Hell's Personal Assassin: Boo...

By Forevermore2013

She just wanted a more interesting life. That's it. For her, the daily routine was simple: wake up, school... More

||-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-||
Hell's Purge (intro/prologue/flash-forward)
note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Question!!!
Chapter 21
!warning!
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
okay, fine, here it is...
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32- Part a
Wow... Just wow
Ok
Chapter 32- Part b
Today
Please read
Chapter 32- part c
Life update
Chapter 33
Sorry
Chapter 33 (continued)
Help me out!
Lol
Chapter 34
While i figure out the sequel
I made her red eye!!!!
I made her blue eye!!
Here it is
POSTED THE SEQUEL ON MY PROFILE
PLEASE READ
Please Read!!

Chapter 7

11.6K 574 79
By Forevermore2013

not edited: and thank you for taking the time to read the book! Thanks also for the votes and couple comments! Hopefully I can get a little bit more?

----

"Where the fuck am I?" I grumbled as I came into consciousness, sitting up from the blinding whit bed I was on. I looked around at the room and mentally started to take note of wether I should try to jet it or just stay here.

The whole room was painted and furnished with really bright and light colors, every color being at least fifty percent white. There was no TV or unnecessary things like picture frames and decorations in the room- just two dressers, a bed, a desk with pencils in a little mason jar and papers neatly stacked, and a white lamp by the beige door that emitted white light.

A piece of my brown hair slowly fell on my face, landing on the tip of my nose. At first I didnt really care and wasn't being affected by the hair, but after a while my nose started to iche slightly from the hair to my annoyance.

I tried to lift my hand up so I could move the strand of hair from my face and scratch my nose, but the tug that stopped me from moving my arms after the first couple inches made me realize somthing.

I was chained to the bed.

"Shit," I hissed, looking down to see what was holding me to the bed. When I looked down I saw that what was keeping me chained up was being covered by the blanket that was keeping me warm as I slept.

I heard the door rattle and that's when I also realized that I wasn't just chained up, but I was also locked up. Not letting that bother me yet, I threw my head back down to pretend I was sleeping, wanting to hear the conversation the people that took me would have if I was sleeping.

A second after I threw my head onto the pillow the door gently opened, several footsteps following the creek of the door.

"What do we do now?" a familiar voice said, making me force myself not to open my eyes.

'No. Find out what they want first,' I said to myself, blocking out the sudden determination to open my eyes.

"Iaoel?" a voice that sounded like Rahab's murmured, making my eyebrow raise ever so slightly.

"We must start with the plan immediately," a man who I'm guessing is Ioael said in an urgent voice after a couple seconds, his voice- although urgent- sounding almost robotic.

"Is he-"

"We aren't going to think about him yet," another guy interrupted firmly,

"Cassiel, you have t-"

"We will worry about that when the time comes. Right now, we must deal with her," Cassiel deadpanned in an emotionless voice, mostly likely pointing towards me as he said it.

"I told you we should've given her my necklace. She would've been protected. She would've been safe!" Ariel groweled, hearing a harsh shushing sound seconds later.

"Lower your fucking voice, man," a new guy said calmly in a hushed voice.

"Belial, have you not listened to their speach downstairs? This is a holy house. No fucking swearing," Rahab snickered, another snicker following.

"Oopies, I forgot! I'm so fucking sorry, guys!" Belial cackled, trying to sound sincere but failing miserably.

"Hey, go wash that god-damned mouth, you bitch," Rahab cackled, a snort following.

"Will you two stop it!" Cassiel groaned, a thump sounding after he said it.

"We don't have time for your immaturity and idiocy," Ariel groweled, footsteps slowly following his comment.

"Sorry," Rahab and Belial chuckled in a careless way, the right and left side of the bed tipping at different times.

"You know, she looks pretty fucking hot," Rahab stated bluntly after what felt an hour of silence, making me want to glare and laugh at the same time.

'Stop! No laughs or glares. You're asleep, remember?' I reminded myself sternly, hoping they would get to the point.

"I would bang it," Belial commented with a chuckle, a harsh slap and an ear-bleeding scream sound afterward. "THE FU-"

"Touch her, and I promise you I will skin you alive you lit-"

"That's enough Ariel," Ioael said calmly, his robotic voice still apparent. "We need not to cause a feud at this point."

"I wish we were partnered up with more mature people," Ariel muttered, a little fake gasp sounding after.

"I'll have you know, I am-"

'I can't take this anymore,' I growled, springing up from the bed in anger and opening my eyes with determination.

