𝐀/𝐍

!!! SEASON 4 VOL 2 SPOILERS AHEAD !!!

Warning: really sad shit ahead.

Season 4, Volume 2.

In conclusion...

I hate the Duffer Brothers.

So here's where I should've just given up hope on the idea of Eddie Munson's survival. The first and second episode where he was basically saying "don't be a hero" "i just ran." As well as episode seven where he was telling Steve that he was "no hero" in the Upside Down.

That pretty much sealed his fate to die by a hero's sacrifice didn't it?

But I just thought, maybe there was hope for him. I mean... maybe just maybe it would actually be his year. That he would graduate like he wanted and play in his fucking band and help the lost kids in that school find a place to fucking belong.

But no.

Nope.

The Duffer Brothers had to destroy all the hope that I had.

Not only did they give us a really heartwarming scene with him and Dustin in episode 8 in the field where they play fought and tackled eachother like brothers, but Eddie also told Dustin to never change.

Almost like he knew he wasn't gonna survive.

And then they were both in the upside down with the bats, and when they broke through the second vent and Dustin went in through the gate first, I just knew that Eddie wasn't gonna go with him.

And then he went and ripped the sheets, his ONLY way to get back to the other side with Dustin.

He hopped on the bike and took off, letting the bats chase him away from Dustin to "buy some time." But then he started to fight them and I thought maybe he'd be fine, because Steve was, you know?

Nope.

Mm-mm, not how the Duffers roll apparently.

I didn't know anything was wrong until Dustin literally limped over to him because he leaped into the upside down gate to get to Eddie, then it showed the beautifully tragic metal head boy.

And the subtitles said "choking".

Now, when I saw this I thought something was choking him, Dustin could just get it off, right?

Wrong.

He was choking on his own blood from wounds of being bitten open, thanks to those damn bats.

Not only did Dustin see Eddie die, but he held him in his arms and talked to him until his very last fucking breath. Begging him not to leave, and to stay with him.

I don't think I've cried that hard before over a fictional character, atleast not since season three where Jim Hopper "died".

And then the two days later jump, where the fucking town is still blaming Eddie for EVERYTHING. It made me so fucking angry. Like, he is dead. He DIED saving all of you assholes. HE DIED TO SAVE EVERYONE IN THAT FUCKING TOWN.

The town that hated him for no fucking reason.

He should've ran, just kept going with his van and never turned the back the night Chrissy died. He could've escaped the state and started over somewhere else.

But no.

He stayed.

He decided to save a town of people who fucking hated him because he was different. A town full of ignorant people who thought he was a freak because he wasn't the "typical" kind of young adult.

They immediately thought, "He's a freak, of course he did it. Let's kill him!"

Eddie Munson deserved better than that shitty town of small minded neanderthals.

But overall, he deserved to live.

He deserved to walk across the stage on graduation day, snatch his diploma, flip off the teachers, principal, and every fucking person in that school who treated him like he was less than human, take his van, and get the hell out of that one pony fucking town.

So, with that being said, on behalf of myself and many others who watched season 4 and fell inlove with Eddie Munson like I did, I just wanna say...

I am so sorry, Eddie. You deserved SO much better. You had so much potential as a new main character to join the Hawkins squad and be a co- babysitter/parent with Steve. Or to just be someone who survived all that traumatizing shit and just found a way out and never looked back. It really sucks that Matt and Ross Duffer could not see that. {Yes I blame those two, they wrote it, it's their fault.}

Eddie Munson, no matter what, you will ALWAYS be famous.

❤️ Life began : Life ended 💔 1965 — 1986 🎸 Gone but NEVER forgotten 🎸

1965 — 1986
🎸 Gone but NEVER forgotten 🎸

❤️ Life began : Life ended 💔 1965 — 1986 🎸 Gone but NEVER forgotten 🎸