¹¹

[ this is a bit longer than usual :) ]

katsumi and fushiguro dashed through the halls of the detention center, searching for their other female classmate. katsumi was trying to locate the girl by using the petals she had set up around the detention center before they had entered, but it didn't work.

''the finger-bearer's cursed energy is disturbing mine!'' katsumi huffed out in annoyance as she took another turn. she couldn't shake off the thoughts revolving around the certain salmon-haired boy they had left behind. ''i can't locate kugisaki!''

''the divine dog will locate her'' fushiguro informed her. both stumbled upon a cliff, leading to the first floor. the two jumped down and fushiguro summoned one of his shikigami: nue. katsumi found a different solution and instead summoned her petals and formed a platform around her, allowing her to stand on it while falling down.

''wait! i feel her'' katsumi exclaimed when they set their feet on the solid ground. she immediately followed the source of one of her petals, fushiguro running behind her. he followed katsumi as the blonde girl ran through the halls before stopping for a quick second at an intersection.

katsumi took a few deep breaths, focusing her mind once again to locate the petal. it was a bit harder due to the curse's energy disturbing her own and since the place had expanded it also caused her more problems.

''there!''

the two entered a room to their left, only to find kugisaki being held upside-down by a curse. fushiguro acted quickly and summoned another shikigami: the great serpent, and sent it towards the curse holding kugisaki. 

cursed lotus art: heavenly hail

katsumi steered her attack towards the other curses, being careful not to hit kugisaki or fushiguro's shikigami. the dark-haired boy summoned his frog-like shikigami, which grabbed kugisaki, much to the girl's displeasure.