The Devil is Tribrid (The Ori...

By human33

My name is Arabelle Louise Mikaelson. I'm the first tribrid and the only one of my kind. Many of you must be... More

Bad News
The Originals Season 1
Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
The Originals Season 2
Character Update
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
The Original Season 3
Character
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Final Season Of the Originals
Character
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
LET ME MAKE IT CLEAR!

Chapter 8

739 27 0
By human33

AN: Skip the episode 09, 10, 11....

I admit I was listening to Before You Go by Lewis Capaldi; Wild Life by OneRepublic; Never Be Alone by Shawn Mendes; Letters From the Sky by Civil Twilight when I wrote this chapter. 

She and I Are Now Linked

Arabelle/The Hollow pov

Everything went as I expected after the Mikaelsons and Marcel tried to disturb me from being reborn at the place where I was killed and an earthquake occurred in New Orleans as a sign of my original form rebirth. I have everything where, exactly, I want.

My original form brought Davina back as I still hiding inside the tribrid body, I brought Davina for a trade. A trade I made with Kol Mikaelson, the life of someone she loves for the dirty work he has to do. But being inside the Arabelle Mikaelson's mind, I learn something that Kol Mikaelson are the unpredictable of the family. Besides, Arabelle. 

After my original's form had Hayley's blood, I was thinking to get inside Hope but I decided against it because she's not a fully tribrid. Even if I could make her fully tribrid, It took a long time for her to reach at her top potential of being tribrid and to control her tribrid side. After all, I won't have to worry anymore.

Possessed the tribrid gives a lot of advantages, like I know every plan they made to me. I let Freya and Hayley thinking that they killed me and let Kol to walk away with Davina Claire, but there's one small bump. Sofya Varanova. That woman just won't stay dead. Well, I'll deal with her later. 

To make myself clear, I sent my original form to pay a visit to Hayley and Freya while I helped Marcel and the others to get Vincent's book about me. Then to make a dramatic show in the Compound, created a mess and take almost the whole Mikaelsons. But tonight, after that mercenary revealed that I wasn't dead and the Mikaelsons, Marcel, and Vincent pulled a search party to look for me, I know I can't hide any longer and have to end this long game.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My original form knocked everyone inside the Compound out while I went to Hope's room after Vincent killed my original's body, I push the door open and see the little girl is playing with her toys. She shifted her gaze to me with a big smile, "is it safe now?" I crouch down to her height. "Yes, little one," I said softly. She tilted her head aside, staring at me for a minute then frowning. 

"You are not my aunt Ara... Who are you?"

My smile turn into a smirk as the littlest Mikaelson, "Oh, my dear little one, it's been one hell of a fun game. But it must come to end now, do not worry, little one. I will come for you and your mother later... Could you do me a favour? Tell the rest of the Mikaelsons about what you see right now, and tell them to come and find me. I have people to surprise, my dear one." shuffling her hair as she takes a few steps back from me.

I get up and walk out of Hope's room, I stand across the railing and look down at Vincent's book that contains a spell of my parents used to kill me. I set the book on fire, staring down at it with a grin on my mouth. I place my hands on the railing then jump down, I land gracefully while taking a step closer to the book. To make sure it is ashes now before I left the Compound.

* St. Anne's *

I enter the church, where my followers are waiting for me, they started to step aside as I walk toward the altar. I spin around to see all of my followers with a smirk on my mouth as they stare back at me before all of them went to kneels.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

* Meanwhile, Third pov *

"Mom! Dad!" Hope called her parents, after she sees the Hollow that possessed her aunt leaving the Compound. "Hope!" Hayley ran to hug her child tightly, relieved to see her safe. The littlest Mikaelson looks over her mother's shoulder to her dad, aunts and uncles. 

After Hayley pulls away from the hug, Hope found the courage to look up at her family. "Mom, dad... It's aunt Ara... She came to my room earlier. She asked me to pass a message..." Hayley crouches down at Hope's height, squeezing her hand as a sign to continue. 

"She's the Hollow now..." Klaus' eyes went widened in shock. "She sets Vincent's book on fire and she wants me to tell you that she will come for me and you later. And she wants all of you to find her," passing the messages to them. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

* The Rousseau's *

"Mikaelsons and the associates! Finally! What took you so long to find me!?"

I motion my followers to calm down, "come, sit down!" I motion them to sit wherever they want. Dominic, who I just brought back from dead, went to stand beside me. I turn my head to Hayley and Klaus who are staying still and staring at me, "forgive me, it must be difficult to accept the reality. I know, but this is what I'm about to tell you. So, please sit anywhere you want. Make yourself comfortable," sipping my liquor.

"Vincent. It's good to see you again, but as always you failed to kill me. That's sad," I said to my former follower. The rest of the Mikaelsons and the associates decided to sit far away from me, keeping their distance. "So, I know all of you are confused and I'm willing to answer everything. Go on, start asking."

"... How?" Klaus started.

"Good question for starter... It's very easy and simple, to be honest. It started from your mother, Esther then blah, blah, blah, boring, blah, blah, blah... Fast forward, after Dahlia took Freya because of the deal, Esther went to dark magic hoping for more Gremlins after young Elijah was born. Then I saw this as my way out from the prison my ancestors placed on me. So, I granted Esther wished and in return I want something, she agreed about it without a second thought."

