Reincarnated into Classroom O...

By sakura_sakuroko

A story about a 15 years old Raion Ryuvolt who die because of a god, got reincarnated into Classroom Of The E... More

Character introduction
I Die Goddamnit
The Start Of My Mission
Theory
Plan In Motion
Two S
Cherry Petals
Swimming Class
Cherry Girl
God's Domain
Stressful Month
Relieving Stress
Saving My Benefactor?
Character Introduction Part 2, Love Interest and Random Stuff
Despair Is Fantastic
Blackmail Material
Blackmailing People :D
Students Council And Midterm
Framed
The Trial
Human
Vacation At The Island
Gaining Support
Gimme The Shot
Predator
SS: Partner (Raion Ryuvolt and Ayanokouji Kiyotaka)
Lots of SS (Probably)
Zodiac Sign Doesn't Suit Me
Just a oneshot
Note
Greeds
Spread Your...
Trust
Defect
What A Twist
Start Of A New Relationship
Raion Being Raion
Pool Talk
The Moment
Victim Blaming
The Name Cause Death
Opposite Of Rotten Banana
What Is Wrong With Him

...*sigh* A Date...

2.9K 83 45
By sakura_sakuroko

Is there any Isekai anime with no harem?

Or an Isekai fanfiction with no harem

If so please recommend

©®©®©®©®©®©®©®©®©®©®©

Raion POV

In front of me is a chaos. Students yelling in panic, teacher trying to calm us down and a smoke at a park.

The teacher close the park so no one get hurt but thanks to the loud explosion, there's panic.

I can't believe that work. Well I do believe it will work, but remote control it is a little hard since the material is not enough, so I kinda make it a time bomb

The stuff I bought when I got out of school is really useful. Nitric acid, urea, sulfuric acid, and many more. It's the stuff I bought from black market.

Add urea nitrate with sulfuric acid to make white fuming nitric acid, then add glycerin, we got ourself nitroglycerin. It's an explosive stuff but it's also help with easing up pain. I don't really recommend using it. It got lot of side effect.

Anyway, since I got nitroglycerin, I make myself a dynamite.

I did add some other stuff, and I bought all of it from black market. Because I have nitric acid I could make a lot of gunpowder.

But I don't want to, all the dangerous stuff I bought has been stored in a safe place. I only made one dynamite, no big deal. I already use it.

(Don't try this at home or anywhere else.)

I arrive at my dorm with a neutral face.

"Let see, there's lot of things that happen today." I muttered while going to the living room.

There's the S-system. When sensei revealed everything it's hilarious. I mean, look at their face. I actually need to went to the bathroom so I could laugh. And it was a hysterical laugh to. Don't blame me, if you was in the same position, you'll laugh at them too. I just do it privately because I don't want to have attention early.

After that, there's someone named Hoshinomiya-sensei. A thot. She's really annoying. Ruined my day. Good thing Ichinose called for her.

Next, is sensei not being a teacher. I'm pretty sure it's against the rule to revealed students secret to other and threaten them. That part is annoying too.

But the most annoying thing today is Horikita being the stupid idiot she is. She got the audacity to order me and Ayanokouji around. I mean...come on. Sensei already told us our secret and said we're smarter than we look. How did she come to the conclusion she's superior.

I've always been a patient person. I'm mostly annoyed, but anger is something rare for me. If I'm annoyed, I'll just eat or play something. But if I'm mad, I'll go on a rampage. And that's what happened today. I bomb the school. And I don't regret it one bit.

Although I did plan on putting the bomb inside her room. But I didn't since I'll be a potential suspect. Same goes to Ayanokouji. I don't want to trouble him. It's evident that I hate her. Although I don't know who else will be the suspect, since this is Horikita we are talking about, there's probably more than 10.

I'm currently hacking the school system. And I found out lot of things. It say there will be something call special exam that could give class points. No wonder I thought it was weird. The normal exam will also give class points, but it's maximum is 100. So they use the special exam to give more points. Now that's nice. Didn't know the school have a soft spot.

