Star Maiden {Yuno x F! Grand...

By Ariya_Sozo

(Y/n) Celestial is the survivor of the last race of Celestial.Celestial races are spirits whom also blessed w... More

A/N:
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
(Y/N)'S INFO UPDATE!!
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
SPECIAL SHORT CLIP!
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
IF YUNO WAS A YANDERE!
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
AFTER MARRIAGE:

Chapter 13

865 23 0
By Ariya_Sozo

JULIUS NOVACHRONO'S POV

"F-Father! W-What are you doing in here?!"My daughter,(Y/n) immediately approached me when I told William that I'll be going here to check upon her after hearing what was her condition when she was knocked out unconscious after a fight.

"Of course I want to visit my daughter! What else why I would be here,hm?"I said creating a smile to her and span my arms open for a hug as she give me a hug for a bit and then looked at me with worried and serious facial expression.

"It seems our atmosphere is quiet intense--Should we head somewhere privately to talk?"I offered as she glance at her surrounding and nodding her head approving about my decision as we head out from the Golden Dawn's headquarters quietly.

'I don't want to hear any words from them after hearing (Y/n)'s condition losing to an intruder.'

*MUSIC PLAYING*

I took (Y/n) on a restaurant for our lunch while having conversation from here and there before I went into 'that' topic that she probably might just avoid but it's no use for me to hold back since I really wanted to know what truly happened during that day and how did she lose her consciousness for just an intruder.

"Father."She suddenly spoke out as she wipe her mouth using the napkin she had on the table as she looked at me with those same worried and serious facial expression as I dropped my usual smile to her and let out a sight before heading to 'that' topic.

"I wanted to know your whole point of view about dealing with a single intruder--I mean! I'm not disappointed that you lost your consciousness and didn't manage to catch an intruder you fought."I said as she sighted and suddenly her lips form a smile as she looked down before she decided to speak.

"The intruder I fought from that day..Was a Celestial race."She said as she avert her gaze towards me which widened my pupils hearing this good news but still worried.

"But,are you really sure that the person belong to the same race as you? I don't exactly how to know whether that person is the same race as you or don't."I said wiping my mouth with my napkin on the table.

"I'm sure of it Father and I'd like to see him once again and know more about our race! He said he could tell everything about our race and my real parents--I mean,I'm really happy to be in your care as my father too,but you know--"I cut her off as I hold her hand on the table.

"(Y/n),my daughter..I didn't took you in on my care to be someone useful to me but someone who can stay by at my side and treating us each other like daughter-father relationship even not by blood."I said as she smiled and stood up from her seat giving me a hug as I hug back.

"I promise I'll visit into your office at the Kingdom with something that I baked just for you."She said as I smiled at her offer and nod my head as she sat back to her seat and we continue the conversation.

"So,how are you going to talk with this man that has the same race as you? You did fought with him before and I'm sure meeting him once again do have a consequences especially if you truly wish to see him at any cost."I said while continue eating our lunch.

"About that.."

BACK AT THE GOLDEN DAWN HEADQUARTERS

From here and there around the Golden Dawn headquarters' Yuno,Mimosa and Klaus could hear the Golden Dawn members whispers about The Wizard Emperor,Julius visiting her daughter (Y/n) in unexpected presence and everyone seems confused why since Julius only visit her daughter by the weekend which they took it for something else's than just a father wanted to visit her daughter unexpectedly.

"Look at these people talking behind to a Grand Magic Knight."Klaus mumbled out not wanted to get heard by anyone around other than the two while adjusting his glasses.

"Should we worried about this matter? Although,he's (Y/n)'s foster father and he visits her regularly something is still off and I can feel it especially (Y/n)'s behavior these past few days after that attack."Mimosa said while having her thoughts as Yuno could only observe the two people on both of his sides while also thinking about (Y/n).

'It seems like both the Wizard Emperor and Captain William doesn't want anyone to know about (Y/n) losing to a mere intruder which explains Captain William had a talk with me the day after we get back our consciousness..'Yuno thought.

'Just why are they protecting (Y/n)'s reputation so much from that?'He asks himself.

When Yuno's eyes glance at Alecdora with the others as he let the two walk ahead leaving him behind from his spot and he approach near around where Alecdora and the other was trying to hear what are they talking about this matter especially it's regarding about (Y/n) which they both don't have any good relationship at all.

"Seriously?! So that rumor might be true and both Captain William and the Wizard Emperor,Julius is just protecting her reputation."Alecdora said.

"But,we don't have any evidences from that yet."Hammon was in doubt.

"I think,we shouldn't care about this any Grand Magic Knight could lose their consciousness or even overusing their mana when they face someone more stronger than them and we don't even exactly know how her Magic and her mana works for her on a battlefield."Siren defended.

'I see,I thought the whole Golden Dawn members is really looking down at her despite what she did and she even defended me from that unknown mage and she even save the citizens before that happens.'Yuno thought.

"Ho? Why are you eavesdropping them for?"Yuno got surprised when he saw Langris the Vice captain of the Golden Dawn appeared behind him.

"It doesn't matter."He reply as he faced him straight and from his face he doesn't like what Yuno just said.

"Most of the Golden Members are now in doubt about the youngest Grand Magic Knight's capability and power.Whether she really is something else or they just got wrong about her since she's still young."He said as he crossed his arms.

"What do you mean?"Yuno asked as he take a step closer towards him and stopped when he was close and looked at Yuno with his piercing eyes.

"She could be hiding something and let that mage escape since she's one of them."He said which didn't please Yuno to hear and suddenly he shove him distant away from him.

"Please don't talk to her like that..There must be a misunderstanding and we shouldn't jump into conclusion--"Yuno was cut off by Langris.

"Why do you insist of protecting her? You don't even know her truly and you're just a newbie!--"This time Yuno cut him off.

"Because this is just a misunderstanding she's not a traitor nor weak--And yes,I do know her before I joined the Golden Dawn."Yuno spit out with determination of protecting (Y/n) which started to boil Langris' blood.

"Couldn't this be.."Langris pause as he let out a chuckle and give Yuno a sly smirk as he speak in low tone so its only the two of them could hear it.

"You had a thing for her."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

184K 3.8K 83
Asta and Yuno have a childhood friend. He is serious sometimes, he can be bipolar either and he usually sigh. He started a new life after it was give...
14.5K 462 28
An eight year old survived the night of (L/n) family downfall. She flee to another region, from where she was taken in by Julius Novachrono, the 28t...
385 27 6
Astara, usually going by Asta, didn't grow up with much. Very little even by peasant standards. But, so did Yuno; they did grow up together after all...
362K 14.5K 45
(Y/n) doesn't remember her past except for her name, and she was lucky enough to have been found and brought to an orphanage. She grew up with Asta a...