𝟎𝟎𝟕

╔════ ∘◦ ☆ ◦∘ ════╗
MYSTIFYING

CHAPTER SEVEN The Three Musketeers  ╚════ ∘◦ ☆ ◦∘ ════╝

CHAPTER SEVEN
The Three Musketeers
╚════ ════╝

LUNA DIDNT PLAN to sleep in a car, but that's exactly what she ended up doing. She figured she just shouldn't even bother going home and well, Dustin and Steve agreed so she slept in the front seat of his car. She was woken up by Dustin shaking her and telling her they had to go to the store, apparently he had an idea that involved tons of raw meat and buckets.

It was too early for this bullshit.

The three of them walked into the store and Luna went to look for the buckets while Steve and Dustin handled the meat. When she came back with her purchase her eyes widened when she saw in the raw meat section that Dustin and Steve had bought a ton of raw steak in the shape of cubes.

God, that poor butcher.

Before they walked out of the store Luna asked Dustin how they were gonna pick up the raw steak nuggets, and when he said with their hands she immediately gagged and rushed to find some rubber gloves. She was not catching salmonella from touching raw meat, absolutely not.

After leaving the store Steve drives off to the railroad in town, the three of them hop out of the car and she helps the teen pull out the buckets from the trunk after she covers her hands in yellow gloves. As she pulls one of them out she hears Dustin's walkie-talkie going off, Lucas' voice coming through the device calling out Dustin's name.

"Well, well, well, look who it is." Dustin says through his mic infront of his lips that he's connected to his walkie.

"Sorry, man." Lucas apologized, "My stupid sister turned it off."

"Well, when you we're having sister problems, Dart grew again, he escaped, and I'm pretty sure he's a baby Demogorgon." Dustin explained.

"Wait. What?" Lucas asked.

"I'll explain later." Dustin replied. "Just meet me, Steve and Luna at the old junkyard."

"Luna and Steve?" Lucas questioned.

"And bring your binoculars and wrist rocket." Dustin continued ignoring his question.

"Luna Mayfield and Steve Harrington?" Lucas asked in disbelief.

"Alright." Steve closed the trunk, "Let's go."