๐ˆ๐๐…๐„๐‘๐๐Ž | แถฆแต—แตƒแตˆแต’สณแถฆ สธแต˜สฒแถฆ

By chososcult

โ ๐ˆ๐… ๐ˆ๐“ ๐Œ๐„๐€๐๐’ ๐ˆ ๐‚๐€๐ ๐๐„ ๐–๐ˆ๐“๐‡ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐“๐‡๐„๐ ๐ˆ ๐–๐ˆ๐‹๐‹ ๐†๐‹๐€๐ƒ๐‹๐˜ ๐“๐€๐Š๐„ ๐“๐‡๐€๐“ ๐‘๏ฟฝ... More

๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ
๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ต
๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ
๐˜ค๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฒ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ
โฐโฐ
โฐยน
โฐยฒ
โฐยณ
โฐโต
โฐโถ
โฐโท
โฐโธ
โฐโน
ยนโฐ
ยนยน
ยนยฒ
ยนยณ
ยนโด
ยนโต
ยนโถ
ยนโท
ยนโธ
ยนโน
ยฒโฐ
ยฒยน
ยฒยฒ
ยฒยณ
ยฒโด
ยฒโต
ยฒโถ
ยฒโท
ยฒโธ
ยฒโน
ยณโฐ
ยณยน
ยณยฒ

โฐโด

2.8K 118 10
By chososcult

katsumi's turquise eyes were wide in shock as she watched markings appear on itadori's body. a one in million chance. wobbling on her legs, the girl pressed her right hand to her head, hissing in pain when it came to contact with her fresh wound, painting her hand red. 

''a cursed spirit's flesh is no fun! where are the people? the women?!'' the curse continued laughing like a maniac, ripping itadori's hoodie off his body. his red eyes glanced around the area, finally landing on katsumi's bleeding form. ''what a wonderful age it has become! women and children spawning everywhere like maggots!''

katsumi gripped her katana tighter as the curse appeared in front of her. he had a murderous glint in his red eyes, accompanied by a sinister grin on his lips. in a flash, the curse's hand was around katsumi's neck and she had her katana stabbed into his torso.

''marvelous'' the curse grinned, glancing down at his torso and ripping the katana out of his body. the katana flew a few meters away from the two, hitting the ground and disappearing into petals. he applied more pressure to katsumi's neck, making the girl cough and grip his tattooed hand. ''it'll be a massacre! and you shall be my first victim!''

''i don't think so'' the dual-haired girl glared at the curse. she raised her left hand in the air and immediately another katana, identical to the previous one, formed in the hand. swiftly, katsumi brought her katana down, only for it to be stopped by the curse's hand. 

''what do you think you're doing with my body? and let hamasaki go''

the hand around katsumi's neck disappeared, letting the girl fall onto the ground. she breathed heavily, pressing her hand to her aching throat, trying to catch her breath.

''how are you able to move?''

''um, it is my body, ya' know?''

the girl watched as the two beings talked to each other while in the same body. if it were any other situation, she would've laughed at the sight. her eyes caught fushiguro's on the opposite of her. he nodded his head, preparing his cursed energy circle in order to exorcise the curse in front of them.

''don't move!'' the dark-haired boy yelled out, catching itadori's attention. ''you're no longer human. under jujutsu regulations, i will exorcise the curse known as itadori yūji!''

the said boy raised his hands in a surrender motion, glancing from fushiguro to katsumi, back and forth. ''hold up! it's not a problem. more importantly, all of us are pretty beat up. we need to get to a hospital''

katsumi finally stood up, allowing her katana to disperse into petals. slowly, she started walking towards the two, while working her way to form a platform out of her petals. she felt as if her legs were going to give up at any given moment, even worse, she was low on cursed energy from teleporting, creating shields and creating two katanas.

itadori glanced from fushiguro to katsumi. he took one more look at fushiguro before moving forward to help the blonde-haired girl. her platform was almost ready by the time itadori grabbed her by her shoulders, keeping her from falling. she sent him a small grateful smile, closing her eyes and relaxing on her platform. it was big enough for her to sit while levitating slightly off the ground.

''what's the situation?''

a new voice caught the teenagers' attention. katsumi frowned when seeing their masked teacher, but felt slightly relieved nonetheless.

''what are you doing here?!'' the two young shamans inquired in sync. their white-haired teacher raised a hand in greeting.

''yo!'' gojō walked closer, closely inspecting the area. he snickered at fushiguro, fishing out his phone to snap a few pictures. ''i wasn't planning on coming but the higher-ups got involved after hearing that a special-grade cursed object went missing''

he turned to katsumi, his phone ready. the grin on his face disappeared when seeing the young girl glare at him, a smirk gracing her lips.

''take one photo and i'll show everyone your baby pictures''

it was a funny story actually. for some reason, shoko had a whole album of gojō's embarrassing photos, and yes, his baby photos were also included. only the three of them knew about it, and much to gojō's displeasure, it was something katsumi used quite often as blackmail material.

