coffee breath | D.H

By GeorgiesRippedOffArm

❝i will kill you painfully and slowly.❞ ❝i love you too. now gimme a kiss.❞ [ season 1 - 6 + movie ] [ derek... More

intro
prologue
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
1.10
1.11
1.12
2.1
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
2.10
2.11
2.12
3.1
3.2
3.3
3.4
3.5
3.6
3.7
3.8
3.9
3.10
3.11
3.12
3.13
3.14
3.15
3.16
3.17
3.18
3.19
3.20
3.21
3.22
3.23
3.24
4.1
4.2
4.3
4.4
4.5
4.7
4.8
4.9
4.10
4.11
4.12
4.13
4.14
5.1
5.2
5.3
5.4
5.5
5.6
5.7
5.9
5.10
6.11
6.19
6.20
7.0
7.1
7.2
7.3
7.4

4.6

5.5K 184 33
By GeorgiesRippedOffArm

sillie walked into the school, looking for her boys after hearing about what happened during the game. she spotted them as noah walked away from them, throwing her arms around stiles, isaac, and scott.

"oh!" stiles grunted, hugging back.

scott inhaled deeply, hugging her back.

isaac exhaled, nuzzling his face into her shoulder.

sillie pulled away after a moment, checking scott's neck. "you ok?"

scott nodded. "i'm fine."

"you?" sillie pointed to stiles."

"me too," he confirmed.

sillie looked at isaac, not getting a word out before he nodded.

"me three, mom," isaac spoke.

sillie nodded too. "ok. good. now we gotta get to the clinic for that kid. what's his name?"

"brett," liam spoke up, looking over. "his name's brett."

≡≡≡

"what the hell is happening to this kid?!" stiles furrowed his eyebrows as they all held down brett's shaking body.

"he's been poisoned by a rare wolfsbane," deaton explained, walking over with something in his hand. "i need to make an incision and you need to hold him as still as possible."

isaac and sillie pressed harder on brett's shoulders, stiles and derek holding his arms down. at least, they were all trying.

"hey, derek, isaac, how about a little werewolf strength?" stiles grunted.

"yeah, we're not the only ones here with werewolf strength," derek exclaimed, gesturing to brett. "and why didn't you say sillie too?"

"she's sillie, if i added her in there, she'd slap the back of my dead," stiles deadpanned.

isaac nodded. "thought so." he tried to hold brett down harder.

sillie took a deep breath, sharing a glance with derek. their strength wasn't working. 

"if you can't hold him still, the incision might kill him," deaton urged.

"we're trying, doc!" sillie snapped, giving him apologetic eyes after.

brett grunted, the yellow foam spitting out from his mouth.

sillie grimaced, hating yellow wolfsbane with all of her heart. it was rare and even more deadly than purple wolfsbane.

"guys, he's slipping. i don't think i can hold him," stiles worried.

isaac reached over with his left arm and held brett's arm down. "i got it."

brett opened his eyes, them turning yellow as he panicked. he growled, pushing everyone off of him. 

"ah!" stiles exclaimed.

peter suddenly appeared, punching brett to the floor, him not moving. his eyes faded from blue to his normal ones. "i guess i still have a little werewolf strength myself."

"yeah, maybe more than a little," derek remarked.

sillie suddenly winced, looking at her arm. brett must've cut her when he pushed everyone. she glanced at derek, seeing him with a cut too.

"hey, doc, i don't think he's breathing," stiles spoke up.

isaac stared at sillie and derek with narrowed eyes, looking between their cuts. they weren't healing yet.

deaton did the incision.

brett gasped, yellow smoke coming out from the incision.

sillie looked at her arm as it slowly started to heal, derek's doing the same. peter gave them a look, making sillie roll her eyes. isaac gulped, meeting derek's eyes. 

"is he ok?" stiles asked.

"i think he'll be fine, but probably out for a while," deaton responded.

brett started whispering something.

"guys, can you hear that? i think he's saying something," stiles said.

"the sun... the moon... the truth," brett whispered twice.

isaac listened closely. then he furrowed his eyebrows. "what's that mean?"

"three things cannot long be hidden," deaton spoke. "the sun, the moon, and the truth. it's buddhist."

sillie's eyes sparkled with recognition.

"satomi," peter muttered.

≡≡≡

"what was that back there?" isaac asked as he, sillie, and derek walked out of the clinic, stiles helping deaton with something really quick.

sillie and derek glanced at each other. "what are you talking about?" they spoke at the same time.

