Mystifying โ–ท Harrington

By -pastelmic-

๐Œ๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ฒ๐ข๐ง๐  (๐š๐๐ฃ.) ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐›๐ž๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฑ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Ž๐ซ... ๐ฐ๐ก... More

๐๐‘๐„๐…๐€๐‚๐„
๐Œ๐˜๐’๐“๐ˆ๐…๐˜๐ˆ๐๐† - ๐๐€๐‘๐“ ๐Ž๐๐„ [โœ“]
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐๐‘๐„๐…๐€๐‚๐„
๐Œ๐˜๐’๐“๐ˆ๐…๐˜๐ˆ๐๐† - ๐๐€๐‘๐“ ๐“๐–๐Ž [โœ“]
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐๐Ž๐๐”๐’ ๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘: #๐Ÿ
๐Œ๐˜๐’๐“๐ˆ๐…๐˜๐ˆ๐๐† - ๐๐€๐‘๐“ ๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„ [โœ“]
๐†๐‘๐€๐๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐’ ๐†๐€๐‹๐‹๐„๐‘๐˜
๐๐Ž๐๐”๐’ ๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘: #๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
๐€/๐
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ”
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ•
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ–
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ—
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŽ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ“
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ”

๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’

1.2K 18 0
By -pastelmic-

╔════ ∘◦ ☆ ◦∘ ════╗
MYSTIFYING

CHAPTER FOURTEEN
The Impending Future
╚════ ════╝

SLEEP, SLEEPING WAS great and it was one of Luna Mayfield's favorite past times. However, being woken up from sleeping was in her top 5 of things that makes her wanna put one of her arrows in someone's hand. She shoved her face into her pillow as her alarm blarred loudly on her beside table, she reached over blindly and knocked off the red alarm clock, unfortunately all that did was cause it to crash to her wooden flooring.

But it was still. going. off.

A groan fell from the red head's lips as she pulled off her covers and slipped out of her bed, she dropped to the floor from her mattress not taking account of how tired her legs would be. Great way to start her afternoon, she picked up the unfortunately still ringing alarm clock and quickly switched it off before placing it back in its rightful place on her dark brown wooden dresser.

She stretched as she sat on the floor, she finally glanced at the clock and then she rubbed her eyes, her brain quickly caught up with her and her eyes widened as she dropped her hand from her dark green eyes and starred at the clock.

Fuck, she was gonna be so late!

She quickly pushed herself to her feet and rushed to her closet, she pulled out her work uniform and bolted to the bathroom that was thankfully not being used by her sister or her brother. She took a speedy yet thorough shower, wrapped herself in a towel once she was finished and pulled on her clothes when she was dry.

Then she towel dried her hair and left her strawberry blonde tresses in their natural wavy curls, she had no time to do anything else to them. She grabbed her vanilla perfume and gave herself a few spritz, then she grabbed her toothbrush and toothpaste and got to work on cleaning her teeth.

After she finished up she spit the foam out into the running water sink and turned off the stream after cleaning the blue paste off the corner of her lips. Then she dropped her toothbrush into her cup and exited the bathroom with a flick of the light switch leaving the room in darkness.

She walked back into her room and checked the time, she groaned as she realized she'd probably have to speed to get to work on time. She quickly stuffed her feet into a pair of red high top vans and grabbed her car keys. She quickly rushed down the steps passing her mom and stepdad in the kitchen.

"Lunara, aren't you gonna be late?" Her mom Susan asked, Luna rocked on her heels as she swung her keys on her pointer finger.

"Yeah, I know mom, I'm going right now." She rushed out before heading towards the front door.

"Have a good day at work, Lunara." Neil said, Luna cringed internally but gave him a faux smile before opening the front door and walking to her car.

Her car was a bright red 1970's Volkswagen Beetle, it took long enough but after a few months in Hawkins her birthday rolled around and she turned 18 years old. Her mom... and Neil decided it would be a good time to finally get her a fucking car!

No more begging Billy to take her and Max places, not that Max needed help getting anywhere nowadays with the bike that she got for her birthday. She usually spends her days riding her bike through town with her friends, Luna only sees her when she returns from being out all day. Her little sister really is coming into her own, she can't help but be proud of her.

Now that she thought about it, (not like she didn't always think about it) everyone in her life seemed to be coming into their own. She climbed into her car and buckled up her seatbelt before starting the car, as she pulled off from her house and drove down the neighborhood street her thoughts began to consume her.

This summer had been great, she had alot of time to work on her archery skills and she even got to be in a competition in June. She got first place and she, Steve, Nancy and Jonathan got sundaes at Emery's to celebrate her victory. (Robin would've come but she got grounded for skipping classes in summer school.)

Although that trophy she had sitting on her shelf made her feel good, that was the only accomplishment she had in the 2 month vacation and it did nothing that helped her figure out the pathway to her future. Just like everyone in high school she was concerned about her future, but unlike majority of her senior class she didn't think college was the path that she wanted to take.

Luna only had one skill, one thing that she wanted to do for the rest of her life and that was archery. But it's not like there's a huge demand for anyone to be taught how to shoot a bow and arrow, atleast that's what her mom and Neil keep telling her. God, they both sounded like broken records with how many times she heard them say that she needed to pick a career and go to college to start her adult life.

It's not like she can tell anyone how she feels, well, she could and that one person was Steve Harrington. Like always he was the only person who she felt completely understood her.The both of them together had no idea what they wanted to do for the future, and he was the only one who knew what she was hiding from her mom and stepdad.

On the day of graduation she ended up panicking and making a bullshit lie, she told her parents that she had put in college applications for a couple places and every so often they ask her if she heard anything from the colleges, with every lie she has to tell was another vanilla milkshake that she called up Steve to go and get with her so she could whine about her life to him, and of course vice versa.