"Speak up. What's going on with me? What plan? What happened? What are you people?" I groweled out, struggling to get out of the chains.

"Whoa there, kitty," Belial said, putting a hand up as a gesture for me to wait. "One question at a time."

"I swear to-" I growled, cutting myself off and throwing my arms up in an attempt to break the chains.

"Calm down, Michelle," Ariel said softly, walking over to me cautiously.

"Don't tell me what to do," I growled, throwing my arms up with more force. "No one tells me what to do."

"Oooo. Feisty," Rahab purred, making me glare at him, my eye sight clearing up to the point where I could every microscopic wrinkle in his skin.

"Shut up," I growled in a demonic voice, a low growl vibrating in my throat before my eye sight went back to normal and I went back to trying to rip the chains off of me.

"She's turning quickly," I heard a whisper in front of me say, making me quickly swing my head up and eye each person intensely.

"Who said that? What am I turning into?" I asked, demanding an answer.

"No one said anything..." Ioael said slowly, confusion on his face. I narrowed my eyes at the men in front of me, staring at them intensely.

"Stop screwing with me, who said it?" I asked, gripping the sheets stiffly from anger. I knew my anger was a little bit too much, but I couldn't help any of it. So much adrenaline and hatred was coursing through me at the time, taking over most of my brain, not allowing me to think straight.

"Said what?" Ariel asked calmly, slowly starting to walk towards me again.

"She's turning quickly," I replied in a whisper, making their eyes widen in fright.

"Lay down. Now!" Rahab barked, making me bare my teeth and growl like an animal. "Hold her down!" he ordered quickly, making two boys jump towards me before I could blink and pin me to the bed.

"Get off of me!" I yelled in a venomous voice, trying to rip their hands off of me.

Only one small problem.

I'm kinda handcuffed.

"Don't let go of her," he ordered, making my teeth feel numb and slightly in pain. I started to scream, the pain in my teeth becoming more and more unbearable as time went by.

"Fight it, Michelle. Please, don't let it take over you. Don't let the fangs come out," Ariel said softly into my ear as tears started to come out of my eyes from the pain.

"Come on, Michelle. You can do it," Cassiel said reassuringly as my screams and fight for dominance continued.

"Ioael, a little help over here!" Belial, who was holding onto my left shoulder stiffly, said in irritation as he looked at the pale man in the corner of the room who was whispering to himself. "I swear, that asshole does nothing to help us. Ever," he muttered as he looked at me, making me want to laugh and cry at the same time.

'Just give up. Become who you are supposed to become. Let go,' a hissing voice said in a persuasive way, but my focus was souly on one thing- understanding finally what was happening to me.

I was going to become some sort of demon if I didn't fight back.

No way in Hell was that going to happen.

'Come on, you lazy piece of shit! FIGHT BACK!' I yelled at myself in my head as a pep talk, trying to focus on not letting them take over.

But, how could I stop them from taking over?

As I screamed and cried I started going back to when I was little and in church two days per week everyday. I would always learn about basically the same thing everyday there: Jesus loves us and died for us so we could go to Heaven, and for that we must always be thankful and stuff like that.

But, there was one day when we had a substitute priest, since our pope and priest that ran the church both had the flu, and he talked about something that was very interesting to me.

Guardian angels and praying.

No matter what kind of shit your in, if you call for your guardian they will help you. And as long as you pray, nothing bad will happen to you. But they could only help you if you asked for them to help you. Either wise, you're on your own.

Now I feel really stupid for not praying every night.

"I-I need to p-pray," I sobbed out, biting my lip to hold back the screams. Before I closed my eyes- since the pain was now spreading to other parts of my body- I noticed the guys all stiffen and become rigid as soon as I said that, but I didn't pay much attention to it since thinking about something else probably wasn't the best thing to do at this point.

I needed my dumb-ass brain focused.

'Our Father, who art in Heaven,' I started, automatically becoming a lot worse as I closed my eyes and prayed. 'Hollowed be thy name. Thy k-k-kingdom come, thy will b-be done on Earth as it is in H-'

'You can't run away from this, Michelle,' a deep voice cackled in my head as it cut me off from my prayer.

Trying not to listen to it, I continued. 'Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our trespasses- as we forgive those who-'

'SHUT UP, YOU BITCH,' he screeched, the pain almost sending me into unconsciousness.

'Trespass against us!' I screamed in my head, tears coming out of my eyes like the Niagara Falls. 'And lead us not into temptation, bu-'

'SAY IT AND I WILL TORTURE YOU TILL YOU SHED YOURS AND OTHERS BLOOD!' the man's voice growled, but I stood my ground.