But still, I couldn't believe my classmates could be that dumb. I mean, who in their right mind would give you free money. This is a government school for fuck sake. Government school was built with taxes. People taxes.

All the things about this school is stupid. They literally waste people money with something so stupid. This place is something to grow future leader, and this is how future leader will be. Good thing I never trust government. Anarchy really does helped me.

Suddenly, there's a ping sounds coming from my phone. I look at it and saw a message

Can't wait for our date >///<
-Hanabira Sakura-
(Read)

I completely forgot about that. Sure does hope it won't be a disaster.

Okay -_-
-me-
(Read)

Don't be late :p
-Hanabira Sakura-
(Read)

Right back at ya.... Eat a
breakfast before you go.
We can eat lunch while
we're on date. Now,
stop messaging
me. I'm busy
-me-
(Read)

I close my phone and went back to work.

'What should I wear tomorrow?' I thought to myself as I remember about the date that I was force to go to.

The next day.

Hanabira Sakura POV

9:55 am

I'm wearing a pink blouse with a skirt for the date. Not to revealing and it's comfortable.

But that's not what I should be concerned about. What I should be concerned about is that....

I'm late.

That's all I could say. Hope he won't get mad.

He told me to arrive at Keyaki Mall main entrance at 9:30 am, and yet here I am, running over there.

He told me not to call him for a week. I did protest, after all unlike most boy I met, he's the only one that doesn't have his eyes on me. People always stared at my body with lustful eyes, but he doesn't even care. He's the only one that I've seen that look at my body with indifferent eyes. I still want to be his friend.

You could say I'm interest in him.

I've arrived at the main entrance but I didn't see him. I look around but he's not here.

"Did he left already?" I asked myself. It's possible. He doesn't look like he was excited about the date.

Suddenly, a hand was place on my shoulder.

"You're late." A familiar voice say.

I turn around and found him.

He's wearing a blue shirt with a red jacket, a chinos and he's holding a black fedora on his other hand. And is he wearing a Rolex.

But most importantly.....

"You tied your hair?" I asked him as I look at his hairstyles.

His hair is tied to the back, making it easier to see his eyes. I did saw his eyes, but right now it's clearer. But who would've thought he did a ponytail.

(Just think of it like Hashimoto's hairstyles)

"Yeah. I'm just to lazy to tie it up everyday. I did it today because I'm bored waiting for you." He say touching his hair.

So, he did it while waiting for me.

"I see, did I made you wait for so long?" I asked him. I sure does hope he only wait for a few minutes.

"Yes! I arrived here at 9:25. You'll need to repay me after making me wait for so long." He grumble. He look funny though.

"I'm sorry. I will repay you I already plan a lot of things today." I apologize. It's quite weird though. Usually the man is the one that plan it, not the woman. But since I did force him, I need to take responsibility.

He nod. Probably satisfied with my answer.

Oh yeah. I need to say this to him.

"Also, Ryuvolt-kun. Don't you think you're being rude?" I asked looking at him.

"Hmm?" He raise his eyebrow after hearing that

"I mean, when a woman ask 'did I make you wait?' you normally answer 'not really. I just got here'" I told him.

"Now that's stupid." He frown hearing that.

"Eh?" I unconsciously let out a surprise sounds

"If I say that, that person will think that it's okay to let the other party wait. If I told the truth, they will have some guilt, and they will be careful next time." He say as he wear his fedora.

"That's true."

I did feel guilty when I heard he arrives here early and yet I arrived late.

"Also, if the person that was late is a boy, the situation will not go the same. The boy will be yelled at. So, you're lucky I didn't yelled at you."

"Okay....?" I say. That's probably true. Most boy that's late to a date will be yelled at for a long time.

"So, where are we going?" He ask me.

