-19-

Season 2, Episode 10 - The Blackboard Jungle - {part 1}

------You know how there are just some towns where bad things always seem happen? Well, Riverdale has become one of those towns

------
You know how there are just some towns where bad things always seem happen? Well, Riverdale has become one of those towns. The most recent horror? The school janitor turned out to be a serial killer. But we were putting him away along with all of our Christmas decorations.

Now we were back to your typical small-town intrigues. Clandestine meetings behind closed doors and the like. Yes, by and large it was business as usual in Riverdale.
------

"Wow, Jones, props to you. It is very Lovecraftian." Toni said as we sat on the stair of Southside High reading over some of Jughead's work. "Which i am sure was the intention. But i got to ask you, did you write this on a typewriter?"

"Yeah, i did. I wanted to get into Lovecraft's headspace."

"Plus, i got you an old typewriter for Christmas that i found in the scary attic." I say smiling as i leaned on jugheads shoulder.

"No comment." Jughead says laughing a little as he steals his paper back from Toni.

Soon after that two of my favourite serpent boys come running out cheering about something. "What is going on?" I ask as i stand up.

"This hellhole is officially being shut down." Sweet-Pea says laughing as a bunch of other serpents start to walk out of the school. "No more southside high."

"What? How?" Jughead asks standing up besides me.

"It is going o be quarantined. But hey who cares, we are all going to different schools."

"That doesn't make sence. Where are you guys going?" Jug ass getting more and more sceptical.

"Same as you, and you and you and fangs. We are going to Riverdale High." Sweet-Pea says smiling.

"Take me to this list right now." I say as i pull Fangs along back into the school. I push me way to the front of the group of people.

Y/n Queen- Riverdale High
Peyton Queen- Riverdale High
Jughead Jones- Riverdale High
Toni Topaz- Riverdale High
Fangs Fograrty- Riverdale high
Sweet Pea- Riverdale High

And it kept on going. It was all South-Side serpents going to riverdale high. "There is no fucking way it is real." I say smiling. "I am going to go tell the others." I smile running off to a table of serpents.

"What's going on we heard the news?" One of the serpents says.

"So? What's it say? Are we all together? Are they planing on splitting us up?" Another one of the serpents asks.

"Where are we going?" Another asked, i grinned at them.

"We are all going to fucking Riverdale High!" I cheered, as all cheered the rest followed. "You are coming and you are going and you and you and you." I call out as everyone runs outside to be with the rest of our group.

"Think of all the North-siders heads we all get to knock around." Jack says as him and fangs start to fake fight as we all sit there laughing at them.

"But this is real, right?" Peyton asks. "They are not here pulling our strings? We all are actually going to be going to Riverdale?"

"Thats how it look." I says smiling at everyone. "Who is ready to raise some hell?!"

The group of serpents yell and cheer as we all start to walk of to our bikes and cars. "So, school starts tomorrow?" I nod. "I say we head to the wyrm and party." Peyton says smiling at me.

"I love the way you think." I ya smiling at my sister. "Party at the wyrm! Drinks on me." I yell out as very one cheers and we all speed of to the wyrm.

The music sits there playing as we all sit there dancing or playing pool or darts. Some of us sat to the sidelines drinking, along with talking to there serpent friends.

"What do you think about the idea of moving back to the North-side?" Toni asks as i sit there playing pool with Sweet-Pea and Fangs.

"Well i know that some of my friend will open my with open arms others not so much." I say as i shoot the ball. "I mean i left the North-side to get away from all of the drama that everyone was causing."

"I get that." Toni says nodding.

"Yo, y/n/n, do we have your promotion to start fights?" Fangs asks as he plays darts with Jake.

"Dont start them only finish them. You have to remember that the North-side gets to wear a crown and they will always believe them. If you get into a fight make it messy because there is no way that they will ever believe us, unless i throw in so money."

"Got it. So what yu are saying if we get into a fight make it bloody and win. Got it." Sweat-Pea says laughing as he takes his shot on the pool table.

"I mean sure. If that is how it works then yeah." I say laughing a him. "But i am serious we dont get to walk around like we own the place anymore. My dad said that he would try and pay principal Weatherbea and see if we will each have a serpent in our class." I says as i make te winning shot.

"Your father is the best." Toni says laughing as she helps us rack up the pool table. "I am joining this round."

I nod and smile. "god thing tha there is only about half a year left." I mumble to myself.

"Do you think it will be that bad?" Peyton asks walking up to us and handing us some drinks.

"Considering that Sweet-Pea and Fangs stated a fight with them and that the whole Northside hates us with a passion then yeah it will be bad. However, since i am friends with Cheryl Blossom and she is one of the Queen Beas i think i can work something out with her." I explain to her as i take the drink out of her hand.

"Who is the other Queen Bee? It better not be Veronica fucking Lodge because i will kill her." Peyton says annoyed with the thought of Veronica.

"Dont worry." I say messing up her hair. "The other one is me."

Peyton laughs a little. "Are you serious?"

"Yeah, i am. Dont worry people will still listen t me because i am a bitch and i know how to command people." I say smiling a little.

The rest of the day we stayed there an continued to play games and trying to forget the idea of having to go to school tomorrow.