Star Maiden {Yuno x F! Grand...

Da Ariya_Sozo

(Y/n) Celestial is the survivor of the last race of Celestial.Celestial races are spirits whom also blessed w... Altro

A/N:
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
(Y/N)'S INFO UPDATE!!
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
SPECIAL SHORT CLIP!
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
IF YUNO WAS A YANDERE!
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
AFTER MARRIAGE:

Chapter 16

857 20 0
Da Ariya_Sozo

3RD PERSON'S POV

It's almost night and (Y/n) was still in Nean waiting for the sun to set and do her solo mission which the Captain of Golden Dawn,William Vangeance assigned her to as she was also in favored for this solo mission having a thought that the same race as her would be present at the scene with their unfinished business.

'I'm still wondering where and how William get that kind of leaked information?' She thought while she stretch both of her arms and legs out.

She was on a church's roof sitting there while disguised herself with a brown cloaked and brown leather boots.(Y/n) saw that Asta was there accompanying a lot of children and surprisingly with another red haired woman probably lived in the Nean which he visited them then another member of the Black Bulls the mirror mage as he remembered he was Gauche and she unexpectedly saw Noelle was there too but it seems she's hiding away from her teammates.

"Is she really that shy around with new people? I guess that's how it is since she's the only one came from a Royal family and I heard before from father that Gauche and his sister,Marie used to came from a noble family but was killed..' She thought while observing the black bull members.

'I can sense that there's someone's eyeing on us..' Asta thought as he started scanning around the area but he couldn't find anyone suspicious and luckily for (Y/n),she already left the church's roof and head somewhere to buy something for her to eat for the night.

~TIME SKIP~

The sun has set and the moon came in as everyone around the town of Nean head inside their houses as Gauche together with Asta stayed for the night in Rebecca's house the red haired woman with a lot of children that Asta were playing with as for Noelle whom hid herself around the corner spying on them not wanted to be notice also as for (Y/n) she was still eating around the corner.

As the people around the town of Nean peacefully sleeping at this late at night.A bunch of snow started to appear which caught both (Y/n) and Noelle's attention and then all of the children around the town of Nean suddenly went out from their houses especially the children whom were being taken care in the church were mysteriously gathered themselves around then started to head their way somewhere out of the town.

"T-This is not good at all.."Noelle mumbles out as she shivers from the cold as she witness all of the children in the town of Nean head out mysteriously during this late at night.

"Something's not right.I should investigate this,this must be what William was talking about.."(Y/n) said as she drank the last portion of the water inside the bottle she brought then cast one of her Magic spell.

"Card Magic:Card Form Transportation."

A form of card appeared in front of her as she step on it then started to fly high and make her way using the card form to locate where all of the children was going and what's really going on about them.Finally,she located where they were heading off to and saw that it was inside on a hidden cave.

"I can sense two mana inside on this cave..They're must be the ones behind this."She said as she slowly followed the children behind making sure not to be notice by the two criminals inside the cave and when she head inside she went around the corner to hide herself and to get more information what's the case on this criminal act before seizing and give them to the capital.

The children then take their seats on the ground as a white haired man wrapped with white snow clothe and a blue scarf that wore around his neck appeared as he started to give company to the unconscious children.(Y/n) notices the familiar little girl which named Marie whom was Gauche's little sister,she suddenly regain her consciousness as what (Y/n) notices and there was a small mirror beside her.

'That must be from Gauche's Mirror Magic to protect Marie! If Gauche will be awaken he would know that his sister isn't at the church anymore that way I could get some help from the outside in order to help these unconscious children!' (Y/n) thought as an idea popped inside her head.

"Constellation Magic:Wind of Aquarius."

A wind type of spirit animal appeared which was a small bird.She commanded it to head to Rebecca's house and find Gauche in order to wake him up then drag all of the present Magic Knights here in order to rescue the children and get these criminals inside the cave by following him as the spirit animal nod its head then started his move.

"You're not a friend anymore!"(Y/n) heard a slap sound as she glance back to where was the children and she saw that Marie got a slap from the white heard man when she regain back her consciousness.

"No,he did not just--"She got cut off when another huge man appeared in the scene and grab the white haired man's hair.

"I told you not to harm the supplies! We just drag them here for their mana,you hear me!?"The other man shouts to the white haired man while still grabbing his hair.

"I get it--Sorry Baro!"He apologizes to the man named Baro as Baro shove him away and take one of the children with him.

'Don't tell me--They're sucking their mana out!'(Y/n) exclaimes as she watch in horror witnessing all of the future 3 leaf clover children getting their mana suck out.

After the little boy's mana got sucked out he was being tossed in the corner after then the man named Baro took another children and suck his mana out doing the same thing over and over again to each of the children next one by one without mercy.

"They're all so cute! They're my lovely friends!"The white haired man exclaimed as he examines every children once again.

"Oi! Do you know what you guys are doing? This a criminal act!"(Y/n) couldn't bare the scene any longer as she exposed herself to them which caught the two off guard that there was an intruder inside the cave watching what they're doing from the children.

"How'd you get in here!?"Baron angrily shouts while pointing at (Y/n) out as she clench both of her fists.

"I'm a Magic Knight! How and when did I get in here doesn't matter since I came here for these children whom you're merciless sucking their mana out! They're the hope of this town they're the future 3 leaf clovers yet you take that away from them!"She angrily shouts while glaring at the two.

"Ah--I know who you are! Y-You're that weird mage a grand magic knight specifically! That two magic attribute mage!"Baro shouts as he looks at the white haired male.