"Oh, let's go to and see a movie." I answer. "We can act like a couple if you want." I smile

"Okay." After he said that, he put his hand in front of me

I tilted my head, confused in what to do.

He just sigh and grab my hand.

"Ehh?" I let out a surprise sounds.

"I just thought why not, you're the one that say we could act like a couple." He say while pulling me. It's not that hard. But still, I blushed went I heard we could act as a couple. It's true I propose that idea, but who would've thought he will agree to it.

'His hand is so soft. It's one thing if you're a woman, but he's a man. Wonder what lotion he use.' I thought while looking at his hand.

Raion POV

We just finished watching a movie. It's an anime movie. It's called Gintama: The Final.

Not bad I guess.

(Have you watch it? I have at the theater. Worth it.)

We leave the theater and go to the mall.

As we pass by a jewelry store, I saw her look at one of the item.

'Is that, an alexandrite?'

It's a pink alexandrite.

Well, if I look at her, her appearance scream, 'I love pink.'

That's probably the reason why.

She also look at a clothes at the store in front of us.

"Look at this." She call out to me

There I saw her wearing a blue shirt with a blue skirt. The skirt is a little short and I could see her smooth leg.

What the fuck

"What do you think?" She asked me

"The skirt is too short. You need to find one that is not too revealing. Here try this one." I say as I give her a new skirt. This time it's a long one.

"Don't you think this is too long?" She asked as she grab the skirt.

"No, it past your knees a little. Unlike the last one where it is a little above your knees." I protest. She's cute and her body look smooth. If my classmates saw her wearing that shirt skirts, they will go wild. Especially Ike and Yamauchi.

"Okay."

I look around and grab a belt. I do need a new belt and a jacket.

Without further ado, I grab the belt, a brown jacket, and a jeans.

.....

Oh yeah, I should buy that too.

.....

I wait for her to come out and when she did, she doesn't look too revealing. That's good.

I give her a thumbs up.

For some reason she giggle. Weird

I enter the changing room and start changing.

After a few minutes, I get out.

"So....what do you think?" I asked her while tugging my jacket.

"Hmmm. You do look good on it."

Good. It's also comfortable

"Are you still going to wear the fedora?"

"Yes."

I like it okay.

We continue shopping and pay our clothes.

I decided to pay for all of them. Including a few of her clothing.

"You know, you don't need too. You already help out when you told me about the S-system." She sigh as she look at the bag that I gave her. "Also, how much points did you have?"

"Eh. Not much."

Just a few millions.

"I see. But who would've thought that you are serious when you said you won't told your classmates about class points and stuff. Your class got 0 points you know. Don't you regret what you did?" She look at me with a... concern eyes?

Why?

"I don't regret it one bit."

If anything I enjoyed it.

"Don't you think I should repay you?"

"If you wanted to, then.... buy me some food. I love food and I'm always hungry."

"Okay. I'll pay for all of it." She smile happily.

"I won't say no to free food."

And I definitely will order a lot.

At a cafe.

Hanabira Sakura POV

There's a lot of students inside here. At first I want to go to the Palate cafe, but it's full. So, we go to this cafe because it's also famous for its delicious food.

Looks like luck on our side. There's a few table that's empty. So, we manage to seat without problem.

He say he love food. So, maybe I can repay him even if it's a little.

"Welcome. What can I get for both of you?" A waitress asked us.

"Can I get a macha cake, a persimmon pudding and strawberry sundae, please?" I said as I smile to the waitress

"Why yes you can. Then how about you, young man?" The waitress smile and asked Ryuvolt-kun

"Then, I'll get red velvet cake, a slice of lemon pie, cream brulee, strawberry sandwich, a pudding and chocolate parfait." He said without looking at the waitress.

'That's a lot. Did he not eat anything for breakfast?'

He told me too eat before we go to the date, but did he eat any.

"O-okay." The waitress must be shock. Even I'm shocked.

The waitress walk away, so I decided to start a conversation.