"brett clawed your arms," isaac stated. "and they took too long to heal. what was that?"

sillie sighed. 

derek looked at her. "we were gonna tell him anyway."

"yeah, but later." sillie exhaled. "alright, isaac-"

"yo, yo!" stiles called, walking out. "ready to drive me to the school? i need roscoe." he noticed the tense atmosphere. "what'd i miss?"

isaac sighed. he looked at the adults. 

"yeah, come on," sillie said after a moment. 

derek leaned over to isaac and whispered, "we'll tell you after."

≡≡≡

"you gonna tell me now after you stalled on the way here after dropping stiles off?" isaac spoke up.

sillie and derek both paused then sighed, turning their heads back toward him.

"yeah, um..." sillie took a small moment. "ok. isaac, you know how kate kidnapped us and made us teenagers?"

"vividly." he nodded.

"well, uh..." derek inhaled. "we're losing our powers cause of it."

isaac's face dropped, looking between them. "you're what?"

≡≡≡

"curly, can you open the door?" sillie knocked.

he sat up from his bed, taking a second before opening it and sitting back down.

"you mind if i sit?" she asked.

"go ahead."

sillie sat next to him, taking his hand in hers. "you know we're gonna be fine, right?" she wanted to tell him about jenna being liam's mom, but she figured she could do it after this part of their talk.

isaac sighed. "but what if you're not? i can't- i can't lose you guys too. i... i'm barely functioning without allison. i don't know how everyone else is ok."

sillie frowned, scratching his head. "you're not going to lose us, isaac. i know it's been hard without her, but..." she swallowed the lump in her throat, the only times she talked about allison being whenever isaac missed her. "she loved you, even if it wasn't the way you wanted. but she loved you. and wherever she is, she's watching over you, just like i told you. and you're grieving." she leaned down to his eye-level. "and i know you're struggling. a lot. with her death, with school... with getting out of bed and doing normal, daily things. with supernatural stuff. but i'm here for you. i'm here to help you."

a tear fell from his eyes. "honestly, sometimes i miss her so much, i just wanna die... that way i could, i dunno, be with her or something."

sillie's eyes glossed as her heart broke. "isaac..."

he shook his head. "i'm not gonna hurt myself or anything like that. it just really hurts. and i'm really tired. and i miss allison more."

"...c'mere." sillie wrapped her arms around him, holding tighter than ever. "i promise you, it's going to be ok. i know it doesn't feel that way but i've been there, and i'm telling you, it gets better. it does. it takes a while, but eventually... eventually, it gets better. it will be ok."

isaac cried quietly into her neck, his hands gripping onto the back of her shirt.

"and you're not alone," sillie added. "there's so many people that're here for you. we all love you so much, isaac. we don't want anything bad to happen to you. i don't want anything bad to happen to you."

he sniffled. "i love you too, mom."

now wasn't the time to give him new information. that could wait.

≡≡≡

"malia," derek whispered.

"mal, c'mere," sillie added, also whispering.

"malia."

the werecoyote started walking, stopping when she saw them. "what are you doing here? and where's isaac?"

"he's taking a day off at home," sillie informed, leaving out the part where she hid everything that could be used to hurt someone. "but we need your help."

"brett's still out of it," derek spoke up. "we need to find his pack and warn them about the dead pool."

"so what do you need me for?" malia asked.

"we know a little something about this pack." derek started walking down the small stair well with sillie. "they have a kind of secret meeting place in the woods. no one's spent more time in the woods of beacon hills than you. this is brett's." he tossed her brett's jersey. "breathe it in."

"i-i'm not good at that yet." malia shook her head.

"just do it," sillie told her. "we'll help you."

derek nodded. "we'll teach you. now breathe it in."

malia hesitated before bringing the jersey to her nose, inhaling deeply. 

"focus on the different scents. some are tied to identity. others give off an emotion."

malia looked at them.

"you got it?" sillie checked.

malia nodded. "i got it."

≡≡≡

little man
hey, lydia and i are about to talk to parrish about the deadpool. he's on it. i just wanted to let you know

me
alright, thanks. i'll tell isaac

little man
no need, i already did. he just sent me an OK

sillie chewed on her lip, letting out a sigh. 

≡≡≡

"their alpha is a woman named satomi," derek informed.

"she's amazing," sillie pipped up. "but that's besides the point."

