๐‘บ๐’‚๐’“๐’‚๐’‰ ๐‘ท๐’‚๐’–๐’๐’”๐’๐’ ๐‘ช๏ฟฝ...

By honeyitslust

๐Ÿ“Œ ๐๐ž๐ฐ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐’๐š๐ซ๐š๐ก ๐๐š๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ˆ๐ฆ๐š๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ฌ ๐Ž๐๐‹๐˜, ๐ˆ'๐ฆ ๐ง๏ฟฝ... More

HELLOโ™ก
All the things she said -Sally McKenna
Time - Ms Venable
Alone with You - Tb Karen
Good Morning - Sally McKenna
Mood swings- Ms Venable
Kitchen - Xandra
Sharing - Ms Venableร—Allyร—Billie
Sharing (Part II)
Lesson - Ms Venable
Library - Ms Venable x Cordelia Goode
Live Forever - Sally McKenna
Torture to heaven - Billie Dean Howard
Welcome home - Billie Dean Howard
After Work - Mildred Ratched
Two kids - Diane Sherman
A New Friend?,Lover? - Bette and Dot
Vacation - Wilhemina Venable
You need me - Diane Sherman
Not so Softie - Shelby Miller
'I'm gonna ride it' - Billie Dean Howard
Come and Get your girl- Sally McKenna
Our short story - Bette and Dot
Left Out- Cordelia x Wilhemina
No Safe Word -Cordelia Goode (Part I)
No Safe Word -Cordelia Goode (Part II)
'I will make it fit' - Wilhemina Venable
Lana and Audrey Things -Lana Winters x Audrey Tindall
Courting Y/n -Mildred Ratched
We'll meet again -Cordelia Goode
Distracting mistress While she's working - Ms Venable
Just Thankful -Diane Sherman
Why are you smiling mommy? -Cordelia Goode
You want to what? -Ally Mayfair Richards
Dark!Diane Sherman x reader

Meeting Them - Ms Venable

2.7K 83 7
By honeyitslust

I'm back!! Enjoy!!

꧁✿ ━━━━━━ ✿꧂

Another day another hope,hoping that her boss named Wilhemina Venable in short 'Ms Venable' would finally go on a date with her. Eventhough it looks hopeless, she's still hoping because her boss are giving her some mix signals last...week,that was last week when she acts like they're together inside the building,acting all jealous everytime their bosses asks for Y/n. That was last week before the time Y/n saw her with her own eyes,the blonde rich woman just suddenly came inside Ms Venable's office and they chit chat,all sweet and flirty and that day she also found out that the woman named Billie Dean (the famous medium) is also trying to hook her boss's stone cold heart.

✿✿✿

Y/n fixed the folder of papers that she's about to send to Ms Venable with a sigh. The famous medium is there maybe flirting or they're already sucking each other's face inside her office. She walk and smile to her co workers kindly before she knock on the door gently,after 3 minutes Ms Venable finally tell her to 'come in' with stern so she does,she open the door and just stand there looking at them suspicious. Billie have a smirk on her face as she look at her up and down like judging her soul but that doesn't intimidate her so she look at her boss more serious. "Here are your files Ms Venable" she said looking straight into her eyes,she wouldn't let them control her or intimidate her this time."just put them down here on my table" she said looking up and down her body."that purple dress fits you" she mentioned while pointing at her body. Y/n nod."thank you Ms Venable,I have to go now" she said turning her back on them."someone's jealous" she heard Billie said quietly with a smirk of course.
Y/n turn around and look at her with a sarcastic smile."infact no Ma'am,you can have her--" "how dare you treating her that way Ms Y/l/n?!" Ms Venable then suddenly growl standing up from her seat while slamming her hands on her table earning a wide smirk spreading at Billie's face as she watched Y/n.

"I'm sorry Ms Venable" she said. 'that means there's already something going on between...them' she thought to herself,I mean Ms Venable used to do that to her too but now.. guess it's not for hers anymore."sorry..Miss" she said before she turn around."I'm not telling you to go and turn your back on us Ms Y/l/n,do you not know how to respect?!" She asked more than yelling at her. Y/n turn back around and stay still."what is it do you want Ms Venable?, because I still have files to sent to other employees" she said stay calm. Ms Venable seems shocked for a second but immediately smirk at her."do you think acting like that will make you look brave?" She asked smirking at her. "No Ms Venable, I'm acting like how your assistant should act" she said calmly as Billie just watch them even scoffing quietly at her. She wants Ms Venable only to hers and she doesn't like to share plus she always gets what she wants.
"I guess I'm just wasting my time on someone like you,I don't want to see you again here in my office,now get the FUCK out of my sight. You're fired!" She roared slamming the files Y/n made for 18 hrs without sleep.