"I told you didn't I, I'm always hungry. Not to mention I love sweet stuff." He said looking at me with a smirk

He got a nice smile.....

Wait!

That's not what I should worry right now.

How did he know what I'm about to asked?

"It's written all over your face." He still has his smirk

"Is it?" I asked as I open my camera to look at my face

"You're easy to read. Don't mind."

"I'm quite disappointed in myself." I say as I put my phone down.

"Why? Because I read your mind or something?" He raise an eyebrow

"Yes! And you just did it again! And here I thought you don't really understand me since we don't really see each other a lot. We only call each other." I pouted

He look at me and blink a few times.

Suddenly,....

He laugh

Really, really loud.

The whole cafe look at us

It's embarrassing

"Ryu-ryuvolt-kun... Stop it...it's embarrassing." I try to stop him.

I'm sure I'm blushing.

"Ha hahaha hahaha. Oh my god! This is fantastic. *Chuckle* Wow!" He chuckle and wipe a tear from his eyes.

Did he really laugh that hard to the point that he cried?

I didn't know he can act like this.

I thought he was always a serious guy

"I already know how you would act with only a few meetings. It's easy." He chuckle.

Now I'm sure I'm blushing.

I'm easy to read.

I don't have poker face like him, but I don't really think I'm that easy to read. And yet he said I'm easy.

"Don't worry. I'm just good at reading people. There's some people that's easier to read. Don't mind." He smile

I don't know if that's an achievement, but I guess I'll take it.

"Sakura-chan?" A familiar voice call out my name

I turn around and found out who's voice it is.

Raion POV

Looks like it's Hanabira's friends from class B.

They are Ichinose Honami, Amikura Mako, Shiranami Chihiro, Andō Sayo, Kanzaki Ryuji and Shibata Sō.

"Ara Sakura-chan are you on a date?" Amikura Mako asked smugly.

"Wa-wa-wa n-n-n-no. This is not what it looks like." Hanabira stuttered with a blush

Wait, it's not?

"I thought we are." I said confused

All of them gaped and Hanabira check become more pinkish.

Is she trying to be a cherry blossom right now?

"Etto, may I ask who are you?" Andō Sayo asked me.

"Aren't you supposed to give your name first before asking for other?" I asked. That's the common courtesy right? Not like I care.

Also, why do I feel like I've experienced something similar.

"Oh sorry. My name is Andō Sayo. I'm Sakura-chan classmates." She apologize

And for some reason, her other classmates also start introducing themselves.

And why are they seating at our table. I know this table can fit four people, but there's two empty table next to us. One to our right, the other to our left.

Ichinose Honami and Amikura Mako seat with us while the other is to our right.

(Here's the seating order)

Chair  chair     A.M.   H.S.     S.C.   A.S

     Table                  Table            Table

Chair   chair     I.H.    R.R.    K.R.   S.S

(I use their initial)

They also order some food. Not that I care.

"So, when did you start dating?" Amikura asked.

"Ah no! I actually want to repay him for something, so I decided to treat him."

Wait!

That's the reason!

Didn't you force me to come here!?

I feel violated

"That's really nice." Ichinose smile

"But why does he said that you guys are on a date?" Andō asked confused

"Maybe he's in love with Hanabira-san, and he's trying to confess." Shibata chime in

Actually, no

Wait 10 years till I finally decided to date someone.

"Really!?"

"T-that's sweet."

"Oh my, we got a bold man here~~"

"..."

"Congratulations Sakura-chan."

They keep giving her praise and all that stuff.

She can't say anything because she's too flustered.

"I-I-I-I-I don't think Ryuvolt-kun is trying to confess." Hanabira finally confessed

"What do you mean?"

"Oh~ you're being shy now."

"It's not a lie. She's the one that force me to go to a date. I got the recording of our conversation if you want prove.'' I interrupted their mindless conversation

They all look at me....

What?

