! Go up a little more."

"Is that Chic?" I look at Kevin and nod. "That is why he looks so familiar. I have seen him on the app before."

I cut him off before he can say anything else. "We need to tell Betty."

"Right, yes. Let me caller." He pulls out his phone and starts calling.

"Hey, Kev, what's up?" Betty asks through the phone.

"Are you some where secure where you can talk?" Kevin asks as i listen into the call.

"Yeah, why?"

"I just found out where I remember slash no him from.he is a video gigolo, a webcam boy, a cyber trick." Kevin explains and the line stays silent for a while.

"I will talk to you tomorrow." And with that Betty hangs up the phone.

The next day at school Betty, Kevin and i where standing in the Blue and Gold office taking.

"It felt so good, you guys." Kevin sat there explain his take do of Archie as i laughed. "It is like, Archie, you have the physique of a 1970's porn star, but that doesn't mean that you can wrestle." I laughed a little.

"Kevin that is not the best way to but it. Archie cant fight, at all. So he took moose down once. That is not a big deal. I think that i could knock the lights out of him." I say as Kevin laughs a little.

"Speak of porn stars..." betty started.

"Did you get lost down the webcam rabbit hole last night?" Kevin asked nodding his head as i rolled my eyes.

"It is fascinating. I thought that it would be a good idea to bring chick home to help my mom without think or knowing who he was, and now to find out that he is actually multiple, multiple people, performing on line... how do i broach that with him?" Betty explains.

"Or do you even want to breach that with him?" I ask her as Betty continues to stress.

Then there is a knock on the door. "Hey, am I interrupting something?" Jughead asks walking in.

"Yeah, kind of..." "no..." "not really..." both Kevin and Betty and i respond.

Jughead looks between the three of us. "I just wanted to run some stuff by you, Y/n. I can come back late if that works for you.

"No, no, no, it is fine." Both Kevin and Betty get up and leave. As soon as they are gone jughead pulls me into a quick kiss.

"What was that for?" I ask shocked.

"Do i need a reason to kiss my girlfriend?" He says as i look at him. "I promise. I just missed you a lot and we dont see each other much."

I smile and pull him into another kiss. "You dont need a reason to kiss me."

Jughead laughs as we both pull away. "Anyways, i wanted to talk about the paper with you. by the way i am digging Kevins new gossip column."

I laugh. "I wasn't my idea. When we left Betty needed to fill the extra space anyways since i ave been brought back i have been taking my far share of photos and Betty is letting me work with the layout." I say smiling proudly.