Been You (Trent Alexander-Arn...

By crazy_bout_arnold

10 years can feel like a lifetime when you are surrounded by someone special. Yet I feel like everyday we spe... More

Chapter 1: Home Sweet Home
Chapter 2: I'm Trying
Chapter 3: The Reunion
Chapter 4: Something Small
Chapter 5: Its a Start
Chapter 6: A Moment
Chapter 7: You Deserve it
Chapter 8: The Choice
Chapter 9: The Game
Chapter 10: All Smiles
Chapter 11: Wait Until You're Ready
Chapter 12: Has No Right
Chapter 13: He's Back
Chapter 14: Stop Exposing Me
Chapter 15: Runway
Chapter 16: Abuse
Chapter 17: Please Wake Up
Chapter 18: Old Trafford
Chapter 19: Not Called For
Chapter 20: Trust
Chapter 21: New Years
Chapter 22: Promise
Chapter 23: 1 month later
Chapter 24: News
Chapter 25: Remembering
Chapter 26: Valentines Day
Chapter 27: Familiar Face
Chapter 28: Did she say yes?
Chapter 29: So I've finally Lost You?
Chapter 30: The Article
Chapter 31: Leaving?
Chapter 32: Loose Ends
Chapter 32: Movie Night
Chapter 34: The Attack
Chapter 35: The Waiting Game
Chapter 36: She is Gonna be Okay
Chapter 37: Memories
Chapter 38: Home
Chapter 39: Vacation
Chapter 40: Can We Come Back?
Chapter 41: Of Course
Chapter 42: We're Okay
Chapter 43: Baby Talk
Chapter 44: The Test
Chapter 45: He is Out
Chapter 46: Recovery
Chapter 47: Masons View
Chapter 48: The Past
Chapter 49: Gender Reveal
Chapter 50: Wait for Trent to Screw Up
Chapter 51: You got Caught
Chapter 52: Come Home Please
Chapter 53: Do whats right for your family...
Chapter 54: For Her
QUESTION
Chapter 55: Says it All
Chapter 57: San Siro
Chapter 58: Welcome Home
Chapter 59: A Normal Life
Chapter 60: Its Your Choice
Chapter 61: 3 months
Chapter 62 : Home?
Chapter 63: A New Beginning
New chapter and Book!

Chapter 56: Do you Want to be Here?

958 11 3
By crazy_bout_arnold

Shaimas POV:
"Do you think he would like this?" I ask Mason as we try to chose Trents birthday present which is in a month.

"Shaima... I've said this already. He will love whatever you buy him." He laughs

" I know, but then I have him telling me not to buy him anything and its so annoying cause I wanna make sure he likes it but actually needs it."

"Shaim" Mason puts his hands on my shoulder and laughs. "Calm down"

"Sorry," I laugh.

"Its okay" he smiles and kisses my temple. "being almost 8 months pregnant would be the reason your emotions are heightened"

"Ya ya shut up." I pay for the watch and jacket and we head out the store.

"I really dont know how you are still up and running. I thought at this time you would be on bed rest."

"Its called being healthy Mount" I giggle

"You being healthy? that would be a first" I can see his cheeky smile from the corner of my eye.

"I blame you for not being healthy" I nudge him

"No, no, Blame Declan. he was the bad influence."

"Declan is a whole different topic" I shake my head and we enter the car. We laugh but are Interrupted by Masons phone going off. Trents name popped up on the screen.

Mason answers, "hey Trent what's up?"

"Is Shaima with you?" He asks

"Trent you knew I was with him today" I raised my eyebrows

"Ya just thought you would've been home by now. Also you got a few deliveries today..."

"Deliveries? From who?" I ask curiously

"Your friends from LA I think. Probably some birthday presents."

"Oh geeze I forgot," I laughed

"How do you forget your own birthday? September 16th is a very special day." Mason laughs.

I just hit his chest and groan "shut it you."

"Her brain isn't working mate," Trent laughs.

"I'm truly not in the mood for you guys to gang up on me." I glare at Mason and he puts his hands up in defence.

"Let's not target her pregnancy hormones" Mason laughs.

Trent laughs a bit then starts to calm down. "Okay, I'll see you in a bit yeah?"

"I'll see ya soon," I shake my head and we hang up the call.

"So are you guys good again?" Mason asks

"It's better now than it was a month ago," I shrugged.

"You know if you need anything you can call me right?"

"Ya I know but you also have to realize you are 4 hours away Mase. I can't run to you all the time.. especially after what happened."

"Ya but at the end of the day, whether we both like it or not, we are family. Of course there is gonna be some ups and downs but we love eachother."

He gripped my hand in his and smiled. He was right no matter what, we are family. But how do you get over the fact that the other person is in love with you? I still think about it. How can I not?

——-

Trents POV:
I wrap the small box and look at Alex "do you think she will like it?" I ask him. I had gotten Shaima a small gold locket with our daughters name engraved on it in one box. I didn't know what to get her especially because she claims that she doesn't want anything because I have already given her so much.

"Trent you are ridiculous, stop with the questions already." He laughs "she will love it. She loves everything."

"Ya I know, I just don't know if it's enough?" I scratch the back of my neck.

"Oh god Trent, there's a reason why she told you that she didn't need anything. Because you have given her the best gift anyone can give. Why are you so nervous?"

