ᴇʟʏꜱɪᴀɴ

By dear13dreamer

ᴇʟʏꜱɪᴀɴ (ᴀᴅᴊ.) • ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪꜰᴜʟ ᴏʀ ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛɪᴠᴇ; ᴅɪᴠɪɴᴇʟʏ ɪɴꜱᴘɪʀᴇᴅ; ᴘᴇᴀᴄᴇꜰᴜʟ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴇʀꜰᴇᴄᴛ • ᴊᴜʟɪᴇᴛ ꜰʀᴇɴᴄʜ ʜᴀᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴇʀꜰᴇ... More

ᴇᴘɪɢʀᴀᴘʜ
ᴇʟʏꜱɪᴀɴ
ᴀᴄᴛ ɪ.
ɪ.
ɪɪ.
ɪɪɪ.
ɪᴠ.
ᴠ.
ᴠɪ.
ᴠɪɪ.
ᴠɪɪɪ.
ɪx.
xɪ.
xɪɪ.
xɪɪɪ.
xɪᴠ.
xᴠ.
xᴠɪ.
xᴠɪɪ.
xᴠɪɪɪ.
xɪx.
xx.
xxɪ.
xxɪɪ.
xxɪɪɪ.
xxɪᴠ.
xxᴠ.
xxᴠɪ.
xxᴠɪɪ.
xxᴠɪɪɪ.
xxɪx.
xxx.
xxxɪ.
xxxɪɪ.
ᴀᴄᴛ ɪɪ.
ɪ.
ɪɪ.
ɪɪɪ.
ɪᴠ.
ᴠ.
ᴠɪ.
ᴠɪɪ.
ᴠɪɪɪ.
ɪx.
x.
xɪ.
xɪɪ.
xɪɪɪ.
xɪᴠ.
xᴠ.
xᴠɪ.
xᴠɪɪ.
xᴠɪɪɪ.
xɪx.
xx.
xxɪ.
xxɪɪ.
xxɪɪɪ.
xxɪᴠ.
xxᴠ.
xxᴠɪ.
xxᴠɪɪ.
xxᴠɪɪɪ.
xxɪx.
xxx.
ᴀᴄᴛ ɪɪɪ.
ɪ.
ɪɪ.
ɪɪɪ.
ɪᴠ.
ᴠ.
ᴠɪ.
ᴠɪɪ.
ᴠɪɪɪ.
ɪx.
x.
xɪ.
xɪɪ.
xɪɪɪ.
xɪᴠ.
xᴠ.
xᴠɪ.
xᴠɪɪ.
xᴠɪɪɪ.
xɪx.
xx.
xxɪ.
xxɪɪ.
xxɪɪɪ.
xxɪᴠ.
xxᴠ.
xxᴠɪ.
xxᴠɪɪ.
xxᴠɪɪɪ.
xxɪx.
xxx.
xxxɪ.
xxxɪɪ.
xxxɪɪɪ.
xxxɪᴠ.
ᴀᴄᴛ ɪᴠ.

x.

114 3 0
By dear13dreamer

x. ɪɴꜱᴘɪʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
They are all sat at a table.

"This is how Madam Mortlock summons those from the Land of Mists. Down in Mid Town. Come. We must all join hands.", Gwyneth says.

"I can't take part in this.", Dickens says. He gets up.

"Humbug? Come on, open mind.", The Doctor says.

"This is precisely the sort of cheap mummery I try to un-mask. Seances? Nothing but luminous tambourines and a squeeze box concealed between the knees. This girl knows nothing.", Dickens insists.

"Oi!", Juliet exclaims.

"Now, don't antagonize her. I love a happy medium.", The Doctor says.

"I can't believe you just said that.", Rose says.

The Doctor turns his attention back to Dickens, "Come on, we might need you." He sits down again.

"Now, Gwyneth. Reach out.", The Doctor orders.