She just stood there and shocked making them both smirk."thank you Ms Venable" she whispered under her breath before she walk away from them looking at her eyes for the last time.
Her heart's pounding rapidly as her hands shakes.'how can she do this to me' she think breathing heavily through her mouth as tears form in her eyes. The fact that it hurts her so much,the way they just smirk at her like a sign for defeat,the way how Ms Venable treats her..maybe leaving them all behind is the best plan for now.

>>𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩>>

*3 yrs later*

Y/n finally found a place that she can call 'my home',it was in a small village with friendly people,she doesn't like socializing but hearing there's a new neighbors coming,why not give them some homemade cookies to welcome?,right?.

"Honey,did you see my shoes?" The gentle voice asked from the living room."oh nevermind love,I saw it" she continued with a giggle as Y/n chuckle.
She can hear footsteps slowly making its way to the kitchen where she is, until she felt a soft arms wrapping around her waist."what are you making love?" She asked kissing the side of her neck gently."I heard new neighbors coming today and I'm making homemade cookies for them" she said pouring chocolate chips."where are you going Ally?" She asked now facing her looking at her."picking up Oz" she said kissing the top of her head."want me to come?" Y/n asked fixing her sweater while looking down at her lips up to her eyes."later love I'll let you come" the brunette answered with a wink."hey!" She said blushing as she give her a playful smack on the arm."I'm not kidding sweetheart but no you can't,you should rest and wait for us" she said gently squeezing her waist up and down while she lean down and capture her soft lips."I want to see Ozzy he said he missed me, it's been a while since I picked him up from school by myself before you got me pregnant" she said into her lips."I know honey but you can't for now and hey, it's not like you didn't like getting pregnant by me" Ally said letting out a chuckle as she smack her ass gently before pulling her closer to her front."oh hush and kiss me" she said with a giggle. She kisses her gently with a smile on their faces while the brunette still slowly caressing her belly."i love you" she whispered into her lips making Y/n blush once again."i love you too,now go,go and pick up our son" she said squeezing her arms.

They both let go of each other with a smile."take care love" Y/n said squeezing her hands once more."i will and sweetheart I'm coming with you to give cookies ok?" She said before slowly backing away from her with a wink."ok" she said before waving at her as she finally open the door yelling 'take care darling'.
She giggle and go back to work, mixing the chocolate chips with a soft hummed wondering what time their new neighbors coming.

>>𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩>>again.

The front door open with giggles filling their house."mama" Ozzy yell running into her with his arms spread for her to hug. Y/n gasped and look down at him."hey buddy, how's school?" She asked kissing the top of his head before they pull away."great, I'm going on Marcus's house for sleepover" he said palming her belly."hey who said you can--" "me" Ally said with a smirk as she walk towards her."Al--" "let him have some fun love" she said gently before she hugged her from behind in a swift motion."and we can have the whole night for us" she whispered into her ear quietly."oh" she teased looking at her knowingly."fine,fine but you have to stay here for some minutes,we have our new neighbors coming today and I baked some cookies for them,can you do that for us sweetie?" She asked Oz who immediately nod his head 'yes'.
"Thank you sweetheart,there are some cookies over there too hun be careful it's still warm" she said ruffling his hair softly.

"Let's go now honey,Ozzy hun be careful and don't make a mess ok?" Ally said linking their arms together. As they walk outside their house with Y/n holding the box full of baked cookies her eyes found the familiar car but still can't remember.

Laughing and smiling as they walk next door,Ally immediately ring the doorbell gently giving her belly a rub."sweetheart are you sure you can still walk?" She asked holding the bottom of her belly. She nodded her head while smiling at her."yes,yes don't worry I can still--" "uhm,hi ladies".

The familiar voice made Y/n look rapidly at the person—now in front of them. The blonde in front of them have her eyes widened but immediately smirk at her,the smirk she gave to her three years ago."oh hi Y/n" she said with her low raspy voice."you didn't tell me you know her love" Ally said smiling at the blonde before shaking her hands. Y/n's breathe hitched as she watched them interact. 'what if she'll steal Ally away from me too?' she asked to herself.

"A-ally,I don't feel well" she whispered into her ear. Billie immediately scoffed at her."are you ok darling?" The brunette asked rubbing her belly,the blonde immediately follows her hand and her jaw drop when she saw she's pregnant. 'so they're already having a family' she thought to herself.
The fang of something she felt inside her made her immediately look away from them."you guys can come in,we don't bite,come on..Y/n sit down" Billie said now giving her a small smile,not the fake one but the one that Y/n can't explain..jealousy?, sadness?.

"If you don't mind,you know my sweetheart right here beside me is pregnant and she can't stand for too long" Ally explain immediately starting to get the vibe Billie's giving her just a minutes ago. "N-no Ally--" "I don't mind,Y/n..and I'm Billie by the way dear" she said to Ally and she open the door for them. "Ally" she said nodding at her with a smile. Y/n bit her lip harder as they walk inside the house still gripping the box of cookies."u-uh..c-cookies for you guys...I baked them as a w-welcome" she finally found her words but still having a hard time since the last time they saw each other didn't go well,she knew she's making it more awkward.

