coffee breath | D.H

By GeorgiesRippedOffArm

❝i will kill you painfully and slowly.❞ ❝i love you too. now gimme a kiss.❞ [ season 1 - 6 + movie ] [ derek... More

intro
prologue
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
1.10
1.11
1.12
2.1
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
2.10
2.11
2.12
3.1
3.2
3.3
3.4
3.5
3.6
3.7
3.8
3.9
3.10
3.11
3.12
3.13
3.14
3.15
3.16
3.17
3.18
3.19
3.20
3.21
3.22
3.23
3.24
4.2
4.3
4.4
4.5
4.6
4.7
4.8
4.9
4.10
4.11
4.12
4.13
4.14
5.1
5.2
5.3
5.4
5.5
5.6
5.7
5.9
5.10
6.11
6.19
6.20
7.0
7.1
7.2
7.3
7.4

4.1

6.7K 210 49
By GeorgiesRippedOffArm

sillie breathed heavily as she was dragged into the room, glancing behind her. "kate, come on! there- there's no reason for this shit!" 

kate laughed. "you've gotten funnier since the last time i saw you. you know, when you let peter slash my throat in front of my now dead niece."

sillie clenched her jaw. "is that why you're doing this? cause allison's dead? well guess what, she hated you after everything you've done! and if she were alive," her voice got caught in her throat, "she'd hate you even more for whatever you're gonna do to me."

kate paused. "that's the biggest lie i've ever heard, sillie." she pushed sillie into the thing, the younger woman taking deep breaths.

"look..." sillie tried to think. "don't you think you've tortured me enough for a lifetime? i think you have. so, i think you should just let me and derek go."

kate shook her head. "not happening, sweet cheeks."

sillie growled. 

≡≡≡

now, god knows how much later, scott and braeden walked through the abandoned church.

"hey, um, i've been meaning to ask," scott spoke up. "and considering you asked why i didn't kiss my girlfriend who's not my girlfriend, i get to ask this."

"ok." braeden shrugged. "i might not answer, but ok."

"what's sils to you?"

braeden smiled. "sillie was once the best thing that ever happened to me. she still is, but now it's platonic."

scott nodded. "so you guys were in a relationship?"

"yep."

"why did it end?"

braeden sighed. "you're lucky i don't mind this question. we broke up cause it just wasn't working. i was a US marshal, sillie wanted to go back to beacon hills. we were perfect together, don't get me wrong, it was just a... right person wrong time type of thing."

scott nodded. "right... was sils happy?"

braeden thought about it. "if you mean happy with me, definitely. she had her moments of course, that's a given after everything she's been through. but she was always happy with me."

"that's good." scott exhaled. "she deserves happiness after everything."

braeden chuckled. "understatement of the millennia." she stopped talking for a moment, looking around when she heard something. she held a finger to her lips, adjusting her hold on her gun. she took a few steps and looked around while scott shined the flashlight.

they shared a look.

they continued walking, braeden holding up the gun. they heard sand falling, bones moving, and a bit more. scott's head snapped to the left when he heard someone move.

"what?" braeden whispered.

"just had a feeling like something was behind us," scott explained. 

braeden followed his gaze, looking around. she held her gun up again.

they started walking but stopped when they heard breathing.

"you hear that?" braeden checked.

"is this why you never get that far?" scott panicked.

they heard footsteps running.

"get ready!" braeden exclaimed.

the beserker came running at them.

braeden aimed the gun at it, then she fired it.

≡≡≡

braeden kept shooting as the two walked backwards quickly. "where is it? do you see it?"

"no, i don't know! i can't see anything!" scott exclaimed.

braeden reloaded. "where is this thing?"

the beserker growled as it ran again.

"it's coming back. it's coming back!" scott stated.

"scott, get behind me," braeden ordered.

he didn't listen.

"scott, get behind me!"

scott still didn't listen. instead, he waited for when it was close enough. then he roared, his eyes glowing. the roar echoed against the shaking walls. then it stopped. "i think i scared it."

"i think you scared everything," braeden retorted.

things started crashing behind them, making them turn around.

"what is that?" scott asked.

they walked toward it slowly.

"tezcatlipoca," braeden stated. "the nagual jaguar god." she put her ear by the wall. she looked at scott. "i think we found sillie and derek."

scott also put his ear against the wall. he started feeling for an opening. "stand back." he formed his hand into a fist.

braeden did as told. 

then scott started punching the wall. once he did it twice, he and braeden started pulling the pieces off. braeden shined the light in, the two gaping.

derek reached his arm out. 

"oh my god," scott whispered.

sillie winced at the bright light, furrowing her eyebrows. "scotty?"

the only difference about them from the last time scott saw them... was the fact that they were no longer in their twenties. they were teenagers.

sillie grunted, getting up but almost falling. she was caught by derek, giving scott a look. "what- what are you doing here? why are you here? what- how the fuck are you seventee-"

"i'll explain later," scott told her, trying to get out of his shock. "right now, we gotta go."

≡≡≡

scott and braeden brought out sillie and derek just as stiles and the others drove up, everyone getting out of the roscoe while lydia got out of reign, lydia being the smart one about bringing sillie's car not only since it was sillie's car but because they'd run out of room otherwise.

stiles jogged up to them, about to throw his arms around his sister, but stopped when he noticed what was very, very wrong. "holy fuck." he gaped.

sillie looked up, her jaw dropping. "stiles?"

"sillie?" lydia muttered. "oh, god."

kira furrowed her eyebrows. "what..."

isaac's eyes widened. "oh my god."

"is that derek?" malia asked. "and why does she look exactly like the sillie who used to babysit me?"

"cause i am the sillie that babysits you," sillie deadpanned. "now, all of you, even if i don't know you," she gestured to kira, "are going to explain what the fuck is going on and why the hell you aren't little kids!"

"uh..." stiles took a deep breath. "how about we get you home first?"

"isaac and i will explain in the jeep," lydia stated.

sillie looked past them, her eyes landing on reign and her eyes turning into hearts. "baby!"

stiles sighed. "oh, god."

sillie turned to scott and derek. "let's go."

scott gulped.

derek stumbled forward, nearly falling and making sillie fall too if it weren't for scott and braeden catching them.

"alright, c'mon." braeden guided them to reign, helping the now-teens inside.

derek looked over at sillie very tiredly. "what the hell is going on?"

sillie made a face. "as if i have a clue. i was with you in the thing!"

alex speaking,.
woo??

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 2.7K 63
"All along there was some Invisible string tying you to me - derek hale x fem!oc! •++***++• Teen wolf SEASON ONE - SEASON SIX *• started: 6/26/23 *•...
27.3K 426 30
This is a Derek Hale fan fiction.
1.9K 94 29
"you are my one you set my world on fire" - Derek Hale x Oc SEASONS 1-6 and MOVIE
47.5K 1.3K 92
Season 1-6 Scott McCall x OC ©️ derekhalekolmlover