⁰⁸

immidately upon entering the abandoned building, katsumi's nose scrunched up in disgust at the stuffy and smelly air

immidately upon entering the abandoned building, katsumi's nose scrunched up in disgust at the stuffy and smelly air. her turquoise eyes glanced around, noting down all the escape routes and stairs.

''what a pain~'' the orange-haired girl sighed, walking up the stairs with the other two following behind. ''i came all the way to tokyo and now i gotta deal with some curses?''

this caught both, katsumi's and itadori's attention and the two looked at kugisaki in confusion.

''you're here to expel curses, aren't ya' ?'' 

''let's make this quick and split up'' kugisaki turned around, completely ignoring the boy's question. ''i'll start on the top floor and make my way down while the two of you start from the bottom. let's finish this up and head over to ginza for some sushi''

''hey, take this more seriously. curses are dangerous!''

katsumi winced at itadori getting his butt kicked by kugisaki. the other girl kicked itadori down the stairs, a pissed-off expression on her face.

''why's a newbie like you telling me off? get moving!''

''i can't read you at all!'' itadori countered back, sending the girl a glare. 

''that's why you're not popular''

''what?! how'd you know that?! i bet you're not popular either, bitch''

katsumi's giggle sounded through the room, making itadori glance over at her. he blushed in embarrassment, scratching the back of his neck, and opened his mouth to say something when suddenly a curse appeared above the two.

itadori was quick to react and pulled out his weapon, slicing one of the curse's legs off, making it screech. 

''nice~'' katsumi grinned from the sidelines, twirling a few petals around her head, making it seem like she had a halo. itadori sent her a small smile before turning his attention back towards the curse, just in time to evade its attack and push his dagger into its head, killing it.