it ends with august

By lilxnana

-- Estella Athena Knight. Always have been a special girl, she attracts the attention of the mafia king in a... More

h o w d y
A e s t h e t i c sīŋŧ
o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l e v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
s i x t e e n
s e v e n t e e n
e i g h t e e n
n i n e t e e n
t w e n t y - o n e
t w e n t y - t w o
t w e n t y- t h r e e
t w e n t y - f o u r
t w e n t y - f i v e
t w e n t y- s i x
t w e n t y - s e v e n
t w e n t y - e i g h t
t w e n t y - n i n e
t h i r t y
t h i r t y - o n e
t h i r t y - t w o
t h i r t y - t h r e e
t h i r t y - f o u r
t h i r t y - f i v e
t h i r t y - s i x
t h i r t y - s e v e n
t h i r t y - e i g h t
t h i r t y - n i n e
f o r t y
e p i l o g u e

t w e n t y

6.1K 141 0
By lilxnana

desires

My mind wonder looking at August's office door open and close, this Morning eight black SUVs pulled in front of the house.

I didn't see who came in but I'm sure as hell waiting to see who comes out. I tried to walk in but the two boulders of a man standing outside of the doors won't let me in.

"He's hiding something from me," I say, as Spencer hands me a scone.

"Hm, and what makes you think that?" A grin meets Spence's face as she sits beside me.

The December snowfalls to the ground, one of my favorite times of the year.

Between the uneasy relationships, August and I have, lying is something we don't do. Withholding the truth sometimes, yes.

"I wanna know what's going on in there," I groan, i laced my fingers through my hair, it was straightened around this time considering it will be the only time my hair won't be frizzy.

"Did Hayes say anything?" I asked, considering she isn't even sleeping in her bed anymore. I'm squeezing so little information out of her.

I'm not blind, but when she is ready to tell me, I'll be waiting.

She gave me a look in the corner of her eye, "no...he was busy,"

Biting my lip, "busy doing you, or something for august," a grin released from me as she shrugged my shoulder.

I might wait for her to tell me but that didn't mean I wasn't gonna tease her.

"God, you're sick!" She shoved me, making me choke slightly on my scone. She patted my back but I shoved her back.

"You insult me then try to kill me, are you taking notes from August's notebook?" I held my chest contain a laugh.

"That wasn't even my fault, that would have been a natural cause," she gleams, picking up a bottle of water and handing it to me.

"You're sick!" I mumbled, the water soothing my throat. His office door opens once again, this time a guy who looks way too similar to August steps out.

"Those guys are killing me," he whispered harshly, walking towards us, he reached out for a scone.

"Who the hell are you?" I tilted my head looking at him, his hair was dark and his eyes were the same color as August's.

"Oh my manners, I'm kai, August better-looking brother," he gleams, reaching his hand out, I didn't take it but Spencer did.

"And from my guess, you are Athena," kai smiled, cocking an eyebrow I corrected him.

"It's Estella."

He puts a playful hand over his chest, "ah, your cold,"

"No, I don't like many people calling me by my middle name." Bitting into my scone, I looked back up at him.

He looked at me like he was trying to figure me out.

"My mistaking, I guess you don't like when my brother does it," I can see wheels Turing in Spencer's heads

Spencer laughs, "that's a different story, kai." Leaning back into the bay window, I turn my head looking at the snow once more.

She wasn't wrong, it grew with me so when he doesn't call me by Athena, it feels off and wrong.

"Interesting." Kai turns on his heels and heads towards the office.

"Wait," I called out, I walked over to him, hoping and praying he will give me an answer.

"Can you at least tell me who's in there?" My shoulder slagged, making him laugh.

"No can do, sweetheart," I dropped my head back, and turned my head to walk back to my seat at the bay window.

"They have to come out of there soon, right?" I watched the doors open and just for a slight moment I can see August through the cracks.

I was more curious to know what was going on in there, 8 SUVS, men and women are coming out like a sex club and they have been in there for hours. I'm curious.

𖣔

I sat on the couch, watching an NCIS, I changed into leggings and green and dark blue stripe sweater.

The heat was on but I was still cold, I rubbed my fuzzy socks together, they were still in the office, and it was already nearing night.