''so, did you find it?'' the white-haired male sighed, rolling his eyes from behind his mask.

''sorry, i ate it''

''for real?''

''for real'' the three teenagers confirmed. gojō let out a small laugh, moving closer to the salmon-haired boy.

''ha! you're not kidding. they're combined. that's hilarious!'' katsumi watched as gojō moved away, putting a finger to his chin while looking over itadori's topless form.

''how does your body feel?''

''okay?''

''can you switch to sukuna?'' 

the boy tilted his head to the side in confusion, raising an eyebrow at the male in front of him. ''sukuna?''

''the cursed object you ate'' katsumi explained, making the three males turn towards the girl. gojō nodded along, snapping his fingers. ''what she said''

''oh, yeah, probably'' the cursed boy looked back at the white-haired male. 

''ten seconds'' gojō started stretching, hunching over a bit. katsumi and fushiguro locked eyes, both shaking their heads at their teacher's behavior. ''take control again after ten seconds''

''i dunno about this''

''don't worry, i'm the strongest'' gojō smirked and stood up straight. he turned to fushiguro, throwing a colorful paper bag at him. the dark-haired boy glanced down at the bag in confusion.

''what's this?''

''kikufuku mochi''

katsumi and fushiguro deadpanned at their male teacher. the girl shook her head and moved her platform to go next to fushiguro. she stepped off it, just in time to see sukuna leap towards gojō who was blabbering about the said sendai's specialty. the two shamans yelled out to their teacher.

''behind you!'' 

in a flash, sukuna was on his knees in front of the two students. his red eyes stared at the two and katsumi subconsciously moved backward, summoning a barrier in front of them but making the petals see-through. they could see aggravation grow on sukuna's face as gojō continued talking about kikufuku while sitting on the curse's back. the said curse quickly stood up, swinging a punch at the sorcerer. however, gojō grabbed him by his hand and evaded the attack, punching him in the back.

  ''i've got two of my students watching, so i hope you don't mind if i show off a little''

 the impact made sukuna stumble forward a bit, looking a bit dumbfounded. he gritted his teeth and turned around, a smirk on his lips.

''it doesn't matter what era is. you guys are always a pain!'' the curse grinned. ''you stupid sorcerers!''

katsumi was quick to put more cursed energy into the barrier that was protecting her and fushiguro, just in time to prevent sukuna's attack from hitting them. the curse's attack caused dust to rise from the ground and katsumi closed her eyes to protect them from the dust particles.

the girl let out a sigh, feeling a bit fatigued from the wound she had received a few minutes prior. she dispersed the shield protecting herself and fushiguro before leaning onto the wall behind her. 

''huh? is she alright?'' katsumi's ears picked up itadori's question and she opened her eyes for a quick second, sending them all a small wave. she slowly stood up and walked over to where the three were standing, itadori without the markings on his body.

''just tired, no worries''

''he's kinda annoying. i can hear his voice'' the salmon-haired boy informed gojō, shaking his head as if getting rid of sukuna's voice.

''it's a miracle that's the only side effect'' the teacher moved closer, tapping his middle and index finger on itadori's forehead. fushiguro and katsumi watched as itadori tumbled over and into gojō's arms. 

''what did you do?'' fushiguro questioned.

''knocked him out. if he wakes up and isn't possessed, he might have potential as a vessel''  gojō turned to his two students. ''okay, a question for the two of you. what do i do with him?''

''even if he is potentially a vessel, he must be executed under the regulations of jujutsu'' the dark-haired boy glanced at his teacher. ''but i don't want him to die!''

''is that a personal opinion?''

''yes, a personal opinion'' fushiguro nodded. ''please do something about it''

''heh! a precious student's request. what about you katsumi-chan?'' gojō and fushiguro turned to the girl. she took one glance at itadori's knocked-out form and glanced back at their teacher, a grin forming on her lips.

''please let him live, gojō-sensei!''

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.6K 2.9K 24
๐™›๐™š๐™ข!๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™™๐™š๐™ง ๐™ญ ๐™Ÿ๐™Ÿ๐™  โ™ก โฝแตƒแตˆสฒ.โพ แดฌโฟ โฑแตˆแต‰แตƒหกโฑแถปแต‰แตˆ แต–หกแตƒแถœแต‰ แต’แถ  แตสณแต‰แตƒแต— แต’สณ โฑแตˆสธหกหกโฑแถœ แตแตƒแตโฟโฑแถ โฑแถœแต‰โฟแถœแต‰ แตƒโฟแตˆ แต‡แต‰แตƒแต˜แต—สธ. โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• โ‰ช โˆ โ‰ซ โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• โ” ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚...
207K 7.3K 66
๐˜'๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ' ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ. ๐˜Š๐˜ข๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ' ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ...
220K 3.2K 40
๐—” ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜๐˜€ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐˜€๐˜, ๐—ณ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ณ๐—ณ... ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ป'๐˜ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ฎ๐—ป...