๐”๐๐…๐ˆ๐‹๐“๐„๐‘๐„๐ƒ

็”ฑ SinCircus_

All the cameras in the world can't capture how breathtaking she is and I'm selfish enough to keep that image... ๆ›ดๅคš

1 | leaving home
2 | no. 7
3 | moving in
4 | the three types
5 | hearing her voice
6 | don't fuck my ex
7 | you need a good stress reliever
8 | first it's your suitcase now its the freaking basket
9 | elijah
10 | we take separate ways
11 | massage appointment
12 | harder.
13 | flip so that i do your front
14 | fuck me first, we'll talk later
15 | fire with fire
16 | fickle minded heart
17 | a fort made out of beach chairs
18 | sparkly lids and pink lips
19 | i can play too
20 | damage
21 | tight little dress
22 | boundaries
23 | blue moon
24 | can i ask you a favor?
25 | my fault
26 | a little retreat
27 | the accident in the soup kitchen
28 | reckless
29 | do you wear that when you get laid?
30 | venus flytrap
31 | enlightening
32 | princess Mononoke
33 | a price
34 | stolen moment
35 | without me
36 | do we have a deal?
37 | detrimental
38 | be real with me
39 | parasite
40 | faded
41 | black holes and revelations
42 | black holes and revelations part II
43 | exothermic
44 | veggies, i don't know her
45 | Robocop
46 | bloody knuckles
47 | affected
48 | delicate
49 | moonshine
50 | fire meet gasoline
51 | fire meet gasoline pt II
52 | what a total shitshow
53 | overwhelming
54 | triggered
55 | mornin' slut
56 | i don't wanna do this anymore
57 | clarity
58 | broken skin
59 | back to you
60 | reckless
61 | not going anywhere
62 | something more
63 | i like you
64 | nothing more and nothing less
66 | this day is all about you yoongs
67 | ghost fear
68 | the sound of your voice
69 | my gravity
70 | unfiltered
71 | tres leches
72 | change can be amazing
73 | 'seven'
74 | min haneul
75 | the cabin
76 | idaho falls
77 | a good fucking time
78 | see you again
79 | the calm before the storm
80 | bonded by trust
81 | never deserved
82 | coming full circle
83 | the eye of the storm
84 | when history repeats itself
85 | celophane
86 | in the clear
87 | clarity part ii
88 | a way out
89 | brimere route
90 | addict
91 | flux
final chapter | resolve
epilogue | home
thank you
please read!
untamed

65 | reenact

2.7K 180 24
็”ฑ SinCircus_

Jimin

"You've been squinting the entire time," Nox says as she turns sideways to glance at me. "Can you not see well?" She asks, her gaze now focused on the road ahead of us.

We're currently in her car because it suddenly started raining; pouring actually which is why we decided it was time for us to head back. We've spent a couple of hours watching the sunset from the roof of her car at Halcyon Viewpoint and we've missed most of it because we were busy making out like teenagers. We're approaching Sunleth as we're dashing on the highway that leads to our part of town.

"I can't focus on objects that are in the distance because all I see is a blur." I tell her. "It's been like this for a few weeks." Even when we were playing videogames at Sam's place, I couldn't see clearly on the screen.

"Maybe you need to get your myopia checked." She purses her lips. "Did you have trouble with your vision growing up?"

I shake my head. "Not really."

"I guess you've grown a little nearsighted because you work too much on your computer." Nox reaches for her bottle of water and gives it to me so that I can open it for her. Once the cap is off, I hand her the bottle and she takes a quick sip. "I think you'd look cute with glasses."

"The goal isn't to look cute Nox." I mutter, trying my best to hide the smile creeping on my face and she rolls her eyes.

"You would look dashing, handsome, drop dead gorgeous." She says again with a smirk. "Satisfied?" She makes a turn at a junction that leads at the opposite side of our neighborhood and goes downtown.

"Where are we going?"

"To get your eyes checked."

"Don't you need an appointment for that?" I ask her.

"I know a place." Nox smiles at me, and it makes me feel light as a feather. "I'm starting to think that the cause of your headaches is the fact that you can't see well. Yoongi also had those because he's a blind bat and he's stupid for refusing to wear his glasses outside."

She does that a lot now.

"Do you have your credit card with you?"

"Yeah."

"Perfect." She muses.

Once we've reached our destination, Nox parks right in front of a tall building and she gestures me to get out. The sign on the top says 'Lunar Optics' in thin capital letters with the blue logo in the shape of a wide eye standing right next to it. It doesn't take me long to realize that the iris of the eye is in fact a globe and whoever designed this clever art piece should be proud of their work.