Then, they look at Hanabira

"It's true....he don't want me to repay him, but I kinda threaten him." Hanabira say shyly

"You threaten him?" Ichinose asked, surprised

Hanabira only nod

"Didn't know you had it in you." Andō said

"That's surprising." Chihiro said

"Could it be, you're a tsundere!? You want to tell your love but you're being tsun tsun." Shibata exclaimed cheerfully

"No! It just, he told me something important..."

Hmmm?

She almost slip up over there

"Here's your food, enjoy." The same waitress that took our order, bring our food.

Looks like there's also Hanabira's friend food.

I grab a bite of red velvet cake

'Delicious'

For some reason, they all look at me.

"What?"

"I didn't know you can eat a lot."

"Chihiro, you just met me. Also, this is just a few portion of what I can eat." I say as I bite my cake.

Cake, pie, sandwich, cream brulee, pudding and parfait.

That's the order of what I'm going to eat first.

"Few? You can eat more?" Ichinose....

You're in front of my face....

I push her in the face

"Yes! And can you please not get near my face. I got something call privacy." I said annoyed.

"Sorry.."

"Don't do that again." I warned her

".... sorry."

Why did you sound depressed?

Wasn't it supposed to be me?

"Hey! How much food can you eat? Do you think you can eat more than me?" Shibata.... what is wrong with you?

I guess I'll play along...

"Ho~ Just so you know. I got two stomach. I can eat more than you. Not to mention, the stomach is as big as a spinosaurus stomach." I say as I laugh evilly.

To childish?

I don't know....

The other just watch our conversation, as Shibata keep challenging me about something stupid.

I don't hate it.

All the things he say is quite funny and amusing.

The other also chat with each other.

"... So, what's so important that you decided to threaten him?" Kanzaki finally speak.

That's what he decided to asked?

Also, I feel like I need to get out of here....

I get up and was about to walk away.

When, suddenly....

"Oh, that's, he's decided to told me about S-system at the beginning of the month." Hanabira smile.

.....

She just did an oppsie.....

WHAT THE FUC-!!!!!

Hanabira Sakura POV

......

I look at Ryuvolt-kun who's currently standing and looks like he's staring at me.

....

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I can't believe I just slip up

"Dude..."

I look at Ryuvolt-kun....

He always had a smile and an indifferent look.... But now his face is full of disappointment.

"I'm sorry!" I clasped my hand and apologize. "I accidentally tell them out secret..."

"..... Are you fucking kidding me?" For some reason he look dumbfounded

He sit back down.

And start eating his pudding.

Wait...

What...?

Is he not mad?

"So...."

"Don't talk to me. Let me finish my food."

Kanzaki-kun was trying to talk, but Ryuvolt-kun cut him.

He's eating real fast....

We already finished our.

For some reason, he eat really slow.

After a while of silence, he finish eating.

He wipe his mouth, get up and went to the counter.

I was surprised by his actions.

Wasn't it supposed to be me who pay?

After paying, he goes outside.

"Wh-what?"

"I'll go to him."

"I'll go with you. I don't know what he's thinking."

We get up.

Ichinose went to the counter to pay their stuff, but look like Ryuvolt-kun already pay for their food too

"What is he thinking?"

"Is he late for a date?"

"... Shibata...he's already on a date..."

"Oh."

"This is my fault."

"What are you talking about? You didn't do anything wrong."

"Yeah. Sakura-chan did nothing wrong."

"No. You don't understand. I promise not to tell anyone about it."

"About what?"

"He told me not to tell you guys about him finding out S-system and him telling me all about it."

"That's right." A familiar voice was heard by a of us.

I turn to my right and found him.

He... didn't left

He walk up to me and put a hand on my head.

He didn't do anything

"You didn't keep the promise." His voice sounds bored, but for some reason, I think he's mad.

"I'm sorry."

"And I hate that kind of people"

Please... No.

"So, tell me..."

I look at him.

He have a bored expression...

But ..

His eyes is gleaming....

