²⁵

as soon as her turquoise orbs fell on the transfigured humans, katsumi's mind raced back to her boyfriend

as soon as her turquoise orbs fell on the transfigured humans, katsumi's mind raced back to her boyfriend. as far as she knew, he should be on the other side of the station, along with mei mei and her younger brother ui ui.

a sudden gurgling snapped katsumi out of her thoughts. the girl whipped her body around and reached her hand out in the direction of the transfigured human. sharpened petals followed the direction of her hand and got stabbed into the curse's skin. 

katsumi turned back around and continued running. her mind was set on reaching the last barrier where her petal had gotten destroyed. she took a sharp left turn, only to come face t face with a couple of dozen curses and transfigured humans staring at her.

''fuckity fuck.'' the girl mumbled under her breath as she jumped in the air, just in time to avoid a curse tackling her. the curses stared at her with their big googly eyes, some yelling, some only grunting, as she passed by them. her eyes were centered on an exit door at the other side of the room. 

suddenly, her ears picked on a familiar voice yelling out.  her turquoise eyes flew over to where the sound was coming from, landing on a tiny figure of itadori. 

''gojō has been sealed!''

the blonde sorceress' eyes widened in shock. she mumbled a few curses under her breath before launching a small petal itadori's way. the curses surrounding the girl were her top priority.  she stopped mid way towards her previous destination, a grin painting her lips as she glanced around her. the turqoise orbs that held murderous aaura surveyed the opponents for a moment.

''let's do this quickly!'' 

domain expansion: garden of eden

itadori, reunited with fushiguro, nanami and ino, failed to see a flying petal coming straight at him. unable to react on time, the petal smacked him in the head before settling in front of his face.