"Speak to us. Are you there? Spirits?", Gwyneth asks.

Dickens rolls his eyes.

"Come. Speak to us that we may relieve your burden.", She continues.

She raises her eyes to the ceiling. A murmuring fills the room.

"Can you hear that?", Rose asks.

"Nothing can happen. This is sheer folly.", Dickens insists.

"Look at her.", Juliet says.

"I feel them. I feel them!", Gwyneth cries.

The gas creatures begin to fill the room.

"What're they saying?", Rose asks.

"They can't get through the rift. Gwyneth, it's not controlling you, you're controlling it. Now look deep. Allow them through.", Juliet says out of nowhere, again.

No one has the time to question it because Gwyneth shouts, "I can't!"

"Yes you can. Just believe it. I have faith in you, Gwyneth. Make the link.", Juliet says to her calmly.

Gwyneth looks almost pained. Then suddenly, she lowers her head and opens her eyes.

"Yes.", She says.

Three gaseous figures appear behind her - the Gelth. Dickens' mouth drops open. "Great God. Sprits from the other side!", Sneed exclaims.

"The other side of the universe.", Juliet and the Doctor say.

"Pity us. Pity the Gelth. There is so little time, help us."

"What do you want us to do?", The Doctor asks.

"The rift. Take the girl to the rift. Make the bridge.", The Gelth responds.

"What for?", The Doctor asks.

"We are so very few. The last of our kind. We face extinction.", The Gelth answers.

"Why, what happened?"

"Once we had a physical form like you. But then the war came.", The Gelth says.

"War? What war?", Dickens asks.

"The Time War.", The Doctor, Juliet and Rose all glance at each other.

"The whole universe convulsed. The Time War raged invisible to smaller species but devastating to higher forms. Our bodies wasted away. We're trapped in this gaseous state.", The Gealth continues.

"So that's why you need the corpses.", The Doctor works it out.

"We want to stand tall. To feel the sunlight. To live again. We need a physical form, and your dead are abandoned. They're going to waste, give them to us!", The Gelth exclaims.

"But we can't!", Rose exclaims.

"Why not?", The Doctor asks her.

"It's not... I mean, it's not...", She trails off looking for the word.

"Not decent? Not polite? It could save their lives.", He exclaims.

They stare at each other for a moment.

"Open the rift. Let the Gelth through. We're dying. Help us. Pity the Gelth!"

They disappear and Gwyneth collapses forwards onto the table. Rose gets up immediately and goes to her.

"Gwyneth!", She cries.

"All true.", Dickens says.

"Are you okay?", Rose asks Gwyneth.

"It's all true.", Dickens says.

The Doctor is silent. Juliet also rushes over to help Rose with Gwyneth.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Rose is mopping Gwyneth's forehead as she lies asleep on a couch, Juliet pacing nervously across the room.

Slowly, Gwyneth's eyes open. She fidgets.

"It's alright. You just sleep.", Rose says softly.

Juliet's head shoots you and she sits by Rose's side.

"But my angels, misses. They came, didn't they? They need me?", Gwyneth asks weakly.

The Doctor is leaning on a wall just behind Rose.

"They do need you, Gwyneth. You're they're only chance of survival.", The Doctor answers.

Both Rose and Juliet glare at him. Juliet mouths the words, "You really shouldn't have done that.".

"I've told you, leave her alone. She's exhausted and she's not fighting your battles.", Rose says to him angrily.

The Doctor leans his head back and sighs. Rose turns back to Gwyneth and offers her a drink.

"Drink this.", She orders.

"Well, what did you say, Doctor? Explain it again. What are they?", Sneed says.

"Aliens."

"Like... foreigners, you mean?", Sneed asks.

"Pretty foreign, yeah. From up there.", The Doctor shrugs.

He points skywards.

"Brecon?", Sneed asks.

"Close. They've been trying to get through from Brecon to Cardiff but the road's blocked. Only a few can get through and even then they're weak. They can only test drive the bodies for so long, then they have to revert to gas and hide in the pipes."