"Honestly it's because this year has been hell and I keep letting her down and I just..."

"Shut up," Alex cuts me off. "Do you want to be here?"

"What?" I ask.

"Do you want to be here? Do you want to be here with the one person that you know will be with you for the rest of your life? Or are you starting to question the choices you have made in the last 9 months since you've asked her to marry you?" Alex asks me.

I sit there in shock. Alex is the last person I thought would ever say that. Definitely have taken me by surprise. Am I questioning my choices? "What if I'm too young to be a dad?" I confess.

"Trent you really need to figure this stuff out. You have less than 2 months before your daughter comes into this world. I thought the same thing before axel was born. But he has been the best thing that could ever happen to Perrie and I. That was the moment I knew that she was my forever. Because I knew I was ready, I knew I was ready to take that step in my life to have a beautiful family. A beautiful son and a fucking gorgeous wife. Maybe you just have to remind yourself that things happen for a reason. You messed up yes, but that mess up might have made your relationship stronger. And that might be for the better."

"Ya but Alex you are twenty eight, that's a perfect time to start a family. I'm only twenty two turning twenty three. I still have my entire life a head of me. I don't want to put the team second. I want to be able to continue my career. I want to make history Alex."

"Even before the baby, the team has always been second. You get sick, you have to put your health first. Something happens in the family, you put them first. You get injured, you put recovery first. Whether you want to admit it or not, you will always put the team second. Shaima and your guys child is just another thing added to your life that will always come first, and well trent that is okay. I'm sure not always and there is gonna be times where Shay tells you that you should be at training and all that but there is gonna be a time where her car is gonna break down. Or a time where your daughter is gonna get sick and you have to stay and help out. Shit happens, you just have to make things work."

"Do you think I'm ready? Cause I'm scared. I'm scared that I'm gonna screw up Alex." I confess, "I'm terrified. I have 2 months, 2 months to figure all this shit out before she comes and it's terrifying. What if I mess up changing her diaper? What if I forgot to burp her? I'm panicking here"

"That's all part of being a dad Trent" he laughs. "You learn new things, something you are gonna suck at. But it's all a learning experience."

I sigh and place her gift on the kitchen counter. "This is terrifying." I sigh.

"IM HOMEEEEE" I hear Shaima yell at the front door. Alex laughs at the sudden outburst. She walks in the kitchen with Mason behind her with shopping bags in their hands. Some with clothes and some with groceries.

"Mason you didn't have to go grocery shopping with her." I laugh.

"I got forced" he laughs and she hits him.

"I did not force you to do anything. It just so happens to be right next to the mall we went" she smirks.

"You're ridiculous" Mason laughs.

"You love me and you know it." She smiles

"Again forced love." Mason teases

"No that's only to Declan," she points out and we all laugh. "Which reminds me, Declan and Lauren are coming tonight for dinner is that okay?" She asks me.

"Ya of course, you don't have to ask me." I smile.

"Ya I know but I didn't want them to surprise you and ruin whatever plans you have."

"Well thank you for considering me." I lean down and peck her lips.

She smiles "so what did you guys do today?"

"Nothing I just got here, Perrie is coming in a bit with Axel and we will probably stay for dinner as well. I also had a long life talk with dumbass here" Alex says and I glare at him.

"Anything I have to worry about?" Shaima asks.

"Nope we are all good," I smile.

"Well on a bright side, she bought you a birthday present today." Mason tries to change the subject.

"Shaima my birthday isn't for another month..." I raise my eyebrow.

"Ya but I hate shopping so I thought I would get it over with."

"Well we are celebrating you tonight," Alex laughs.

"Don't remind me" she laughs.

"You really hate your birthday don't you?" Alex laughs.

"It's just I didn't really have the best birthdays growing up so it didn't really phase me that I'm another year older" she shrugged "plus usually it's only mase, dec and I. I don't even think Trent and I spent a birthday together besides his and well mine last year."

"Well we are changing that," I smile and kiss her temple. The doorbell rings and she gets all excited.

"Axel!!!" She squeals and runs to the door. The three of us laugh.

"She's your best friend," I point at Mason.

"Ya I'll take responsibility for that" he laughs and puts his hands up in defence. "So what did you get her?"

"A locket with our daughters name on it. She will love it. What did she get me?"

"Are you trying to kill me??" Mason laughs

"Ugh fineeeee" I laugh. Shaima comes in the room with Axel in her hands and all I could do is admire this sight. And in less than 2 months, it'll be us experiencing it. The question is, am I ready for it?

———-

Do you guys think Trent is ready for this commitment?

Also what do you think the name should be for their daughter?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 67 7
In which you have your heart broken and Trent tries to help you move on. Imagine.
14.9K 202 18
"just tell me you love me!"
7K 218 29
"สแดแดœ แด‹ษดแดแดก สœแดแดก แดแดœแด„สœ ษช สœแด€แด›แด‡ สแดแดœ!" ๐‰๐š๐๐จ๐ง ๐’๐š๐ง๐œ๐ก๐จ
39.1K 593 33
๐™ฃ๐™ค ๐™ข๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ข๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™„ ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ฎ, ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ง๐™š ๐™–๐™ก๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™จ ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™˜๐™