Since I've only seen him with a long hair, seeing him with his hair not covering his eyes is new....

And scary...

"... what did you do wrong, today?"

Wha-

"Hmmm?" He smile

For some reason...

This creep me out

I think the other feel the same.

"I didn't keep our promise."

"And..."

And?

I tilted my head.

Not understanding anything.

He just sigh heavily and remove his hand from my head.

"You did two more mistake."

I did?

Also,

Why did he put both of his fist to the side of my head.

Then, he start pushing his fist real hard to my head.

And spin both of his fist really fast.

"Wha-!?"

"You come to the date at 9:55 when it supposed to be 9:30."

"Tha-"

"And, when you told Kanzaki about what I did. You could just play dumb. Not tell the truth."

He's still spinning his fist to my side.

"Stop!" I can hear Ichinose voice.

"Shibata-kun, Kanzaki-kun, grab him." Amikura... I love you...

Shibata-kun, Kanzaki-kun please help me...

After a while, he stop.

"That's double drill punch. That's your punishment." He say as he blow on his fist.

I'm dizzy.

"And here.... I thought... you're going to slap me...." I said, still dizzy.

"I did think about doing that, but I throw that thought away."

So you're going to do it.

The last time you did, it sting.

He didn't even held back

"So, where are we going next."

"Eh?!" All of us voice out our surprise

Don't you usually stop the date after a disaster?

"I decided to myself to go out till 5 pm. There's still time. But you pay." He say as he walk away.

"O-okay?"

I run to him

"By the way..."

Ichinose run toward us and start speaking.

"... We still didn't get your name."

Oh....

Right....

He didn't tell them that...

How did I forgot about that?

I look at him.

He just sigh

Look like he know I'm looking at him

"Raion Ryuvolt. Raion my name, Ryuvolt my family name. I'm from class D."

He introduced himself like how he did to me.

Granted, I did force him

Raion POV

"Wait! Class D? You're from that class?" Andō asked, surprised.

What's so surprising about it.

I just nod.

"Who would've thought a class D students can figure it out. Not to mention in a week."

.... Rude.

Didn't know Amikura Mako can be this rude.

"Ma-"

"Mako-chan!" Chihiro scolded her before Ichinose could

I think she's thinking the same.

And I thought she's a shy girl.

Where's the shy?

"So, why did you tell her and not your class?" Kanzaki asked as he eye me suspiciously.

You know, you're looking way more suspicious than me.

"No reason. She just told me her secret, so I tell her mine." I say. "And the reason why she told me her secret, is because she want to know more about me."

"Secret? What about your secret? Are you perhaps someone from other planet?" Shibata asked excitedly

.....

He got that right.

"Shibata-kun, no way that's true." Amikura laugh

"But, usually you tell her about yourself." Ichinose... that's usually.

"I'm not normal I guess. Not to mention, I don't like to tell my secret. It's boring."

"Oh really~ try me."

"Ichinose."

"Yes?"

"What did I told you about privacy?"

Her face is just inch away from mine.

And why the smug face?

"Oh... sorry."

She move her face away.

"Hmmm. I guess I really am from other planet." I say, just for fun.

"I knew it!" Shibata exclaimed cheerfully.

"...."

"....."

"..."

The other is quite.

I can't blame them

"Shibata-kun, he's just joking."

If only I am...

Maybe I should do this more often.

"Ryuvolt.... Ryuvolt..... Ryuvolt...."

For some reason, Chihiro keep muttering my name.

"Ahh!"

What's wrong with her?

"You're the guy that Kushida-chan told us about."

Kushida?

"Oh...the grumpy guy."

"Mako...."

"But didn't her friends tell us he's gloomy?"

I am?

Just who do they think I am?

I might call Arthur to strike you with lightning and Isekai you somewhere. If possible ask him to make you suffer

"Mind telling me who."

"Oh. Sayo-chan, don't tell him."

Why...?

"Why?"

"He might hit them."