Nox stands next to me and crosses her arms shaking her head. "You noticed that too huh?"

"What?"

"The iris of the eye is Earth." She continues. "If I tell you that Yoongi was the one who designed the logo will you believe me?"

"Shit, are you serious?" My eyes widen in disbelief. No matter why it's so cleverly thought out and executed.

"Yes!" She giggles. "And you know what? I'm very close with the owner of this business. He's in fact the owner of the apartment at Sunleth. When I was facing trouble back in high school, he had me work him in his shop; back then it was a much smaller place and it belonged to his father so the only job he could give me was mostly cleaning and to carry stuff from floor to floor." I look at her straight in the eyes as she proceeds to tell me all about this place when she pauses to take a deep breath. "Jin knows a lot about me, and Elijah and he understood my situation so he tried to help me as best as he could so a year went by and he suggested me a massage school. I didn't have much going for me since I flunked my SAT's, so I accepted his offer, trained for five months and then got my license!"

"Wow," I draw her close to me to kiss her forehead. "I'm proud of you." I say and mean it. In that moment, I see it again that smile that drives me insane.

"Thank you." She says softly. "Let's go inside to measure how blind you are."

"Sure," I chuckle and with that she drags me inside the store. As soon as we enter the large space, it feels as though we're in a completely different country with the smooth wooden overlay flooring, the neutral colors on the walls and the traditional Asian lanterns adding a touch of a contemporary expression. My mother has a similar lantern back home and I smile at the thought. There's quite a line at the cashiers and the assistants are all busy with customers.

"Nox?" says a male voice that causes Nox to turn around in a flash. She runs straight into his arms and gives him a tight hug that makes my stomach clench, so I remind myself to stop being stupid.

They're just friends.

"Hey! Been a while since you've stopped by." The guy says and when I see how much taller he is than me the pang in my stomach hits me harder. "How's work? Your brother? All cool?"

"Everything is perfect." She flashes him a smile and I get even more envious, because I didn't think she offered that luminous grin to others so easily. But then she takes my hand in hers and includes me into their little reunion. "Work is great, got lots of appointments piling up and Axel is going to graduate this year."

"That's good to hear." He says in a kind manner. "So, who's your friend?"

Okay, let me get this straight.

There's nothing this guy is saying that makes me think that he's being flirtatious or anything because if anything he's a fucking delight and seems to be a really cool guy to hang around with. Nox seems to be very comfortable around him, so that makes me happy too.

Except the fact that it makes it worse somehow.

"This is Jimin," she answers him. "He lives on the building across the street."

That's it?

"Is that so?" He mutters. "I don't remember ever meeting him; wait, are you Park Jimin? You emailed me for the apartment when I was on a business trip."

"Yes, it's nice to finally meet you in person,"

"Jin." He flashes me a perfect smile and extends his hand and I take it. "You must be in apartment 7."

"Yup, that's my Seven." Nox grins still holding my hand in hers swinging it playfully back and forth. "And he needs to get a prescription because he can't see shit."

"Alright, then follow me." Jin says swiftly then leads us towards the elevator where he presses the button to go to the second floor. We wait in silence until the elevator chimes and the doors glide open. Wherever you look there are glasses and samples of lenses on display along with an aisle of brochures related to contact lenses from different companies and I recognize one of the companies of which I wrote an article about. It was good money.

"Do you wear glasses at all Jimin?" Jin asks me.

"No, I never had any trouble with my sight before."

Jin opens the door to what I assume to be his office where there's all the optometry equipment, he needs along with a compound microscope and a bunch of other things I have no idea what their called. There's a poster of the eye structure on one of the walls and a few picture frames that I can't quite see because they're far away.

"Please take a seat and we will begin." Jin says in a professional tone.

Meanwhile Nox plops down on Jin's desk chair like it's her own and Jin flicks off the lights. I can feel Nox's eyes on me as Jin directs me during the eye exam. He tells me when to open or close my eyes and which direction to look until it's finally over. He then takes me to the other bigger machine where he instructs me to keep looking at the wall in front of me through some sort of lens while he keeps changing them to test how well I can see and how much my eyes can focus on images and the numbers on display. He then asks me to tell him what I see first as he shows me a red and green light in a different order, and I tell him what I see first each time until the lights finally come back on.

"From the looks of it, you have astigmatism and two-degree myopia." Jin finally announces. "Not something to worry about, but it can be bothersome at times. Do you work an office job?"

"I work a lot on my laptop."

"Well then that's probably why you've developed late myopia buddy. It happens. It's quite common actually." He says as he waits for my results to come out of the printer. "Are you planning on getting glasses or lenses?"

I look over at Nox and she pouts cutely.