She knows the second her mom... and Neil find out she hasn't applied for any schools she's gonna get kicked out, the only reason she was still living under their roof was because they think she's waiting for an acceptance letter.

But atleast she had her job at the mall, right? That is if she stops coming to work late all the time!

And the fact that this was just the tip of the iceberg to her problems was just unbearably stressful.

She was having a crisis, a bad one.

Luna started having feelings for Steve around Christmas time, the night of the snowball to be precise. She knew that she had a crush but she just thought it would fade, but it just sealed itself that night when they went to the diner together. They ended up staying there for 2 hours, they just sat there and talked about anything and everything.

He told her about his family, his little brother Troy that she was unaware of him having, they talked about eachother's hopes and dreams (some of Steve's being absolutely ridiculous but that was Steve Harrington, wasn't it? Love him or hate him, he was completely himself.) and he also listened intently whenever she spoke about her life in California and what it was like growing up there. After their bellies were full, and lots of laughs were shared it was time to go and pick up Dustin.

The problem was, Luna found herself really upset that the night had to end. If she could she would've stayed and talked and laughed with Steve as the sun came up, and that's when she realized her crush on Steve was more than just a crush.

She liked him, she liked him alot.

But she knew it was useless, because Steve Harrington was her best friend, and she just couldn't jeopardize that. The last thing she wanted to do was make her relationship with him awkward, because there was no way that he felt the same way about her.

However, it seemed that each day she spent with him her feelings just continued to grow stronger and stronger and it was killing her to keep her feelings from him because she told him everything, but this... she couldn't tell him this.

So in conclusion, she was completely and utterly fucked.

She made it to the mall and parked her car in the back, she quickly unbuckled herself and rushed out. She quickly searched through her key ring and found the key to the backdoor that she was given after a month of working there.

She shoved the key into the lock and when it clicked she yanked the door open and locked it behind her. She then rushed down the hallway and found the door she was looking for, she let out a breath and pushed the door handle which lead into the threshold of the very brightly lit shop that she was enslaved by everyday.

She walked over to clock in the back room and grimaced when she saw she was 15 minutes late. Thankfully, her boss was not here today. She was about to clock in when she realized her name was already in the system for the time she was supposed to be there.

She grinned to herself as she realized Steve Harrington saved her ass again, benefits of him being manager.

She walked to the mirror in the back of the room and frowned when she saw her stupid hat was on wrong, she quickly pulled it off and placed it back on her head, then she ran her fingers through her waves and rolled her eyes deciding she was done messing with the strands. Then she walked over to the glass window and pulled the handles which opened them.

"Guess who's late, again!" She sings out as she makes Steve jump and hit his head in the freezer as he's making someone's order. Luna giggles in her hand as he glares at her after he handed the customer their ice cream cone.

"Seriously? Right when I was ordering?" Steve asked with his arms crossed.

Luna chuckled, "My bad, I didn't notice you were down there scooping ice cream till you hit your head."

"Hey, Luna." Robin called from behind the counter, Luna smiled at her blonde wavy haired friend.

"Hey, Robby." She said using the nickname she gave her, then she moved her gaze to Steve. "Thanks for saving my ass again, and sorry for being late."

Steve shrugs his shoulders, "I do it for both of you, even though Robin is never late because she's a goody two shoes."

Robin flipped him the bird, "You can do better than that, dingus."

Luna rolls her eyes at the two teenagers who are constantly at eachother's throats. "What's my task for today?"

"You're on register, I was covering for you but I have shit that needs to be unpacked in the back." Steve says before closing the windows and making Luna lean back with an eyeroll before pushing past the door leading behind the counter. "Move." She said knocking her hip into Steve.

"Jesus, okay!" He exclaimed as he brushed past her and walked through the door to the back of the shop.

Luna sighed and pulled her best smile as she noticed a customer walking towards her, "Ahoy, there! Welcome to Scoop's Ahoy, what can I get you today?"

»»-———— ϟ ————-««

Did you guys guess where Luna would work? Lmaoo.

Funny story, I've worked at an ice cream parlor before. I worked at Baskin Robbins for 4-5 months before I quit because I was treated terribly by the staff but besides that I really enjoyed working there so I thought why not just have Luna work there with Steve?

Hehe, alsoooo Luna's got it BAD for him. Poor baby, if only she knew how he felt about her.

She will sooonn

Hehe

Anyway,, this journey is just beginning, I will see you guys very soon!

<3

—Mic

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.5K 909 40
Gabrielle Jordan She had been friends with the boys since she could remember. They played video games and played D&D. But everything was turned ups...
4.2K 148 22
stranger things seasons one, two, three, and four eventual steve harrington x fem! oc stranger things x two oc's ongoing - SLOW UPDATES ยฉ voidvaleska
147K 4.1K 20
โ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐–๐€๐’ ๐๐Ž๐“ ๐€ ๐๐€๐‘๐“ ๐Ž๐… ๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐ƒ๐„๐€๐‹, ๐Œ๐”๐๐’๐Ž๐.โž โ•ณโ•ณโ•ณโ•ณ สฌสฌ๐—๐–พ๐—…๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—†๐–พ ๐—๐—ˆ... แœฐ ๐‘ป๐‘พ๐‘ถ ๐‘พ๐‘ถ๐‘น๐‘ณ๐‘ซ๐‘บ แœฐ โ†ณ๐–ป๐–พ๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐–ผ๐—…๐–บ๐—Œ๐—Œ...
10.1K 122 34
In which, Robin Buckley's younger sister tries to help save Hawkins from Vecna while nursing a broken heart over her dead boyfriend and being a part...