-7-

Season 2, Episode 4 -The Town That Dreaded Sundown- [Part 1]

-------------------------------------------------------------

Everyone is afraid to say it. So, let me be the first. There is a serial killer amongst us. San Francisco has the zodiac killer. New Orleans have the axman. Texarkana, Texas, had the phantom killer. The list goes on and on. And to add to the ranks Riverdale's very own psychopath, the black hood.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Jughead and i walked up and down the isles at Riverdale's local library trying to find anything we could on serial killers, that had good aim and got the job done. I was able to find 4 books and jughead found 5. We walked up to the Register a placed our books down on the counter.

"Are these for research for school?" The librarian asked us.

"Research. Just research." I say giving the older lady a tight smile.

"Not for school, though." Jug added on.

"There are some terrible things going on in this town. Sadly it is not getting any better." The old woman said stamping out our books.

"Who would have thought it? Uh?" I say looking around the library. "A serial killer in a small town like riverdale."

The librarian looks up at us. "I am not just talking about that. I am also talking about that awful video those put up this morning." I turn to jughead not knowing wha to say.

-------------------------------------------------------------

There it was. Terror was seeping into the bedrock of Riverdale. A town hall meeting has been set up by our own Mayor McCoy. People were afraid to walk the streets alone, especially when dusk approached. Shops closed early, locks were added to doors and people started to heir security. Suspicions between the North and South Side deepened getting fanned into flames by Alice Cooper. As everyone wondered what danger lurked in the dark and when we were going to hear from the Black Hood next. Along with, how far into darkness would Archie Andrews go on his quest to avenge his father and to stop the black hood?

-------------------------------------------------------------

I had decided to go to school early today just so i could spend some time with the serpents

I had decided to go to school early today just so i could spend some time with the serpents. I was at my locker, pulling out my math, science and history books. I turned around, noticing a couple of Ghoulies staring at me and i shrugged it off like normal. I then heard a bang from beside me and pulled out my blade pressing it to the persons throat.