"The plan is glasses."

"You don't have to get glasses because I said you'd look attractive." Nox says out of nowhere. Her legs are raised, heels resting on Jin's desk. "You're still attractive without them."

This girl.

"I suggest glasses as well, but lenses are a good alternative." Jin says taking out the sheet of paper and hands it to me. "However, it's a pain to learn how to wear them without poking your eyeballs out. Let's go outside where you can take a look at some frames."

Nox claps her hands enthusiastically. "Yay! You're getting glasses."

Almost thirty minutes later, I've purchased my first pair of glasses. A thin black round skeleton that sits comfortably on my nose. Not to mention they were a little expensive but buying them was a necessary evil. I can't get used to the feeling of having something balanced on the bridge of my nose but at least now I can see perfectly.

Everything is crystal clear and not to mention, I can barely recognize myself when I look at myself in the mirror. Nox was so excited when she saw me wearing them that she started taking shit ton of pictures and then we say goodbye to Jin before we leave. The sky is dark and it's pouring outside so we hurry to Nox's car. It doesn't take long until we've reached our apartment and she turns off the ignition. Her hand reaches for my thigh, climbing upwards then stops when she notices my reaction from the mirror.

"You're so hot in those glasses." She leans into me, pressing her lips on my neck. "Makes me want to do bad things to you. Too bad my brother is home for the night." Her voice is hoarse, and her lips are now enveloping my earlobe causing me to groan. Her hand is snaking up my neck, under my shirt. "So, be a good boy and let's go to the backseat, okay?"

"Or we could go over to my place." I suggest.

Nox pulls her hands away from my neck. "That will do."

Just like that we both get out of the car, and we hurry to the gate, our arms tangled, lips clashing against one another while the rain pours mercilessly, drenching us both, but we don't care. Her hair is wet and her coat is soaked and her jeans are clinging onto her legs like a second skin and her eyes are glimmering even more than before. She's so beautiful, I kiss her and she kisses me back passionately. She holds me like I'm the one grounding her on this earth and I latch onto her because she is simply magnetic. Her hand feels for the buttons on the gate, and she presses the buttons without even looking at the numbers and that only makes me want her more. I press her against the metal frame and the gate suddenly opens causing us both to slip and fall but I grip onto the metal and hold her waist tightly before pulling her into another kiss when her phone suddenly rings.

"Fuck, I'm sorry" she hisses and fishes her phone out of her coat. "What?" My guess is that it's her brother on the line because she rolls her eyes annoyed. "Go get your stupid hoodie yourself." After a while she says, "Well I just got here Axel." I make out some of the things Axel tells her like the fact that she's closer to the laundry room so it's only fair that she's the one who goes. "Fine, I'll grab that hoodie for you and shove it where the sun doesn't shine-" Nox turns to me, her face immediately changing, turning calmer than before. "Mind if I make a quick stop at the laundry room? I'll meet you at your place in a minute."

"I can go with you."

"Okay," she grins and we head to the laundry room to retrieve Axel's hoodie when she suddenly slams the door shut and leans against it. Her eyes are slicing into mine when she locks it.

"Nox, what are you doing?" I ask carefully and she bites her lip stalking toward me.

"You know, ever since I found out about you and Beth, I have been thinking Jimin. I've been thinking about you a lot." She starts. "Actually, no that's not true. I was thinking about you long before then. The night you fucked Beth, I was fucking Taehyung, and do you remember how you told me that she wasn't even there?" She brushes her fingers across my chest when she whispers, "He wasn't there either." Her twin jades are scrutinizing me, wet lashes framing them delicately. "Because all I could see was you."

I stare at her in disbelief, and it takes me a while to form an answer because she's growing impatient as she pushes me toward the table in the center of the laundry room. Her hands are fiddling with the belt buckle of my jeans when she finally releases it and opens my jeans. She wastes no time as her hand wraps around my cock, feeling how hard I am.

"Nox," Her name falls out of my mouth in a whisper and my hands find her hips, drawing her close to me as she begins to jerk me off.

"All I could see was you Jimin," she continues. "Do you realize how fucked up it is? To be fucking your best friend until I cum only to scream your name?"

"Did you scream my name?" I rasp and she smiles.

"You're a sick fuck Jimin." Nox rasps running her hands up and down my cock feeling me harden against her even more. "And to answer your question, no I didn't." I let out a groan when she cradles my balls, and her free hand finds my neck. "But I was so fucking close to doing so." I begin stripping off her coat and undo the button of her jeans when she looks up at me.

"Oh, yeah?"

