⁰²

''itadori yūji?''

''itadori yūji?''

the said boy turned around, his chocolate eyes landing on two figures, one of a boy with dark hair and one of a girl with dual-colored hair. he slowly nodded his head, confirming fushiguro's words.

''we're from jujutsu high school'' fushiguro continued, his voice firm. ''i'm sorry but there's no time. the cursed object you have is extremely dangerous. hand it over right away''

itadori stared at the two in confusion, tilting his head to the side slightly. ''the cursed object?''

''have you stumbled upon this'' katsumi pulled out her phone, showing the said cursed object to the salmon-haired boy. 

''yeah i found it'' itadori confirmed after looking at the picture. katsumi turned off her phone and put it back in her pocket. ''i don't mind giving it back, but my fellow club members have taken a liking to it. i'd at least like an explanation''

katsumi zoned out as fushiguro explained what curses truly were. she glanced around the hospital, her eyes landing on a paper on the counter. her attention was soon taken by itadori giving fushiguro a box that contained the said cursed object.

the dual-haired girl inched closer as fushiguro opened the box, only to find it empty. before fushiguro could yell, katsumi summoned a petal and plastered it on his mouth, preventing him from yelling. with an apologetic smile, she turned to itadori who stared at her in shock.

''i'm sorry, he hasn't gotten enough sleep'' the girl motioned towards fuming fushiguro who was trying to take the pink petal off his mouth. ''could you tell me where are the contents?''

''like i said, my members have it''

fushiguro managed to get the petal off his mouth and grabbed itadori by his collar, glaring down at the boy. ''where do the members live?!''

''not sure...somewhere in the izumi district....'' itadori trailed off, furrowing his eyebrows. katsumi stared at him with a raised eyebrow, her arms crossed over her chest.

''what's wrong?''

''they mentioned something about peeling off the seal at the school tonight'' itadori scratched the back of his neck, glancing at fushiguro and katsumi. ''is that bad?''

the two jujutsu students glanced at each other in horror. katsumi was quick to summon a single petal, and placed it in the middle of the room, softly muttering under her breath. 

cursed lotus: conveyance

itadori stared in disbelief as the petals glowed purple before taking a shape of a lotus in the middle of the room. katsumi grabbed a hold of itadori's hand, pulling him to stand on the lotus along with herself and fushiguro.

''focus on your breathing and close your eyes'' katsumi instructed the two boys and waved her hand. at her command, the purple picture of the lotus on the floor materialized and closed around the three. the salmon-haired boy closed his eyes, ignoring the strange feeling forming at the pit of his stomach. 

in a matter of moments, the lotus opened once again, revealing the school in front of the trio. katsumi stared at the building, feeling shivers go down her back at the cursed energy she was feeling from the place.

''where's the club room?''  fushiguro questioned the boy, rubbing his wrist as katsumi and he started walking towards the school. 

''hold on! i'm coming with you guys!'' itadori exclaimed, walking over to the two. katsumi took one last glance at the two boys before sprinting off into the school, leaving fushiguro and itadori alone. 

''she's in trouble'' 

 ''hamasaki will be alright. you on the other hand are to wait here until we come back, understood?''

the blonde-haired girl ran through the halls, focusing on tracking the source of the cursed energy. she could already tell that the building was swarming with curses, and she didn't like it, especially knowing there were two non-shamans present in the said building.

her turquoise eyes locked with a curse lurking behind a door. with a grin, katsumi waved at it, catching its attention. the curse snarled at her and started walking towards the girl.

cursed lotus: withering end

in a flash, petals flew around katsumi's hand, forming a long purple katana. the girl twirled the katana in her hand for a few moments before stretching her hand out, taking the curse's head off. she watched as its body burned in purplish pink flames and soon disappeared completely.

''now to find fushiguro''

『••✎••』

『••✎••』

i'll explain her cursed technique somewhere in the future, probably around the exchange event arc