-10-

Season 2, Episode 5 -When A Stranger Calls- {part 2}

Jughead and I had been peacefully asleep, but something had to wake him and i up. When he woke up startled and almost screamed at the sight of a group of people standing over his bed with Serpent masks on. I rolled over wrapping myself in blankets trying to get some sleep.

"Could you have not done this later or when i was sleeping at my house?" I say tiredly. I knew they wouldn't care.

"Your initiation begins now." Toni said under the mask.

"With you assuming guardianship of the beast." Sweet pea, whistled and hot-dog jumped onto the bed.

"You have to be joking." Jughead muttered to himself. Then rest of the serpents left. I rubbed my eyes getting used to the light.

"What do you think of 'The Beast'?" I said laughing. Jughead looked down at me with a smirk on his face.

"It's hotdog, i can't believe this is the initiation." Jughead said laughing and petting the dog.

"Only step one Juggie." I said, scratching the top of hot-dogs head. "It is only going to get worse." I said with a small smirk, laying backdown. Hotdog followed my actions and laid his head on my stomach.

"And the dogs taking my spot." He said chuckling, i turned my head to Jughead and rolled my eyes.

"Don't be jealous." I said yawning a little. "Come lets get some sleep." I say moving my head on top of Jughead's chest as his hands wrapped around my waist holding me close. He gave a small kiss on the top of the head and we both drifted of back to sleep.

"So what do you think of the beast?" Toni laughed, sitting next to me in Jughead's trailer going over some serpent stuff

"So what do you think of the beast?" Toni laughed, sitting next to me in Jughead's trailer going over some serpent stuff. Hotdog had his head in my lap as i gently stroked his fur, smiling down.

"He stinks, and barks all the time, and he is a girlfriend stealer." Jughead said with a playful glare, looking over at me and the dog. I rolled my eyes and shook my head, laughing a little at jug's comment.

"He is a dog, Jug." I say laughing.

"Doesn't matter." He said with a small smirk. "He is taking all of your love."

"Sorry, but every new recruit has to take care of him. It's tradition." Toni says shrugging. "I remember when y/n/n had to take him. She wouldn't let him go"

"Best three days of my life." I said laughing.

"But this isn't the same hotdog." Toni said and i shrugged. "This is the third one."

"Hotdog the third? This is getting borderline ridiculous." Jughead said chuckling.

"And you're one to talk? Mr. Forsyth something Jones the third." I said playfully as hot-dog barked in agreement. "See, even the dog agrees with me."