¹⁹

hamasaki katsumi loved nature

hamasaki katsumi loved nature. some would say that's a given, considering her cursed technique. she loved the feeling of warm sun on her skin, grass tickling her arms as she lay on the grass. however, katsumi absolutely despised doing any physical work or exercise when it was warmer than 26°.

''nice pitch!'' 

katsumi grinned at her teammates as the batter, mai, missed the ball. katsumi's turquoise eyes glanced over the field, taking in the atmosphere. the tensions from the day before had gone down and students- and teachers- from both schools were just enjoying themselves, some more than others. [*cough* gojō]

she ran over to her school's bench, high-fiving panda, inumaki and nobara. maki was the next pitcher and waved at katsumi, yelling a 'good work'. the blonde girl sat down with a big sigh, closing her eyes. she took off the cap and wiped away the sweat from her forehead. she opened her eyes, only to be met by a water bottle in front of her face. 

katsumi glanced up. itadori had a grin on his face while offering her the bottle, which she took with a smile. ''thanks.''

''no problem.'' itadori sat down next to her, leaning back on the bench. the two sat in silence as they watched the game continue. katsumi took a few gulps from the water bottle before she closed it and set it down by her feet. the two teenagers sat in comfortable silence, save for a few laughs here and there at kugisaki's reactions.

''you're up next.'' katsumi informed the boy. itadori got up and stretched his arms over his head. the boy glanced down at katsumi and sent her a big smile.

''wanna have a movie marathon after?''

''sure!'' the blonde shaman nodded and watched as itadori walked away, towards his position. 

''are you two together yet?'' fushiguro's sudden voice made katsumi let out a small yelp. on instinct, the girl let out a couple of petals and formed a small shield in front of her face.