"But deliver us from evil, Amen," I whispered out loud, and automatically I felt something sharp stab my in the chest- in the middle of my rib cage.

Unimaginable pain coursed through my body, like poison and fire seeping into my veins and destroying everything in its path, making me scream like a banshee. I felt arms touching me, some of them not bothering me, but others burning at the touch.

"Get your hands off of me!" I screamed hysterically, my voice sounding choked and croaky as my legs started to kick and throw themselves around from the pain I was holding in. "Don't touch me! It hurts! You're burning me!" I screamed again when they didn't move from their positions, but the only movement I got was from their lips as they said they couldn't do what I was asking of them to do.

'Second! I prayed, now what was second?' I cried out in pain as my blocked brain tried to refocus and think of the second thing. What else did the priest speak of?

'STOP FIGHTING IT!' voices that I've come to realize we're demons screamed out in pain, some talking in a different language that I couldn't understand.

'STOP TELLING ME WHAT TO DO!' I screamed back, feeling less pain after I said that. 'LEAVE ME ALONE!'

'DON'T YOU DARE TELL ME WHAT TO DO!' the man's voice said angrily, suddenly feeling like I was slapped harshly across the face, my head literally moving from the imaginary impact. 'I OWN YOU!'

"Leave. Me. ALONE!" I screamed, lengthening the last word till I felt like I lost my voice.

'If you ever need me... or any of my other acquaintances, just call for us,' I remember Ariel say at that point when we were in the hallway a few feet away from the art room.

'ARIEL, HELP!' I screamed desperately in my head, automatically feeling a pair of hands stiffen on my leg.

'Fight. You can do this, Michelle. I believe in you,' Ariel voice said in my head, my body almost instantly feeling a lot more relaxed and in control. The pain in my chest was absorbed and diminished after a couple seconds, the lessening in pain allowing me to pray and feel more in control.

'Hail Mary, full of grace, the lord is with you,' I started, feeling more in control. 'Blessed are you among woman, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.'

'Please... Stop!' The demons wheezed, screaming as I felt myself feel lighter.

'Holy Mary, mother of God, pray for us sinners. Now and at the hour of our death. Amen,' I finished, feeling tired and in slight pain now, almost all the pain gone.

"Come on, Michelle," I heard someone say distantly, but they were too far away in my head for me to be able to even remember anyone said anything.

'Please, guardian angel, help me out. Don't let me become a demon or whatever is going on with me. Please, please, please,' I thought in a sobbing voice, a tear dropping down my eye at the thought. 'I don't want to be one of them.'

A minute after I thought that in my head I felt a little uncomfortable because I felt like someone was hugging me- but when I went to open my eyes to see who it was my eyes wouldn't open.

A couple seconds of feeling that hugging sensation ended up causing the blackness that my eyes were seeing, with my eyelids covering them tightly, to turn a blindingly bright white.

I was seeing white instead of black with my eyes closed.

What. Was. Going. On.

As soon as I saw white I heard screams of pain echoing in my head, making my ears hurt like a bitch. The screams didn't even sound human. It sounded sickening, like an animal was being burned alive scream combined with a nails-on-a-chalk-board sound- making me want to give out my own scream.

'Don't scream,' Ariel's calm voice said in my head soothingly, making me jump slightly and probably look like I was having a seizure on the outside.

There's no way in hell they are getting away with this.

After this they're telling me everything. No exceptions.

'STOP! MAKE IT STOP!' demons screamed in my head sounding in pain to the point where I almost felt sorry for them.

Almost.

"She's going to die if we don't do something. She can't go through with this on her own!" Ariel growled as I felt a hand grip my wrist, making even more pained sounds echo in my head.

"STOP!" Ioael yelled like a madman, the grip the man hand on my wrist pried off. "She has to do it on her own! There's no other way! Helping her will ruin her!"

"I don't want her getting hurt!"

"Well if you keep touching her like she's your life support you might as well go choose your funeral suit right now!" Ioael roared, making adrenaline soar through me enough to pry my eyes open.

Black and white.

Everything was in different shades of black and white.

"Guys..." I saw Belial say, his eyes wide as he stared at me.

I couldn't move. I couldn't blink. I was frozen, but this time it wasn't from paralysis.

'I could die?' I whispered in thought, barely able to even hear my own thought from all the screams in my head.

What surprised me the most was, the emotion that took over me at that point wasn't what I thought it would be. It wasn't fear that was seeping through my body, quickly as if the emotion was a tsunami crashing onto the surface of earth at full speed.