"Which is why they need the girl.", Dickens interjects.

"They're not having her!", Rose snaps.

"Calm down, love. We won't let that happen. Okay?", Juliet says quietly. Rose nods and grabs her hand.

"But she can help. Living on the rift, she's become part of it, she can open it up, make a bridge and let them through.", The Doctor says.

"Incredible. Ghosts that are not ghosts but beings from another world who can only exist in our world by inhabiting cadavers.", Dickens says.

"Good system. It might work.", The Doctor shrugs.

Rose gets up and walks over to the Doctor.

"You can't let them run around inside dead people!", She exclaims.

"Why not? It's like recycling.", The Doctor says.

"Seriously though, you can't.", She says.

"Seriously though, I can.", He shoots back.

"It's just... wrong! Those bodies were living people! We should respect them even in death!"

"She's got a point, y'know?", Juliet says.

"Do you carry a donor card?", The Doctor says ignoring Juliet's comment.

"That's different, that's..."

"It is different, yeah. It's a different morality. Get used to it or go home. (Rose is silent. He speaks in softer tones -). You heard what they said, time's short. I can't worry about a few corpses when the last of the Gelth could be dying.", The Doctor says.

"I don't care, they're not using her.", Rose stands firm in her opinion.

"Don't I get a say, miss?", Gwyneth asks quietly.

Both Rose and the Doctor turn to look at her.

"Look. You don't understand what's going on.", Rose says.

"You would say that miss. Because that's very clear inside your head, that you think I'm stupid.", Gwyneth says.

"That's not fair!", Ross cries.

"It's true, though. Things might be very different where you're from. But here and now, I know my own mind. And the angels need me. Doctor, what do I have to do?", Gwyneth asks.

"You don't have to do anything.", The Doctor answers.

"They've been singing to me since I was a child. Sent by my mum on a holy mission. So tell me.", Gwyneth says.

The Doctor smiles at her.

"We need to find the rift. (Approaches Sneed and Dickens). This house is on a weak spot, so there must be a spot that's weaker than any other. Mr. Sneed. What's the weakest part of this house? The place where most of the ghosts have been seen".

"That would be the Morgue.", Sneed replies.

"No chance you were gonna say "gazebo", was there?", Rose asks still disgruntled. Everyone looks at her, before walking towards the morgue.

Meanwhile, Juliet is petrified and stuck in place. Rose takes notice of this and gasps as she remembers something.

She hugs Juliet tightly, slightly rocking from side to side.

The Doctor looks back to see this and approaches with a confused look on his face.

"What's wrong?", He asks.

Juliet jumps and grips Rose tightly around the waist, burrowing her head even further into her chest.

The Doctor is even more confused.

Rose speaks on behalf of her girlfriend.

"When she was a child, Juliet's parents used to lock her in the basement as a child. Just so happens, her father was a funeral home owner. And they lived right above the morgue. Basically, their basement was the morgue. And she is petrified of them.", Rose explains.

The Doctor nods, horrified that someone would do such a thing to a child.

"I understand. If you need, you two can stay here.", He suggest.

Juliet pulls away from Rose, wiping stray tears form her face. She takes a deep breath and shakes her head.

"Not necessary. I can do this."

"Are you sure, Sweets?", Rose asks.

"I'm sure. As long as you stay with me.", She says.

Rose nods and they follow everyone down to the morgue.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
The key turns in the Morgue, and they all troupe in, lead by the Doctor.

"Talk about Bleak House.", He comments.

"The thing is, Doctor, the Gelth don't succeed. 'Cause I know they don't. I know for a fact there weren't corpses walking around in 1869.", Rose says quietly to him.

Juliet is next to her, holding her hand tightly as they walk.

"Time's in flux. It's changing every second. Your cozy little world could be rewritten like that. (Clicks his fingers). Nothing is safe. Remember that. Nothing.", The Doctor replies.