"You... were there ever since we were human?" Rebekah asked. 

"Yes. Arabelle was, and still is, perfect. She was 10 years old when she triggered her witch side then she was 13 years old when we met for the first time when she "accidentally" had a trip on the ancestor's lane. Just like all of you, Mikaelson, besides you, Freya. Arabelle not only has daddy issues, but also mommy issues. My blood and magic flowed inside her. After Esther decided to ignore her after she tap her magic, I made my way in. I was on her head. I became everything she needed. A mother figure, checked. Friend, checked. Even, a lover once. You might know me as Olivianna?"

I smirk amused when I see their reaction, "another fast forward, I gained Arabelle's trust and I taught her everything about a witch and, in return, her loyalty. She pledged her allegiance to me, she became the first of my followers. Because of her never-ending loyalty to me, I made her as a black magic proof." I hold my left forearm out and show the serpent symbol, "she was very loyal to me until she met you, Hayley." I pointed at my descendant. 

"She, for the first time, found what is love and being loved. So, I saw you as a threat to my plan. Speaking of threat, I know you must plan something. Like killing me or pulling me away from the body. My suggestion is don't. You see, Arabelle did die at the hand of Tristan de Martel. I brought her back and, thanks to Vincent who killed my original's body, I take Arabelle's body as my hostage." I smirk in victory, filling my glass. 

"What do you mean as a hostage?" Marcel asked, curious.

"When Tristan de Martel ripped her heart out, Arabelle was dead. I brought her back, so if you try anything... Let say, separate me from Arabelle's body... Which I know you have plan one or two about it... You will have another funeral. For real this time... On the other word, this body is alive because of me, my power and myself. The only thing that makes her alive." I explained to them.

"Where's Arabelle?" Hayley asked, for the first time. "Where is she!?"

I tap at the temple of my head, "as Freya told her, as I grow stronger she grows weaker each day. Amnesia stuff are one of the symptoms. Because she grows weaker, I'm able to trap her inside her own head. She's safe and locked on the deepest of my head. Don't worry, I put her under a heavy illusions." 

I smirked at Hayley, "where you and she are finally living together, in a small house with a white fence. SO, I hope you understand all the Arabelle as my hostage stuff. If you try to kill me, I can always find my way back to this world while you lose Arabelle Mikaelson. Perhaps, Hope would be a suitable vessel for me in the future. 1 point for me and 0 for the Mikaelsons."

I pour myself another bourbon, "the point is I would love you so much if you don't get in my way. You know, seeing we are family." I clicked my tongue in a playful manner. "Just remember I have the tribrid body and power with a snap of my finger I could kill all of you," I added.

I watch the eldest Mikaelson get off of her chair and walks up to me, "Freya, you know I always admire your optimism and your love for your family. I truly do, especially at the part when you will never give up on your family. But, unfortunately, you have to accept the reality that you will and can't help Arabelle. The sooner you get that the better for you, don't waste your time to fix your sister."

"You might be a very old witch who has parents issue than me or any of us, the vacant. But, I know my twin. Arabelle will always find her way back," Klaus taunted me back. "I don't care who you are but I will never give up on Arabelle," Freya added. Then she stared straight at my soul, "we will never give up on you, sister."

I watch Freya spin around and leave the bar, alone with all of the Mikaelsons following behind her. Leaving Hayley as the last person who is still inside Rousseau's, "Ara, I know you can hear us right now." I roll my eyes and smirk wider at her lame attempt, "I want you to fight her, fight for us... For Hope and for me..... Please, find your way back home to me, Ara."

I clear my throat, "I hate to cut this chick-flick moment, but message noted. All those beautiful words meant nothing, you could keep hoping but you should accept the reality, Hayley. The sooner you accept that Arabelle is long gone? Lost cause? Dead?" I shrugged my shoulders, "the better for you to forget her." I motion her to run along with my finger.

"What should we do about them?" Dominic asked after Hayley left the Rousseau's. "They are no longer a threat for us. Losing their sister is enough to hit them, I say let them grieve and mourn of the loss of their sister...." I sip my drink.

"What can I say, Dominic. Being with Arabelle Mikaelson for thousand years taught me to be the fun villain and I'm feeling cute today, so I'll let them live their rest of pathetic life."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

* The Compound, Third pov *

"There has to be another way!"

Freya insisted as she tries to massage her left temple while hearing her other siblings arguing with each other. "What if there isn't another way?" Elijah cuts her off. "I can't believe this is happening," Rebekah muttered. "I'm usually the first one who wants to run off on my own, and now I don't have a say in the matter. I'm feeling quite perturbed!" Rebekah stressed while crossing her arms over her chest.

"Hope. Hope is all that matters," Klaus begins to break his silence, leaving Hayley still in her world and trying to accept the reality of the girl she loved has gone. "This is not happening. I will not let this family be split apart," Klaus added. Freya slams her palm to the wooden desk to stop the bickering, "that's enough!" she sighed, "listen, the Hollow is right. Arabelle has become her host for over a thousand years and more, she's capable to contains her than any of us. And another thing is we can't separate her from Arabelle, sending her to the Prison World or Chambre de Chasse isn't an option either."

