𝟎𝟐𝟑

╔════ ∘◦ ☆ ◦∘ ════╗
MYSTIFYING

CHAPTER TWENTY-THREERussian Morons ╚════ ∘◦ ☆ ◦∘ ════╝

CHAPTER
TWENTY-THREE
Russian Morons
╚════ ════╝

LUNA FELT LIKE every single thing they did the year before to get rid of the Mind Flayer was for nothing. She thought that everything was fine and they were never gonna have to worry about it again because Eleven closed the gate. But it turns out the Russians have been underneath the mall that they built creating a machine that can open up the gate and let out the Mind Flayer and everything that comes with the interdimensional shadow monster.

So, that's just fucking great.

The only thing running through her mind was her sister, she was wondering if she was okay and whether she was safe from any of this. What if there's something going on with the kids on the surface that they don't know about because they're underground in Russian territory? She couldn't help but worry considering she hadn't talked to her sister in days because she was never at home.

She really hoped she was okay and was nowhere near anything having to do with the Upside Down and it's havoc, but she knew that was simply too much to ask.

For now, she just had to believe that Max and the others could handle themselves.

"The gate." Dustin and Steve said simultaneously.

Luna sighs heavily and walks away from the window, "I can't believe this is happening, again."

Robin walks towards her, "Excuse me, what do you mean by again?"

Luna shakes her head and walks down the stairs after Erica, Robin's going down next to her, "I don't understand. Why does it seem that the three of you have seen this before?"

"Not exactly." Steve replied walking down the stairs behind her.

"Then what, exactly?" Robin asked.

"All you need to know is it's bad." Dustin responded.

"Really bad." Steve says.

Luna scoffs, "Just bad is an understatement."

"You're right." Dustin replies, "It's like, end-of-the-human-race-as-we-know-it kind of bad."

Luna nods curtly, "Yep, hit the nail on the head."

"And you know about this how?" Robin questioned loudly.