Juliet's eyes widen and she leans even closer to Rose.

"Doctor, I think the room is getting colder.", Dickens says.

"Here they come.", Rose says.

The Gelth flood into the room. Their leader positions itself in an archway. It has the voice of a child.

"You have come to help! Praise the Doctor! Praise him!", It speaks.

"Promise you won't hurt her!", Rose demands.

"Hurry! Please. So little time. Pity the Gelth."

"I'll take you somewhere else after the transfer. Somewhere you can build proper bodies. This isn't a permanent solution, alright?", The Doctor says.

"My angels. I can help them live.", Gywneth smiles.

"Okay, where's the weak point?", The Doctor asks the Gelth.

"Here, beneath the arch.", It answers.

Gwyneth positions herself beneath the arch.

"Beneath the arch.", She says.

Rose rushes to her, Juliet still gripping onto her hand.

"You don't have to do this.", Juliet says.

Gwyneth places her hands on her cheeks.

"My angels.", Gywneth says.

Rose staggers backwards, pulling Juliet away.

"Establish the bridge, reach out of the void, let us through!", The Gelth leader commands.

"Yes. I can see you! I can see you! Come!", Gwyneth cries.

"Bridgehead establishing."

"Come! Come to me! Come to this world, poor lost souls!", Gwyneth says.

"It is begun! The bridge is made!", The Gelth says happily.

Gwyneth's mouth opens and the Gelth pour out of it.

"She has given herself to the Gelth!"

"There's rather a lot of them, eh?", Dickens says wearily.

"The bridge is open. We descend."

Suddenly, the figure becomes demonic. The gas turns from blue to red.

"The Gelth will come through in force."

"You said that you were few in number!", Dickens exclaims.

"A few billion. And all of us in need of corpses.", The Gelth corrects.

The bodies rise.

"Gwyneth... stop this! Listen to your master! This has gone far enough. Stop dabbling, child, leave these things alone. I beg of you...", Sneed cries.

"Mr. Sneed! Get back!", Rose cries.

A corpse grabs Sneed from behind and holds him still while another of the Gelth fills his body through his mouth. The Doctor, Juliet and Rose leap back. Mr Sneed looks up at them through blank, dead eyes.

"I think it's gone a little bit wrong.", The Doctor says.

"I have joined the legions of the Gelth. Come. March with us.", Sneed says in a creepy tone.

"No!", Dickens exclaims.

The corpses advance on the Doctor, Juliet and Rose.

"We need bodies. All of you. Dead. The human race. Dead.", The Gelth laughs.

They are backing the Doctor, Juliet and Rose against a dungeon door.

"Gwyneth, stop them! Send them back! Now!", The Doctor exclaims.

"Three more bodies. Make them vessels for the Gelth.", The Gelth speaks again.

"I... I can't! I'm sorry!", Dickens shakes his head.

The Doctor looks behind him, spots the dungeon door, pushes Rose and Juliet in there with him and slams it shut again so they are all locked in there.

"It's too much for me! I'm so...", Dickens jumps and runs from the Morgue as one of the Gelth screeches and swoops at him. The corpses are clambering to get in the dungeon.

"Give yourself to glory. Sacrifice your lives for the Gelth."

"I trusted you. I pitied you!", The Doctor shouts.

"We don't want your pity! We want this world and all its flesh.", The Gelth snarls.

They are rattling the door.

"Not while I'm alive.", The Doctor claims.

"Then live no more.", The Gelth says.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Dickens has run from the Morgue and rests panting against the door. The gaseous creatures swirl around the knocker, making it look exactly like the knocker from his story "A Christmas Carol", and he runs again.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
The Doctor, Juliet and Rose are flattened against the dungeon wall while the Gelth are rattling the door.

"But we can't die. (Looks at the Doctor for reassurance). Tell me we can't! We haven't even been born yet, it's impossible for us to die! Isn't it?!", Rose asks the Doctor.