"Eh!? You will!?"

"I'm not going to hit them..."

"I doubt that."

"I'm just going to drill punch them."

"That's also bad!!"

Why are you scolding me?

You're the one that didn't keep our promise

"You hit girls?"

"Got a problem? Being girl doesn't mean I won't do it. Hanabira experience it the hard way." I told Kanzaki.

"...I did..."

"But that's bad."

"What's wrong with it?"

"Violence is bad!"

"Why?"

"People will get hurt!"

Ichinose stay firm with her believe

I stop walking causing the other to stop as well

"Listen here Ichinose, violence has always been with me since the day I was born. Okay? I lived in Brazil. And the place I lived in, is harsh. There's gun and violence everywhere. And how do you think I survived? With violence! You don't just tell me what I should and shouldn't do. People will get hurt? Oh please! Everyone get hurt everyday. You'll get hurt one day. It just a matter of time. If you get hurt, that's your fate." I told her.

I'm talking a little louder than I usually do.

It's because I want to make my point.

"You can keep your live with you, I'll keep mine." I start walking.

Ichinose walk up to me and try to debate, again.

Although it's really not a debate.

It's just a normal everyday talk

....

5:30 pm

We go to a bookstore, and arcade.

It went well.

I earn a lot of extra coin from the arcade too.

"See ya."

"Bye."

We exchange phone number.

And I also did.

The reason being is because Hanabira force me to.

Same ol' trick

Me and Hanabira is walking together.

"Thanks for the date." She told me happily.

"Yeah... Next time don't force me to do anything stupid."

"Ahh~~ I'm sorry okay. Won't happen again."

I doubt that

"I can't believe you won the crane machine ten time in a row.... Wait no! You won everytime you play the game there. You always get a jackpot."

Well, there's a trick to every game. You just need to know how to utilize it perfectly.

I stop and sit down at a bench.

We're on our way to the dorm

But she suggest we go to a park first.

"Do you remember this place?" She asked me

"... A park that was built in the school?"

"What!? No! This is where we first met."

"Oh..."

That too.

"I've been wanting to ask you this...."

Oh boy....

I don't like this...

"...can you go out with me."

....

"Aren't we going out right now?"

"We are?"

"Yes! You are outside, with me."

"... No! That's not what I meant!"

I really hope that what she meant...

"I mean..  like.... you know..."

I know.

"Like a relationship?" I look at her

"Wha- no.... is it? I don't know.... But.... Arghhhh... This is embarrassing."

She a blushing mess right now.

"I'll go to my dorm."

I start walking away, but she grab my hand.

What is this Deja Vu feeling?

"Will you....be my boyfriend.... please..." She look like she's about to cry.

Why does she love to cry so much?

"Why do you want me to be your boyfriend?" I asked her. This is something I thought I will need to wait for years, not weeks.

"Will you listen to me?"

.....

I sit back down.

"Yes..."

She seat next to me.

"Every boy who I met only look at me with lustful eyes. When I move here, the boys in my class didn't have the eyes."

"The eyes?"

"Predator kind of eyes."

....

I let her continue

"I was happy, they want to be friends with me earnestly, but I don't feel anything when I see them. I just see them as friends. I always want someone special to me. Someone I feel can protect me, someone I feel I can be safe with."

That's nice...I guess...but that doesn't sound like me.

If anything, it's the opposite of me

"That's when I met you. For some reason, I feel like you're the person that will be able to protect me... I know it selfish, but... can you please be my boyfriend."

She want someone to protect her. But she choose the wrong guy.

"When I see you, my heart flutter. It feel weird."

This turn into a cliche situation.

Why does this keep happening to me.

I mean, I know I'm a protagonist in my own story, and protagonist always see their live like the hardest challenge in live. But, cliche stuff is not my stuff.

Isekai, weird sans villain, and now this.

"You can think about it."

She got up and walk away.

.......

"..... Ok...."