It was rage.

Anger.

Hatred.

And the part that scared the little part of me- that was still sane- the most?

It was towards the demons. The anger, the hate, the rage.

And at that point I was dead set on doing something about them.

'Shut up. Right now,' I said in a monotone voice, though the rage and venom was close to clear in the way it was spoken. 'Shut hell up, before I snap,' I repeated louder, noticing the screams were quieting down.

The demons weren't leaving, so I might as well show them who's in charge here.

"Guys," I noticed Belial faintly say in the corner of my mind.

My eyes were open. I was staring at all of them. Ariel and Ioael were snarling at each other, Rahab was motionless and staring at them as if he was feeding off of ever insult they threw at each other, Cassiel had his eyes closed as he murmured things under his breath that no one could hear, and Belial was staring at me like he saw a ghost.

But my world as of right now wasn't with them. Even though I was staring at the guys in front of me the scenes in my head kept switching, like on those little toy cameras I had when I was a kid where you push a button to "take a picture" and another image that was already in the camera pops up- fascinating me as if it was an impossible feat.

That means that I got to see what the demons looked like. And trust me, I'd rather burn my eyes out then breathe in their direction let alone stare at them.

All of them had scaly skin with either a shade of grey or this disgusting red-brown color as their skin tone. Their eyes were like mine in the girl's restroom hours ago, black pits. You'd thing nothing was there if you didn't know better.

Their fangs were yellowed and stained with fresh or dried blood, pale pink tongues hiding behind the cage that their fangs set up. The claws on all of them were at least two inches and were disgusting, things that I'd rather not guess about being stuck and staining them. But even though they looked disgusting and I wanted to rip me eyes out, I shockingly... Wasn't scared.

Couldn't say the same for them though. It looked like- from what I could tell- that some of them were starting to shrink back slightly; not showing complete cowardice, but not necessarily showing much bravery either.

'You will quit your fucking screaming. If you're in pain you're going to suck it up, or else I'll give you a reason to scream. You'll be a new meal for your pals back home in a matter of fucking minutes. Now, shut up!' I growled, my voice not even sounding like mine. It had my tone pitch, but it sounded more... Rough, or... Scratchy, or... Authorizing.

Well, the good news is they stopped screaming, and my migraine had significantly lessened. I felt more relaxed, more in control, more awake, and I also felt really refreshed - as if I just woke up from an eight hour power nap.

The bad news, was it was over... And the guys noticed whatever Belial noticed seconds before I gained focus.

I knew it had something to do with my eyes, so I signed helplessly and sat up, lowering and shaking my head.
There was no point in closing my eyes, now. Whatever it was, they all saw it.

"Fuck, this isn't good," Rahab groaned, kicking the wall. I squeezed my eyes shut and waited with nervousness for the house to fall apart. He broke threw the school's brick/cement wall and that was without even trying, but he kicked this wall hard. I was surprised when I opened my eyes and saw nothing around him damaged. I swear, with that force the whole house should've fell down.

"This is bad, this is very bad," Cassiel said as he ruffled his hair and looked at me. All the other boys were motionless. Speechless.

I've had enough.

"Give me a mirror, please," I huffed out, hoping one of them would comply with my orders. Thankfully, Rahab grabbed a mirror and threw it towards me, making me lift my hand up and catch it with ease.

I froze for possibly the thousandth time today.

Not because my eyes were black.

Not because I had fangs.

Not because my face or any part of my body was deformed.

Not even because of the fact that I just broke through what I think was really thick hand-cuffs or some type of metal hook.

No.

It was because of something far more scarier.

I was looking at a pale and tired looking girl with a blue and a red pair of eyes, that looked exactly like I drew them in art class, looking like a tiny... fog was coming out of them.

A pair of blue and red eyes that I had a feeling bad weren't going to go back to the normal brown.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.9K 2.8K 33
[COMPLETED] This is the story of Alexandra. Alex is a teenager who wants to live a happy, unbothered life and is afraid to get attached to anyone in...
73.1K 3.9K 54
She was a child formed from the union between a highly successful and charming Chinese man and an intelligent and witty black woman. Although this un...
2.1K 184 21
(some warning's so please be advised ⚠️⚠️ 😁 don't read this if you are uncomfortable that's all this is also just for like huhuh) A girl who's been...
27K 629 41
Ein is a freshman at a new college. A state or two away from where PDH was. He applied there hoping that he'd finally have the chance for a fresh sta...