"I'm sorry.", He says simply.

Rose's eyebrows raise and she nods before pulling Juliet close and bracing for what's still to come.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Dickens has run from the house altogether. One of the Gelth has followed him.

"Failing! Atmosphere hostile!", It cries.

The figure dives into a gas lamp.

"Gas... Gas!", Dickens realizes.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
"But it's 1869, how can we die now?", Rose asks.

"Time isn't a straight line. It can twist into any shape. You can be born in the 20th century and die in the 19th.", Juliet blurts out.

"What have you done to her? Is this another side effect?", Rose glares at the Doctor.

"I have no idea what this is, but it's all my fault. I'm sorry.", He answers.

"No I am. I didn't mean to blame you. We'll figure it out later.", Rose sighs.

"What about me? I saw the fall of Troy! World War Five! I pushed boxes at the Boston Tea Party, now I'm going to die in a dungeon! (Horrified). In Cardiff!", The Doctor changes the subject.

"It's not just dying. We'll become one of them.", Juliet says.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Dickens rushes back into the house and begins to turn all the flames off the gas lamps, so that the gas is released into the air. Wheezing slightly, he covers his nose and mouth with a handkerchief.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
"We'll go down fighting, yeah?", Rose asks looking at The Doctor and Juliet.

"Yeah.", The Doctor says.

"Of course."

"Together?", She asks.

"Yeah!"

They all link hands.

"I'm so glad I met you both.", The Doctor says out of nowhere.

Rose and Juliet look up at him, surprised.

"Me too.", they smile at each other. At that moment, Dickens rushes into the room.

"Doctor! Turn off the flame, turn up the gas! Now fill the room, all of it, now!", Dickens exclaims.

"What're you doing?", The Doctor asks.

"Turn it all on! Gas the place!", Dickens says.

He turns another one on.

"Brilliant. Gas!", The Doctor smiles.

"What, so we choke to death instead?", Juliet asks.

"Am I correct, Doctor? These creatures are gaseous!", Dickens ignores Juliet.

"Fill the room with gas, it'll draw them out of the host. Suck them into the air like poison from a wound!", The Doctor explains.

The corpses all decide to turn on Dickens instead.

"I hope... oh, Lord. I hope that this theory will be validated soon.", Dickens says.

The corpses advance dangerously on him.

"If not immediately.", He adds.

"Plenty more!", The Doctor exclaims.

He smashes a gas canister against the wall and all the creatures are sucked from the bodies with a scream.

"It's working.", Dickens shouts.

The Doctor, Juliet and Rose are free to come out of the dungeon.

"Gwyneth! Send them back! They lied, they're not angels.", The Doctor shouts to Gwyneth.

"Liars.", She says simply.

"Look at me. If your mother and father could look down and see this, they'd tell you the same. They'd give you the strength. Now send them back!", The Doctor says quietly.

"Can't breathe.", Rose says.

Juliet seems to also be choking.

"Charles, get them out.", The Doctor demands.

Dickens grabs one of each girls' arm, but Rose shakes him off.

"I'm not leaving her!", Rose cries.

Juliet turns to look at Dickens.

"And I'm not leaving her.", She says in a low tone, causing him to release her.

"They're too strong.", Gwyneth says.

"Remember that world you saw? Rose's world? All those people, non of it will exist unless you send them back through the rift.", The Doctor says to Gwyneth.

"I can't send them back. But I can hold them. Hold them in this place, hold them here. Get out.", Gwyneth says firmly.

Her hand goes to her apron pocket and she takes out a box of matches. Rose rushes forwards.

"You can't!", She says.

"Leave this place!", Gwyneth demands.

The Doctor grabs Rose's shoulders. He slightly pushes her towards the door.

"Rose, Juliet , get out, go now, I won't leave her while she's still in danger, now go!", The Doctor orders.

