𝐁𝐎𝐍𝐔𝐒 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑: #𝟐

◤BONUS CHAPTER◥"Luna: The Martial Arts Instructor

◤BONUS CHAPTER◥
"Luna: The Martial Arts Instructor."

LUNA MAYFIELD WAS GONNA BE SO LATE. She had to work that afternoon and she happened to sleep a little bit longer than she intended after hours of shooting arrows at her target in the basement. Thankfully, she had already taken a shower after sweating up a storm and all she had to do was get dressed, stuff her feet into her black and white Nike Blazer Mid 77's and grabbed her bag with a spare change of clothes.

She quickly threw on a Karate Kid shirt that she cut the sleeves off of and turned into a muscle t-shirt, showing off the hard work earned muscles that the ginger girl had, then she yanked some gray leggings up her legs and called it an outfit before she slipped some socks on and stuffed her feet into her Nikes.

She quickly threw her hair up into a ponytail and grabbed her bag, then she turned off the light in her room and exited through the threshold. As she was going to leave she halted in the hallway and eyes flittered to the grimy white wall in the hallway. She felt a squeeze in her chest that caused her to place her hand on her thumping heart, a reminder to breathe before she worked herself up.

Ever since the tragedy at Starcourt Mall, she had been having these really bad situations where she would start trembling, and her breath would shorten and she couldn't speak, her lungs would feel like somebody was crushing them.

And for awhile... she didn't know what it was until it started happening almost everyday. Eventually her mom made her go see a doctor, and she found out that she was having something called a panic attack.

This always happened, everyday when she left for work. She walks out of her room and her eyes would immediately travel to that wall. It was stupid but... back in their old place Billy's bedroom door used to be right there. She remembered it like it was just yesterday that she saw it for the last time. She tried to tell herself that it was just a dumb wall, and some days she could ignore it, but other days, she wasn't so lucky.

She managed to brush the thoughts away, then she shook her head, her ponytail flopping along with the movement. She released a heavy sigh and dropped her hand as she walked down the hallway, she knocked hard on the white wooden door and waited. Then once she got a mere "come in.", she opened the door slowly and peaked her head inside the room.

As she looked inside the light blue painted walled room, she saw her little sister Max laying on her bed. She had a math book infront of her, her Walkman next to her, and the headphones hanging on her neck as she looked up at Luna. "What?" Max questioned, her brows raised expectantly.

"I'm headed to work, just wanted to let you know so you can make yourself some food."

"Okay. Cool." Max replied dryly, holding up her thumb as she flipped a page in her math book. "See ya."