She turn around

"What did you just say?" She asked me

"I say ok. In other words, I'll be your boyfriend."

"Really?" She walk to me happily

"Just don't expect me to tell you about myself."

"Okay."

What does boyfriend girlfriend do again?

"Then, I'llI call you by your name."

....

I guess that's one of the things

"Sure."

"Then, Raion-kun." She smile happily

....

"You don't need to add -kun. Also, I might give you a nickname."

"Why?"

Which one?

.... I guess I'll answer both

"... Because we're couple, and because there's a girl in my class name Sakura too."

"Oh."

"I'll think about it later."

I walk to the dormitories

"Wait for me."

She walk up to me happily.

"Maybe, I'll tell you about my first crush when I feel like it."

"Eh!? You got a crush!?"

"Yeah. I don't like her anymore. I just didn't care about it after a long time."

"I see..."

"But she's a capable girl..."

".... I'll defeat her."

Sure you will.

.....

We arrive at the dormitories and I go straight to my dorm.

Now, a lot of people might think I should be a simp....

That's true...

I could...

But, Arthur did told me to try be friend with her, and get closer to her, so I could learn about human warmth.

And when she asked me to become her boyfriend, the opportunity arise.

I'm not someone who will let go of opportunities.

And this situation is no different.

If she can teach me, I'll take it.

In exchange, I'll protect her.

After I'm done with her

I'll dispose of her

Just like my old crush

A Dead meat

______________________________________

Pin: That doesn't sound right...

Arthur: Nothing does

Author-san: Exactly.

Pin: Is his old crush really dead?

Author-san: Yes.

Pin: He killed her?

Arthur: Yep

Pin: How?

Author-san: Pull her gut, gouge her eyes ball, pull her hair....

Pin: Okay.... stop!

Author-san: Anyway, remember when I told you guys Raion's base of my family, friends and some movies and anime?

Arthur and Pin: Yes

Author-san: Every OC is base on what I see and my imagination

Pin: Does that mean us too....

Arthur: ....

Author-san: Exactly

Pin: Who?

Author-san: That's another story for another time.

Pin: .....

Author-san: Anyway, who do you think Hanabira is base of?

Arthur: Your friend?

Pin: Your cousin?

Author-san: The answer is......

Arthur: Is.....

Pin: Is.....

Author-san: .... Absolutely no one. Just an oc I  randomly thought of.

Pin: What about her past?

Author-san: Just mix of my wild thought and what I googled

Pin: .....

Arthur: ... You know, I didn't expect you to make Raion go out with Hanabira. Even if it will only be a few months.

Author-san: Let me tell you something, I only put her here to make people think they will end up together.

Arthur and Pin: They won't?

Author-san: Obviously

Pin: Also, why are you shocked? You're the one who put her there

Arthur: Well, Author-san told me too. I didn't know the plan.

.....

Arthur: So, who do you actually thought of at first.

Author-san: At first Ichinose.

Pin: I see. But what change.

Author-san: She will definitely try to say something like "if you don't stop with violence, I'll stop dating you." Or something like that.

Arthur: So, who did you want him to actually end up with

Author-san: A bitch...just for fun

Pin: The creator is sadist, and so is the creation....

Arthur: At least it won't be Shinohara

Pin and Arthur laugh together, but Author-san remain quite.

Pin: Author-san....

Arthur: You're joking right?

Author-san: .....

Pin: ....

Arthur: ....

(Sorry for bad gram-)

Arthur: Stop!!!!!!

Author-san: Fuck off!!!

Author-san high jump kick both Arthur and Pin.

Pin: Why me!?

Author-san: Why not?

Pin: .....

Author-san: Continue on

(-mar and writing)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

473K 14.5K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
1.9M 86.2K 194
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
1M 25.5K 24
Yn a strong girl but gets nervous in-front of his arranged husband. Jungkook feared and arrogant mafia but is stuck with a girl. Will they make it t...
91.2K 3.1K 52
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...