Explore The World (One Piece:...

By AngryEagle1

Spoiler! This story contains spoilers for the One Piece manga, you are free to read on. "Yamato: I want to sa... More

Harem
Chapter 1: The Boy of Wano
Chapter 2: (Y/N) and Yamato
Chapter 4: Yokai
Chapter 5: The Awakening of Yamato
Chapter 6: Curse
Chapter 7: Snow
Chapter 8: The Princess Kaguya
Chapter 9: The World is Unknown to me
Chapter 10: Poneglyphs
Chapter 11: Ohara
Chapter 12: Robin
Chapter 13: Demons
Chapter 14: To The Future
Chapter 15: (Y/N) VS Kikunojo
Wild Wind Pirates (Spoiler)
Chapter 16: Sorry
Chapter 17: Yamato
Preview: Red Snow Arc (Spoiler)
Chapter 18: Hate
Chapter 19: Promise
Chapter 20: (Y/N)'s Decision
Chapter 21: Tobiroppo
Chapter 22: Onigashima
Chapter 23: Wild Wind Pirates
Chapter 24: A New Adventure
Chapter 25: Injured
Chapter 26: Attack
Chapter 27: Despair
Chapter 28: Wild Wind Pirates VS CP0
Chapter 29: Revolutionary Army
Chapter 30: Captain
Chapter 31: Zou
Chapter 32: Mink Tribe
Chapter 33: Companions
Chapter 34: Training
Chapter 35: Towards Elegia
Chapter 36: Uta, The Singer
Chapter 37: CP0's Goal
Chapter 38: (Y/N) and Uta
Chapter 39: My Dream
Chapter 40: Uruk Rebels
Chapter 41: Gilgamesh's Trap
Chapter 42: Conqueror's Haki
Chapter 43: Alliance
Chapter 44: Elegia Music Festival
Chapter 45: New Genesis
Chapter 46: (Y/N) VS Stussy
Chapter 47: A New Era
Chapter 48: The Final Assault
Chapter 49: A New Page Opens
Chapter 50: New Bounties
Chapter 51: (Y/N) and The Sky Poetess

Chapter 3: Misfortune

10.9K 238 23
By AngryEagle1

(Y/N) had closed the Oden's book as he tried to get his breath back, he observed the cover of the book before turning his attention towards the Yamato's mask that he lifted above of his head.

(Y/N): I should go to find this girl and give her belongings back like that I will not get any problems... But it is dark, Father could punish me if someone reports him to have seen me... A smile appeared on his face before he put on the Yamato's mask, covering his face.

With that mask, no one could see his face, he was safe with it. Hiding the Oden's logbook under his clothes, he turned towards the exit of his house, trying to make the least noise possible. Fortunately, his parents were still sleeping, and he had managed to leave the house and came to a quiet alley. (Y/N) lived in a rather quiet district where several families lived, far away from the bustle of the city.

Arriving in a busting avenue covered with lights, (Y/N) felt lost because he was not used to come out during the night. His parents forbade him to go outside in the evening since the city should be avoided because of the strange peoples who could harm him, but this was an exception. He must find Yamato, but the problem was that he didn't know where she was. He had made the mistake to leave in search of her without any information.

Man: Hey kid with the mask... Where are you going? Come and have a drink! A man, who was drunk, shouted as he held a sake cup and drank it all at one time. He tried to approach the boy, who took fright before collapsing on the ground.

Men: Ha ha! I knew that he could not hold his liquor! Some men sniggered as they came nearer to him, one of that people was a woman which was approaching him to pick him up. She raised her head and winked (Y/N). The young boy blushed behind his mask as he observed the woman, walking towards her group.

(Y/N): Those people are weird.

He was walking through the city looking for any girl with horns, avoiding all things that he thought strange. The little boy stopped in a small alleyway before sitting on the ground, trying to catch his breath. He had not found anything since the beginning, and it exhausted him.

(Y/N): I'm going to go back home, I can't find Yamato... He was interrupted by a shadow that passed over his head, he hardly had the time to see her before recognizing the silhouette. As the person ran across the roofs of the houses, (Y/N) began to pursue him before calling out to him. He suddenly stopped before noticing the young boy on the ground wearing a mask, covering his face. An expression of shock was visible on his face before he jumped in front of (Y/N) who took fright.

???: Hey, it's you! What are you doing with my mask?

(Y/N): Yamato! I looked everywhere for you! Finally, I find you! Yeah, this mask is yours, I came to give it back to you with your diary... He said as he pulled out the Yamato's journal, while she was surprising before tears filled her eyes.

Yamato: My precious! I was so worried...

(Y/N): I give you back your possessions, but please never come back to see me again! I don't want you to bring me problems.

Yamato: Say... Have you read it?

(Y/N): No, I don't understand the characters... Yamato got closer to him, staring at him. The child began to blush beneath her mask, but she wouldn't see it.

Yamato: It means that you have tried... I will trust you, but don't tell anyone about it. If someone learns about this book, you will die if he finds you. She said to the boy who swallowed because of the Yamato's declaration.

(Y/N): But it's the book of Kozuki Oden, you could lose your life too...

