⁰⁴

katsumi's turquise eyes were wide in shock as she watched markings appear on itadori's body

katsumi's turquise eyes were wide in shock as she watched markings appear on itadori's body. a one in million chance. wobbling on her legs, the girl pressed her right hand to her head, hissing in pain when it came to contact with her fresh wound, painting her hand red. 

''a cursed spirit's flesh is no fun! where are the people? the women?!'' the curse continued laughing like a maniac, ripping itadori's hoodie off his body. his red eyes glanced around the area, finally landing on katsumi's bleeding form. ''what a wonderful age it has become! women and children spawning everywhere like maggots!''

katsumi gripped her katana tighter as the curse appeared in front of her. he had a murderous glint in his red eyes, accompanied by a sinister grin on his lips. in a flash, the curse's hand was around katsumi's neck and she had her katana stabbed into his torso.

''marvelous'' the curse grinned, glancing down at his torso and ripping the katana out of his body. the katana flew a few meters away from the two, hitting the ground and disappearing into petals. he applied more pressure to katsumi's neck, making the girl cough and grip his tattooed hand. ''it'll be a massacre! and you shall be my first victim!''

''i don't think so'' the dual-haired girl glared at the curse. she raised her left hand in the air and immediately another katana, identical to the previous one, formed in the hand. swiftly, katsumi brought her katana down, only for it to be stopped by the curse's hand. 

''what do you think you're doing with my body? and let hamasaki go''

the hand around katsumi's neck disappeared, letting the girl fall onto the ground. she breathed heavily, pressing her hand to her aching throat, trying to catch her breath.

''how are you able to move?''

''um, it is my body, ya' know?''

the girl watched as the two beings talked to each other while in the same body. if it were any other situation, she would've laughed at the sight. her eyes caught fushiguro's on the opposite of her. he nodded his head, preparing his cursed energy circle in order to exorcise the curse in front of them.