"Do something about this! You have that Snow attribute of Magic--You can defeat her!"Baro worriedly said as the snow mage slightly nod his head and face (Y/n).

"I won't let you hurt my friends--"She cut him off.

"Whom are you referring as friends? These children that you just kidnapped and suck their mana out!? For I know friends don't treat their friends like this just like what you did."She said in her deep tone of voice which startled the male snow mage.

"Hurry it up! Do something about this!"Baro ordered.

"Snow Creation Magic:Snow Friends!"

A pair of huge snowman appeared in front of (Y/n)'s sight as she simply approached the two creature and cast a pair of card form in her palm then sliced the two in half without hindrance and pass the snowman creature whom now melted as the white haired man whom had the snow attribute of magic stumble in the ground as he watch in horror as (Y/n) slowly approaching him.

"I-I don't mean any harm--I swear! Baro wants me to do this and I can't do anything but to follow because I have no else to go!"He said nervously as (Y/n) crouch down in front of him as she watch him in a blank facial expression of hers.

"Are those true that came from your heart,boy? Or are you trying to toy with me in this situation?"She asks in her husky tone of voice as the snow mage nod his head twice trying to convince her.

"Take this--W-What?! How come!?"Baro tries to knock (Y/n) out from her consciousness using a steel pipe but it didn't work out since (Y/n) was still on her guard while giving her gaze to the boy.

"I've been practicing this kind of situation before with Captain Yami,it's called ki."She said as another single small card appeared on her palm and cut the steel pipe into half making Baro stepped backwards in horror.

"N-No way! It's impossible to cut a steel just using that dumb card!"He angrily debated as (Y/n) let out a sight as she stood up and give the snow mage her left hand as he gaze at it.

"You said you want a friend,right?"She asks as the snow mage nod his head starstruck when he hears (Y/n)'s calm voice.

"Then,I can be a friend there's a lot of people you can be friend you just have to find the right one,you know--"She got cut off.

"Don't listen to her! She's just trying to trick you!"Baro defended as the snow mage looks back at (Y/n) in doubt.

"If I do want to trick you.I should've instead used a Magic spell to ceased you right away,but I didn't because I see your potential to be a good Magic Knight and you just said that you don't have anywhere to go and you only want a friend so that's why you're following him,right?"(Y/n) clarifies as he nod his head.

"Then,take my hand and I'll help you in this--"

THUMB

THUMB

"Yes,yes! Take her away!"Baron shouts with excitement as the snow mage could only witness (Y/n) being sucked inside the black portal.

"We've crossed our paths again,I see.."

~~~

AT THE GOLDEN DAWN

Yuno together with Mimosa were carefully watching the main chief baking some shortcakes and making some different kind styles of cookies as Hamon volunteered to be the food taster after both Yuno and Mimosa asking the chief to show them how to make and bake some shortcakes and cookies meant for someone.

"For sure,the person you're going to gift these sweets are gonna love it especially those who have sweet tooth!"The chief exclaimed as he showed them the last stage of the sweets he was making and baking.

"They're delicious already just by looking and smelling at them!"Hamon exclaimed trying not to let out a drool in front of his teammates.

'Asta's gonna love those!'Mimosa thought while blushing having the thought of Asta taking her gifts and eating it.

'Since she's already a sweet tooth,she might really like whatever kind of sweets I'm going to give her..'Yuno thought still in doubt whether he would just buy or make it by himself with Mimosa's help.

*THUD*

"Oh,Klaus what a surprise!"Hamon greeted as he smiled to the exhausted Klaus.

"What's the matter Klaus? You looked like shocked about something."Mimosa asked wondering about Klaus' state as he cleared his throat get back into his compose and approached them.

"I accidentally overheard both Captain Vangeance and Vice captain Langris' conversation and they were talking about (Y/n).."He pause as the others couldn't seem to find the reason what makes Klaus looked like that.

"It doesn't make any sense.."Yuno commented as Klaus cleared his throat looked troubled.

"She was assigned by Captain Vangeance on a solo mission to the Nean and from what I've heard from one of the Green Mantis' members the town of Nean is currently in the state of danger from the terrorist of the Eye of the Midnight Sun.."He finished as the three looked at each other.

"Which means right now..Oh,dear!"Mimosa gasped eye widened.

"I can't believe this is happening."Hamon said as Yuno furrowed his eyebrows.

"(Y/n)'s in a total danger.."

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

52.1K 1.9K 43
Book 1 of "The Clover Prep" Series: Asta and Yuno have known each other since they were kids. Now, 10 years later they are about to go to Clover Prep...
250K 7.4K 134
↳ ❝ π™Žπ™€π™’π™šπ™¬π™π™šπ™§π™š π™–π™˜π™§π™€π™¨π™¨ π™©π™π™š π™¨π™šπ™– 𝙀𝙛 π™©π™žπ™’π™š 𝘼 π™‘π™€π™«π™š π™žπ™’π™’π™€π™§π™©π™–π™‘ 𝙨π™ͺπ™˜π™ 𝙖𝙨 π™’π™žπ™£π™š, π™’π™žπ™‘π™‘ π™˜...
385 27 6
Astara, usually going by Asta, didn't grow up with much. Very little even by peasant standards. But, so did Yuno; they did grow up together after all...
68.9K 2.2K 19
Y/n L/n is one of the Wizard king's advisor. The Wizard king saw her potential and wanted her to be one of his advisor, even though she's only a chil...