Dickens and Rose leave the Morgue. On the way out, Rose grabs Juliet's hand and pulls her along. The Doctor holds his hand out for the matches.

"Now give that to me.", The Doctor says to Gwyneth. She does not respond.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Dickens leads Rose and Juliet back through the dark house, filled with gas.

"This way!"
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
The Doctor places his hand on Gwyneth's neck, feeling for a pulse. His face falls.

"I'm sorry. (Places a kiss on her forehead). Thank you.", He whispers.

He runs from the Morgue. Gwyneth takes a match out of the box and waits for a few moments, to be sure the Doctor is safely out of the house. Then she strikes the match.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
The whole house goes up in flames, the Doctor diving out of the doorway only just in time to join Rose, Juliet and Dickens. Rose fixes him with a look that plainly asks why Gwyneth is not with him. Juliet frowns, knowing what has happened. The Doctor looks back at Rose.

"She didn't make it.", Rose says.

"I'm sorry. She closed the rift.", The Doctor confirms.

"At such a cost. The poor child.", Dickens says quietly.

Rose has not looked away from the Doctor.

"I did try, Rose, but Gwyneth was already dead. She had been for at least five minutes.", The Doctor says.

"What do you mean?", Juliet asks, now standing next to Rose.

"I think she was dead from the minute she stood in that arch."

"But... she can't have, she spoke to us. She helped us - she saved us. How could she have done that?", Rose asks with tears in her eyes.

"There are more things in Heaven and Earth than are dreamt of in your philosophy. Even for you, Doctor.", Dickens says:

"She saved the world. A servant girl. No one will ever know.", Juliet shakes her head, clearly upset.

All four of them gaze at the burning house.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
The Doctor, Rose, Juliet and Dickens have arrived back at the TARDIS.

"Right then, Charlie-boy, I've just got to go into my um... shed. Won't be long! He fits the key in the lock.", The Doctor says.

"What're you going to do now?", Rose asks Dickens.

"I shall take the mail coach back to London. Quite literally post-haste. This is no time for me to be on my own. I shall spend Christmas with my family and make amends to them. After all I've learned tonight, there can be nothing more vital.", He responds.

"You've cheered up!", The Doctor says.

"Exceedingly! This morning, I thought I knew everything in the world and now I know I've just started! All these huge and wonderful notions, Doctor! I'm inspired. I must write about them!", Dickens says enthusiastically.

"Do you think that's wise?", Juliet asks him.

"I shall be subtle at first. The Mystery of Edwin Drood still lacks an ending. Perhaps the killer was not the boy's uncle. Perhaps he was not of this earth. The Mystery of Edwin Drood and the Blue Elementals. I can spread the word! Tell the truth!", Dickens responds.

"Good luck with it. Nice to meet you. (Shakes Dickens' hand). Fantastic."

The Doctor turns back to the TARDIS door.

"Bye, then. And, thanks.", Rose says. She kisses him on the cheek. Dickens looks taken-aback.

"Bye!", Juliet also kisses his cheek.

"Oh, my dear ladies, how modern. Thank you, but, I don't understand, in what way is this goodbye?", Dickens asks.

"Where are you going?"

"You'll see. In the shed.", The Doctor smirks.

He opens the door of the TARDIS.

"Oh, my soul. Doctor, it's one riddle after another with you. But after all these revelations, there's one mystery you still haven't explained. Answer me this: who are you?", Dickens says.

A pause.

"Just a friend. Passing through.", The Doctor smiles.

"But you have such knowledge of future times. I don't wish to impose on you, but I must ask you. My books. Doctor, do they last?", Dickens asks hopefully.

"Oh, yes!"

"For how long?"

"Forever!"

Dickens tries to look pleased and modest at the same time.

"Right. Shed. Come on, Rose, Juliet...", The Doctor claps his hands.

They all turn to the door.

"In, in the box? All three of you?", Dickens asks.

"Down boy. See ya!", The Doctor replies.