"she's one of the oldest werewolves alive," derek continued after chuckling. "and she's learned a lot."

"understatement of the century," sillie muttered.

"what does that mean?" malia asked, referring to what derek said.

"she's a bitten werewolf. learning control wasn't easy for her. she did something a long time ago that changed her. the quote is a mantra. it helps them with control."

"the sun, the moon, the truth," sillie elaborated. "it's buddhist."

the adults stopped when malia did.

"what is it?" derek inquired.

"gunpowder," malia stated.

sillie looked at the ground immediately, her eyes searching for said gunpowder. malia stepped forward, sillie and derek crouching down.

derek held up a bullet casing. 

"shit," sillie whispered.

"if brett's pack is out here, i don't think they're meeting. they're hiding."

sillie sighed. "we gotta get them."

≡≡≡

"i'm sorry," malia told them from the backseat.

derek shook his head. "there's nothing to be sorry about."

"yeah, don't apologize," sillie added. "it's ok, mal."

"if they don't want to be found, then we're not going to find them," derek said. "some werewolves have an ability. a kind of mastery over their bodies where they can actually inhibit their scent."

"they can hide from other werewolves?" malia asked.

they nodded.

"they mask their scent," sillie explained.

"they hide from anyone who's trying to find them."

"so that's why nobody knew about brett," malia realized.

"because he has that ability," sillie confirmed.

"same with demarco," derek added.

"maybe we need to try something different," malia suggested. "maybe we need to think like stiles."

"like a hyperactive spaz?" derek furrowed his eyebrows.

sillie laughed. "no, idiot."

"like a detective," malia elaborated. "if they're really buddhists, then maybe instead of asking where werewolves hide, we should be asking-"

"where would buddhists hide." derek looked at the consul. "when buddha sat under the bodhi tree, he looked at the easy for enlightenment."

"is there some kind of eastern point in beacon hills?" malia asked.

sillie nodded. "yeah, there is." she looked at derek, who looked at her.

"at lookout point," he realized.

"let's go."

≡≡≡

"malia?" derek asked when she stopped him and sillie from walking any further. 

"what is it?" sillie inquired.

malia furrowed her eyebrows. "you don't smell that?"

"wait for us. right here." derek made sure malia stayed where she was as they started walking.

sillie looked around, pausing at the sight of bodies. probably over a dozen of them. "mal, you can come over now!" she called.

"what happened?" malia asked, walking over to them and see the bodies.

"i think they might have been poisoned," derek informed. 

"look at the black stuff under their nose and eyes," sillie pointed. "it's blood. they had to have been poisoned."

"that's great," malia remarked. "if assassins with guns don't get you, then the ones with wolfsbane poison will. or maybe one with no mouth."

"you've been hanging around stiles too much." sillie shook her head.

malia made a face. "maybe we should all be running from beacon hills. running for our lives. as fast as we can."

"i'm done with running," sillie mumbled. she walked over to the bodies, hearing a faint breathing. 

derek furrowed his eyebrows. "sils, what are you-"

"listen," she urged, trying to follow the breathing as much as she could. "someone's still alive."

malia listened closely. "she's right."

derek did his best to listen too, it taking a moment. "oh, shit."

a hand lifted up, covered with blood. 

sillie ran over to them, her heart stopping at the person's face. "braeden?"

"si-sillie," braeden sputtered. 

"shit, braeden!" sillie kneeled down, pulling her into her arms.

derek rushed over, standing behind sillie with malia on his tail.

braeden groaned.

"we need to get her to the hospital," sillie demanded, looking up at him. "right now."

alex speaking,.
i have nothing to say <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

171K 4K 72
Derek Hale x OC Season 1-4 ©️ derekhalekolmlover
166K 3.3K 25
༆ #𝙳𝙴𝚁𝙴𝙺 𝙷𝙰𝙻𝙴 & #𝙰𝙸𝙳𝙴𝙽 𝚂𝚃𝙴𝙸𝙽𝙴𝚁 ༆ ❝ 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑙𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑠 𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑖𝑡'𝑠 𝑙𝑒𝑠𝑠 𝑑𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑠 ❞ derek hale x...
1.8M 55K 137
"Mine," he answered as his forehead touched her's. A serious expression set across his face. "That all depends," she replied. "On what?" "If you keep...
122K 2.8K 63
"All along there was some Invisible string tying you to me - derek hale x fem!oc! •++***++• Teen wolf SEASON ONE - SEASON SIX *• started: 6/26/23 *•...