"Oh thank you darling" Billie said smiling widely down at the cookies she baked.'ok that's weird' Y/n thought to herself as they sat down carefully with the help of Ally who's wrapping her arms around her carefully. "Let me introduce you to my girlfriend,thank you again for the cookies sweetheart" she said more gentle.

"Ally,I want to go home" she whispered quietly into her."what,no darling let's stay here for a second,are you ok?you can go without me darling and I'll talk to them a little bit" she said stroking her hair. 'fuck no!, they'll steal you away from me'. "N-no, I'll stay" she said giving her hand a squeeze."just tell me of you're uncomfortable ok darling?" She asked gently kissing the top of her head as she nod.

The clearing of someone's throat caught their attention back to reality. Y/n immediately look down on the ground instead, knowing who's the another woman Billie calls her girlfriend. "I'm Wilhemina" the tall redhead woman said in a slight gentle voice. Ally smile at her."Ally and this is my wife--" "Y/n?" The redhead said looking down at you. Billie smirk again and made her sit down in front of them. Y/n look up at her giving her a small smile."Ms Venable" she said gripping her wife's hand a little tighter."calm down darling" the brunette whispered into her ear."I don't what happened before between you three but calm down, I'm here" she whispered into her eat soothingly. Mina watch their interaction (and so does her girlfriend) closely before her eyes going down and down until she saw her belly bump and just like to her girlfriend,she felt the thing inside of her that she can't explain making her look away from them immediately."thank you again for the cookies Y/n and...ah I forgot,you two want to have a dinner with us tonight?and maybe tomorrow we'll have a small bbq party here,if you two wanted it of course" she said."of c--" "sorry but I can't" she butt in cutting Ally off. "Oh,why is that?" Billie asked."I-i don't feel well" she lied looking away from them."are you sure that's it?" The redhead asked smirking challenging at her.

Y/n can feel the pressure and uncomfortable inside of her making her stand up with her eyes brimming with tears."I-i have to go" she whispered with the crack of her voice,she immediately turn around to walk towards the door but sadly,she can't move that fast causing Ally to caught her, wrapping her arms around her gently."hey,hey darling" she whispered into her ear softly."I f-feel uncomfortable Ally!" She yelled quietly into her but of course they all heard it too.

The two behind them giving each other a sad look,they didn't mean to make her feel that way maybe because they're just jealous,yes jealous as in jealous that Ally got her before them. Well it's their fault anyways,they shouldn't have make her feel that way at the first place,make her feel so small and maybe uncomfortable like this.

"I-i just wanted to g-go home and sleep with you Ally" she said crying into her chests. "Sweetheart?, I'm so sorry if we made you feel that way" the blonde first to say now standing behind them while the redhead sat there and watch."it's ok Billie,we can just go home I'm sorry we can't go have a dinner tonight--" "well maybe tomorrow,yeah?" Billie asked hopefully.
Ally bit her lip as she shakes her head."I'm so sorry,maybe next time" she said now starting to walk carefully with her still crying wife in her arms towards the door."I'm sorry darling" Billie once again said looking at Ally asking for a hug to her wife which the brunette didn't know too but her head nodded 'yes' to her.
Billie smile and slowly wrapping her arms around her while Ally let go of her wife.

Y/n immediately tense and starts to grip at whatever's near(which is Billie's white cardigan)."I'm sorry darling,we didn't mean to make you feel that way" she whispered into her ear."can I?"...Y/n jumped at the sudden stern deep voice coming from the redhead. Not getting an answer,she just hugged her shortly instead before whispering a quiet 'sorry' and leave.

"I'm sorry but I think we should go now,our son need us to take him to his friend.. maybe next time we'll talk again" Ally said linking and wiping the tears of her wife giving Billie a smile."thank you for the cookies again dear" she said sighing sadly before she close the door.

"I think we have to move to another country again to forget her" Billie said to the redhead at the kitchen."no, maybe we'll be all close again..she just need more time..and her wife too" she answered.

Maybe meeting them again will lead into something this time.

꧁✿ ━━━━━━ ✿꧂

Don't forget to vote pls😞, sorry for the slow update and typos ❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.2K 1.8K 31
Please send or DM me requests... I don't own any rights to the characters please don't sue me.๐Ÿ™
6.4K 212 9
Sarah Paulson/her characters/some other characters one shots. I accept requests and will try to write them as fast as I can (pretty much anything exc...
759 34 12
Hello! I decided to launch myself, like many of us, into a collection of one-shots of Sarah Paulson's characters...with the difference that I don't w...
1.2K 21 11
ONE SHOTS STORIES! sarah's ahs characters + others genre: fluff, smut, angst + more...