He, Juliet and Rose enter the TARDIS and shut the door after them.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
"Doesn't that change history if he writes about blue ghosts?", Juliet asks.

"In a weeks time it's 1870, and that's the year he dies. Sorry. He'll never get to tell his story.", The Doctor says sadly.

They all look at the screen where they can see Dickens is still standing outside.

"Oh, no! He was so nice.", Rose says.

"But in your time, he was already dead! We've brought him back to life! He's more alive now than he's ever been, old Charlie-boy. Let's give him one last surprise.", The Doctor smirks.

He hits a button and the engines rev up. They all three smile as they watch Dickens' face when the TARDIS disappears before his eyes.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Laughing, Dickens' walks away from where the TARDIS stood.

Dickens emerges into the Square.

"Merry Christmas, sir."

"Merry Christmas to you. God bless us! Everyone!", Dickens exclaims.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Rose is changing when Juliet approaches the Doctor.

"Doctor?"

"Oh. Hello, Juliet. Is something wrong?", He asks.

"It's just. It's stupid.", She sighs.

"I'm sure it's not, and if it is... no judgement here."

She laughs.

"Well, I've been having these really intense headaches lately, and there are flashes of another life. Pictures. I can't make any sense of it.", She says.

The Doctor's smile drops.

He masks his worry with a laugh.

"Yeah that's weird. Have you done anything different lately?"

"Not that I can think of. Oh! You know what, my mother gave me this locket and told me not to open it and I did.", She says.

He nods.

"I don't know what the problem is.", He lies.

She nods and heads off to her room.

After making sure she's gone, the Doctor sighs heavily. He opens a compartment on the console and pulls out a sonic screwdriver. The end of it is purple and much more advanced than his own. He grows at the object, remembering the brunette woman that gave it to him only a few years prior. The same brunette woman that had just left the room, however this one had no previous knowledge of him or what she really is.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Author's Note: Hope you enjoyed!

QOTD: Which Doctor has the best style (in your opinion) ?

I would have to say the Thirteenth Doctor has the best, in my opinion at least.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.2K 356 19
" 𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙮 𝙞𝙨 𝙖𝙡𝙨𝙤 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙖 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙘𝙩. " 𝘋𝘐𝘚𝘊𝘓𝘈𝘐𝘔𝘌𝘙 𝘪 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘋𝘰𝘤𝘵𝘰𝘳 𝘞𝘩𝘰, 𝘉𝘉𝘊 𝘥𝘰𝘦𝘴, 𝘣𝘶�...
28.2K 555 35
ᴇʟᴇɴᴀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴋʟᴀᴜꜱ ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛꜱ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅꜱ ʙᴜᴛ ᴏɴᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ʜᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ꜱᴛᴇꜰᴀɴ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇ ᴜᴘ ꜱʜᴇ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴅʀᴜɴᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅʀɪɴᴋɪɴɢ ʜᴇʀ ᴍɪꜱᴇʀʏ,ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴅᴀʏ ꜱʜᴇ ᴡᴀᴋᴇꜱ ᴜᴘ ᴛᴏ ᴋʟᴀᴜꜱ ʙ...
6K 654 12
❝︎︎ life doesn't happen to us. we happen to live. ❞︎︎ ────── 𝙄𝙉 𝙒𝙃𝙄𝘾𝙃, the stars were her friends and one day she met the man who lived amo...
49.6K 1.1K 37
CURRENTLY BEING REWRITTEN 𝔍𝔲𝔰𝔱 𝔠𝔩𝔬𝔰𝔢 𝔶𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔢𝔶𝔢𝔰 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔰𝔲𝔫 𝔦𝔰 𝔤𝔬𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔡𝔬𝔴𝔫 𝔜𝔬𝔲'𝔩𝔩 𝔟𝔢 𝔞𝔩𝔯𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱 𝔑𝔬 𝔬𝔫𝔢 𝔠...