Yamato: I might get some difficulties, but dad won't kill me! I think... Anyway, now give me my mask, I'm going to go back home! She asked, demanding her property. (Y/N) put his hands on the mask to remove it before realizing something. He stopped, moving back before shaking his head with the lack of understanding of Yamato.

(Y/N): I can't... If I give it back to you, there is a risk to note me...

Yamato: What? But it belongs to me, so give it back to me!

(Y/N): No, it's your fault! You came to my house, and you lost it, you can only blame yourself!

Yamato: I don't care, just give it back to me! She exclaimed as she was trying to extract the mask from (Y/N) who pushed her before fleeing. She called him, but he ignored her calls and ran at top speed in fear that she eventually would catch him.

In a dark alleyway, far from the large squares, some men were transporting a huge vase that seemed to be sealed with parchments covering it. The vase was dragged on a wooden cart by the men, who were vigilant about the risk of breaking. Apparently the spirit of a creature was inside, and it would be released if the vase was broken. Those men wanted to sell the vase that they had found in an abandoned temple. This item was worth a fortune and they had to be careful in order to avoid a disaster. Their attentions were turned towards noises and childish cries which were coming closer to them.

(Y/N): Leave me alone!

Yamato: Give me back my mask first! She let out a cry of rage before suddenly leaping onto the boy. He leaned on the side, barely avoiding her attack as she violently collided with the ground. Immediately, he continued to run towards the men, whose eyes fell out of their sockets at the sight of the boy who was running towards them.

Man: A child? What is he doing here?

Man: No matter, don't let him come nearer!

(Y/N) turned his head away before seeing Yamato, who was running at top speed with an expression of rage that made him sweating. The girl let out a cry as she jumped towards (Y/N), however, the boy also had leaped over the wooden cart. Accidentally, Yamato collided to the men because she had not managed to control his landing. (Y/N) wanted to take advantage of the situation to escape, but his hopes were ruined when the girl grabbed him by the collar of his clothes.

The girl tried to extract the mask from him as he was struggling, he kicked the vase which collapsed on the ground, breaking into a thousand pieces to the terror of the men. The two children stopped at the sound of the broken vase before being caught by the men.

Man: What have you done, brat?

Man: You will suffer for that! Before they could continue to speak, a dark cloud that made the blood of everyone cold began to appear around the pieces of the broken vase.

Yamato: What is it? She exclaimed as her instincts told her to flee.

"???: Are you ready, Kusanagi? We will defeat him! "

A sudden roar resonated through the streets, animated by the nocturnal activities. Some Japanese bars were open where citizens came to eat and drink, while others went to the pleasures districts. The night life continued like every day as a tall person walked in the city, wearing a mask that covered his face and he wore a katana which he hid from everyone's sight.

The roar was heard and the earth started to shake, worrying the inhabitants of Wano. The tremors became more and more intense before buildings broke in pieces. A big smoke screen spread as civilians were screaming and crushing by the fragments of the buildings. Cries of terror resonated at the sight of a huge skeletal creature that appeared to everyone.

The civilians were fleeing as the skeletal creature began to advance, making the earth tremble. The citizens who were in their homes woke up to the cries before being violently crushed by the ceilings of their homes, which fell down on them in a scene of horror. The streets were devastated, with shops destroyed and some bodies which were crushed as flames began to spread, burning houses and their inhabitants.

Fortunately, two silhouettes had managed to avoid the flying pieces of buildings to fall on them. It was (Y/N) and Yamato who were letting out cries as they ran at full speed to avoid the monster that was pursuing them. The girl changed her direction, however the boy followed her as the monster was chasing them. Precisely, he chased the boy that Yamato was trying to push away.

Yamato: You are the one who attracts that monster so leave me alone!

(Y/N): No, I'm afraid! He yelled as his foot collided with a small rock, making him lose his balance as he fell to the ground. His attention turned towards a huge shadow that covered him and was ready to squash him.

Yamato: Shit! (Y/N)! She exclaimed as she turned around and ran desperately towards the boy, trying to save him.

???: Devil's Hand, Saint's Heart: Evil Slashing Wave! A figure leapt in front of the two children who were stunned by the individual who unsheathed a katana before striking the creature with powerful blows that pushed it away, saving (Y/N)'s life at the very last moment. Yamato took advantage of this and grabbed the hand of (Y/N) to help.

Yamato: Are you okay, (Y/N)?

(Y/N): Yeah... But who is that?

End

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.3K 357 33
You met a boy with a straw hat back in impel down apparently your friend Ace was his brother. He said his name was Luffy and you said you really want...
852 39 18
"I don't need my status to prove I'm strong." || Heir to a notorious pirate crew and owner of a mysterious haunted mask, [Y/N] sets out to forge her...
678 29 7
๐ƒ๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐‹๐š๐ฐ ๐— ๐‘๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿฎ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ ๐„๐ง๐ž๐ฆ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐Ÿฎ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ {โœจ๏ธ๐ŸŒธ NEW CHAPTER EVERY THURSDAY โœจ๏ธ๐ŸŒธ} "In a city st...
1.1K 40 11
You are invited to read the tales of the woman who would soon rule the hearts of many and the seas alongside the Strawhat Pirates. One Piece x black...