"Yes, Jimin." She shivers once she feels how cold the room is. "Best sex I've ever had, and I was thinking about you." I find the ribbon that keeps her red shirt together and pull it off until it comes undone and her breasts come into view covered by a white bra.

I dive into her neck and kiss her while my hands stay on her hips in order to keep her close to me as she continues, "I was thinking about how you were teaching that scumbag Hunter a lesson back at the frat house; it was the first time I saw you so furious. It was the first time I saw you let your emotions flow out of you and I could feel them too."

"You felt me huh?" I say between kisses. "You felt me when he was inside you?"

She closes her eyes, arching her neck to feel more of me. "Yeah,"

"Just me." I unclip her bra. "You saw only me."

"Yes." Nox nods desperately, holding onto my shoulders as I run a finger over her soft lips. "I felt you." She shucks off my jacket and hoodie when she strips down her jeans until we're both left in our underwear.

"I saw you too." I finally tell her.

She looks up at me, her eyes on fire.

"I saw you, Nox." I repeat.

And just like that something clicks inside her and her gaze turns dark.

"What did you see?" She asks. "What did you do to her?"

"I kissed her. We kissed a lot." I begin saying then crash my lips against hers, "She took off her engagement ring and jerked me off like you did just now." Her hands wrap around my cock as she runs her finger over the tip when my lips find her neck. "I lifted her up and placed her on the table where she opened her legs for me."

And just like that Nox is in my arms and then I put her on the cold metallic surface as I notice the goosebumps that spread all over her thighs. She opens her legs just how I described to her, hooking them around my waist. "I continued kissing her until her head fell back and she dropped the Skittles all over the floor where her engagement ring was sitting." Nox palms me under my boxers and nods in a frenzy when I proceed, "I took off that white little top she was wearing, kissed her again and then took off her tight shorts only to see that she was soaking through her thong, just like you baby." I practically utter as I rub her folds through the fabric of her panties, earning a moan out of her pretty mouth. "I was thinking about you in that short skirt and black converses back at the frat party and couldn't control myself."

"That's when you thought of me?" She makes out. "You weren't even inside her."

"No, baby I wasn't." I kiss her shoulder. "She begged me to touch her and spread herself open on the table." Nox's legs fall apart until all I can see is her wet core and her back touches the cold surface of the table.

"Like that?" She asks, her voice raspy.

"Just like that." I nod easing a finger into her and she bites onto her lip. "She was soaking wet just like you and she got off on my fingers. Do you want to get off on my fingers baby?" I ask her and she nods frantically, lowering her hips to feed that fire inside her.

Her skin is scorching hot, a layer of sweat glimmering under the moonlight. I enter another finger inside of her and she moves her hips, her pussy so wet and tight sucking in my digits, driving her out of her mind. She moans and holds onto the sides of the table as I finger-fuck her in the middle of the laundry room.

"Jimin-" she gasps.

"When she was getting off on my fingers all I could see was you Nox." I tell her. "Just like that." I enter a third finger inside of her and her breathing turns erratic as I rub onto that sensitive part inside her that makes her pant and sweat. I hold onto her hips, making sure she gets all the pleasure I want her to receive, and she whines.

I curl my digits inside of her in a come forth motion causing her to jerk upwards. Her mouth falls open and she looks at me with fear in her eyes as if she's afraid I'll take all the good she's feeling away from her.

I don't have to because she hasn't given me a reason to take it all away.

At last, she comes undone all over my hand, her juices running down my bruised knuckles and her smell intermingles with the chemical smell in the room. Nox breathes in and out while taking off her panties and bra so that she's all bare naked in front of me.

God, she's so hot.

"Did you make her cum?" She asks in a whisper.

"Yes." I reply, earning a sexy smile from her side. "From now on you'll only make me cum."

I kiss her lips as I say, "I don't see anything wrong with that."

็นผ็บŒ้–ฑ่ฎ€

You'll Also Like

604K 15.4K 31
You are my drug. One touch and the intoxication is instant. Whatever you want to do is what we'll do and there isn't a thing I can do to stop you...
10.6K 419 48
๐—ง๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—š๐—š๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐—ช๐—”๐—ฅ๐—ก๐—œ๐—ก๐—š - ๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐˜‚๐—บ๐—ฎ , ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐˜‚๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ , ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด , & ๐—ฆ๐—บ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐Ÿ”ž Y/n L/n a 25 year old black female has gone...
1.9K 199 29
"I don't know that what is happening to me? I want to meet her again. I wish that I can be her friend atleast." Annyeonghaseyo...hello..!! I am an in...
134K 2.5K 26
A simple cute college love story which folds in a type of beautiful comforts and discomforts. love and maturity. "her one screeching 'hii' can make m...