The eldest Mikaelson gets up from her chair, "but that doesn't mean we would just let our sister be a host of the Hollow forever, we have to find the other way. So... I'm going to the bell tower and I'm going to go through more of mother's grimoires," Freya said, leaving the study's room. 

"Freya!?"

The eldest ignores Elijah and continue to head toward the Bell Tower, Elijah turns to look at Klaus then at Rebekah. The other female blonde sighed heavily, "maybe we should let Freya go, we need to give her space." 

"Yes, we should, sister. But we don't have time!" Klaus snapped. "Ari needs us and this family needs her, that's how this family worked! This family needs each of us to function! Just like Hope needs her aunt o-or like Hayley, who hasn't said a damn word," Klaus shifted her gaze to where the crescent alpha is, only found nothing but thin air.

"Great! Where's Hayley now!?"

* French Quarter *

"Witches of New Orleans! I ask you to join your one and true savior. Pledge your loyalty, and she will free you from oppression."

Dominic shouted around the French Quarter, creating chaos while leading the new followers of the Hollow to the tribrid. "Watch that girl. She kills witches!" Inadu heard the other witches whispering to another, ignoring them and making her way to Dominic.

"ARA!" Hayley shouted, panting while running toward the girl she loved. "Baby, I know you can hear me. I need you to fight her," Hayley pleaded, hoping wherever Arabelle is could hear her. "First thing first, that's cute. But also lame. Two, you think you can stop me?" the Hollow mocked her. "I'm not gonna let you take her!" Hayley yelled, glaring dagger at her. The Hollow holds her hand out and levitates Hayley up in the air as the wolf gasps and moans in pain before the Hollow snaps her neck.

"Can somebody please get her off of my street!?" the Hollow asked, raising her voice higher.

* Bell Tower, Third pov *

Freya sat in the middle of the boundary spell she created after she lashed out her frustration feeling like her family falling apart, Keelin hasn't answered her call. Which make her insane. Now, she tries to calm her heartbeat down, close her eyes, and trying to meditate to reach her tribrid's sister. Or, at least, get inside Arabelle's head. 

She feels something trying to pull her gut and the room around the tower is spinning, she chants the incantation harder this time. "Freya..." she hears a weak familiar voice calling her name. Freya opens her eyes to see Arabelle standing across her, but this Arabelle seems different from the Arabelle she used to see every day. This Arabelle isn't looked mighty, dangerous, and insane. Like the stories, she used to hear.

This Arabelle, the one that is standing across her is pale, seems in a lot of pain, and weak. She used the wall on her right side to prevent her from falling to her knees by leaning her side on it. Freya's eyes went wide at the sight of her sister, "sister-..." the tribrid cuts her off by putting her index finger on her lips. Most of her skin went grey and Freya could see veins appearing on her forearms.

"Listen, we both don't have a lot of time. When I feel your magic trying to reach me, I know I have to keep the Hollow from eavesdropping on us..." the tribrid breathing heavily. "You're right, Freya... The Hollow has fed from me... As she grows stronger, I grow weaker..." Freya notices how her sister needs a moment in each of the sentences like something is strangling her.

"I saw everything, Freya..... I saw all the chaos I've made.... I-I I want to apologize for all the dead bodies in New Orleans, I-I I hope I have enough time to explain everything. I don't expect any of you to understand my story or accept my apology," chuckling weakly.

"I can fix this, sister. I can fix our family," Freya's voice started to break while tears come out of her eyes as Arabelle's speech begins to feel like a goodbye to her. 

The tribrid shook her head, smiling weakly at her. "I'm afraid, you can't. But I can. This is my mess, Freya. Not yours," Arabelle said to her. She looks around the spell she cast to stop the Hollow from interrupting their conversation, "listen, we don't have enough time, but there's a special stake Nik created for me. Ask Davina or any Claire's witch you know to re-activate the dagger, I keep it in wooden box in my room in the Compound. Find it, Freya. That stake is the only thing that could stop us."

Freya shakes her head repeatedly, "no, no, no, no, no. NO!" Freya shouted, stressed. "You can't expect me to be fine after killing my family, think about Hayley and Hope. They love you, Arabelle!"

"I know, Freya. That is why I left you an instruction inside the wooden box," Arabelle answered before she feels the spell she created starting to shatter. Giving the eldest Mikaelson one last look before sending her back to the Bell Tower.

AN: The end is near, people!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.2K 818 24
Book I of the Elizabeth Gerard Series "If one were to not know you, Elijah Mikaelson, one would say you are trying to woo me." "And what if I am?" ...
16.1K 486 28
You know the Mikaelson's story but you don't know mine. My name is Y/n, twin sister of Tatia we are the original doppelgangers . We look nothing alik...
202K 4.2K 61
Matthias Mikaelson is the original tribrid, feared alongside his twin brother Klaus Mikaelson, the original hybrid. Matthias' story is far from over...