Spencer was making dinner, I could smell the curry from the kitchen already making me remember home.

I brought the hot chocolate to my lips, August office doors open and I turned my head too quickly I could've got whiplash.

A rush of awareness ran down my back, August walked out, his sleeves were rolled up to his elbows, more men spilled from the room.

He caught my eyes and walked towards me, and the men followed.

"Ah, Estella," I watched Rhysand come towards me, he slouched on the couch near me. His messy brown hair fell to his forehead.

"Rhys, don't tell me your bother had you stuffed in that office all day," I place my hot chocolate on the coffee table.

"God, he did and you know he didn't even feed me," I gasped, and he laughed, I tossed my eyes to August as I spoke.

"Oh god, I knew he was sick in the head." August place his hand in the back of the sofa.

Looking over at the other men, there were six men looking over at me, they were wearing black suits, I could feel the dominant Power from them

"Who's the x-men?" I toss them a look then look back at August.

"You met kai and Rhys already, they're my brothers." I nod, waiting for him to explain who the others were.

"That's Caiden my brother in law," I looked over to one of the men, he was tall as everyone else had blonde and dark brown hair, his was black, and his eyes were gray.

"You are married to his-"
"Sister."

My eyes widen and I look back at him, "sister?!, wow I've to meet her."

His eyes gleamed, and the corner of his lips lifted. "She's my twin sisters."

Oh god, that's even better, a girl version of August running around I definitely have to meet her.

"Wow, you married another version of him," I pointed to August shaking my head, "What's that's like?"

"It's interesting," he admits, his cheeks turning a tinted red, cute.

"Okay, and who he?" I pointed to the blonde.

"Ryan, my cousin and the capo of the Russian mafia," I nod my head towards him, with respect but I couldn't help to add a cocky comment.

"Russian? How the hell do you get a Russian and an Italian man in the same room?" I heard them snickers but August shakes his head.

"'My aunt, married the capo of the Russian mafia," he tells me, that's interesting really.

All three family's already, collided wow.

I understand his mother is the daughter of the Spanish mafia and when she married his father of the Italian mafia they collided, I just didn't think they collided with the Russian as well.

"Cool, and who's the buff?" I looked over to the other man, he had broad shoulders, his hair was long but it was placed into a bun.

"Blake, another one of my cousins." I nodded understanding who they are now but my mind wondered why they were in there for so long.

"9 men with egos almost as the size of their head trapped inside an office for hm, almost 10 hours." I picked up my hot chocolate and took a sip.

"You were right, she does have a smart mouth," Ryan mumbled, taking a seat.

August came from behind me and took a seat next to me.

I could feel the heat from his body, and it only made me stiffen.

"You guys were talking about me? I fill special." I grin, he always looks me in my eyes when we talk and it always makes me falter.

"Come to my office." The look in his eyes made me curious.

"What, am I'm in trouble?" It came out as a laugh but more of a question.

He narrowed his eyes playfully but stood from his seat.

Placing my hot chocolate down, I stood with him.

As we step into his office he closes the door behind him, I felt like I was called to my father's office once again.

"We're going to Italy."

"you were in this office for so long, but to only tell me four words," I laughed.

He tapped his hands on the desk one, two, three, times.

Inhaling deeply, I barked a laugh.

"We are not going to Italy,"

"I said we are, so we are. pack your bags we leave tomorrow," I scuffed, running a hand through my hair.

he's sick.

I'm currently exhausted.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

428K 7.8K 41
(Slowly re-writing) MATURE CONTENT (18+) What will your reaction. If a nerd of your college, you save from bully came out as A MAFIA BOSS....??? "...
346K 4.4K 47
[𝐌𝐚𝐟đĸ𝐚 𝐑𝐨đĻ𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞] Once lovers, now enemies, but their love was stronger. Milana Levine used to be one of the most well known assassins in N...
2.4M 40.9K 23
"Darkness can't drive out darkness, only light can do that." ............................. He was invisible, ambitious, a cold-hearted murderer who w...
434K 15.1K 50
All rights reserved. ~ ~DUAL POV~ ~ Azalea and Aiden have never gotten along. Despite the absurdity of it, they have been rivals since birth. But...