𝐁𝐎𝐍𝐔𝐒 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑: #𝟏

╔════ ∘◦ ☆ ◦∘ ════╗
MYSTIFYING

BONUS CHAPTER: #1Feel The Electricity  ╚════ ∘◦ ☆ ◦∘ ════╝

BONUS CHAPTER: #1
Feel The Electricity
╚════ ════╝

IT HAD BEEN ONE month after her step-brother Billy's and Hopper's joint funeral, she had been pretty rocked since that day and she hadn't left the house since. She was either making sure Eleven and Max were taken care of during the day, in the basement teaching both of them how to increase their archery skills. But tonight, she was just down there all by herself.

Just like her typical when she was down in that room for hours on end, she was firing her arrows at rapid speed as she drowned out the static noise she liked to call her thoughts. Max and Eleven were currently at the arcade that night, Jonathan and Nancy were out looking after them, they both suggested that Luna needed a break from babysitting her sister and her best friend, and so she listened and she was having a night to herself.

She wiped the sweat off of her brow as she stood in her usual archery clothing, a sports bra, sweats, and her doc martens. She reached behind her head and pulled the arrow from her quiver, then she lined the arrow with the bow string and then she took a deep breath in, she locked her eyes on the target on the wall and she let out her breath she was holding as she released the arrow letting it fly through the warm basement air.

Just as the arrow hit the middle target perfectly, she smirked. Bullseye.

She was going to shoot another one when suddenly she heard static from the radio on the table. She smiled as she realized it was probably Steve, the two of them had been talking ever since the night of the Mind Flayer battle at Starcourt. He felt it was only right that they communicated through radios in their new sort of relationship that they were growing together.

Luna thought the idea was cute, and she spent alot of time with her ear next to her radio, she would sleep through the night listening to Steve talk mindlessly through his exhaustion from being up so late.

Steve understood that she didn't want to leave her house, or really talk to anyone in person unless it was Max or Eleven since she was caring for them while her mom worked two shifts. And so, to make up for all the time they didn't spend in person, they had mini dates over the radio.

Sometimes she wouldnsit outside on the porch during sunset while Steve talked about how beautiful she was through thw radio, and how he could stare into her eyes all day, and of course he would tell her as the sun went down that it didn't matter that the sun was gone, because her smile was 100x brighter.

Others were the both of them renting the same movie and watching it together, aka a movie that Luna has seen a thousand times and one that Steve has never seen before. She would giggle as he made movie commentary the entire time through his radio.