𝟎𝟑𝟖

CHAPTER THIRTY-EIGHT( physics lesson at skull rock )

( physics lesson at skull rock )

After the events that happened the night before, everyone was 100% certain that Vecna was without a doubt on the other side, and it was safe to say that he did not appreciate them spying on him with their trusty flashlights. Luna having to help her little sister pull glass shards from out of her strawberry hair was enough proof of that.

When they all woke up the next morning they were all in agreement that they really needed to shower and get new clothes to wear. So Nancy took it apon herself to get them all home so they could shower, change and take care of themselves.

When Max and Luna got home she let her sister go first, and while she was in the shower she got to work on getting snacks, water, and of course first aid. She also dug into her closet and grabs her bow and arrow, because for some reason she just felt like she would need it.

When Max got out of the shower and walked out in a brown jacket and blue jeans, Luna ran a hand through her sister's wild strawberry hair that washed down her shoulders as she passed her, then she walked inside the bathroom with her clothes in her arms and closed the door behind her.

After taking a much needed shower and giving her hair a good wash, she wrapped herself in a towel and turned off the water. She towel dried her hair and pulled it all to the side, styling it into one French braid before she got dressed. She pulled on a striped long sleeved sweater and yanked the blue jeans up her legs, she made sure fold the cuffs at the bottom.

She brushed her teeth once she was all done and dressed, and after she spit out the foam in the sink she left the bathroom, but not before putting her dirty clothes into the hamper. She would do the laundry whenever she gets back home.

She made her way to her room and stuffed her feet into her converse, then she pulled her bag over her shoulders which her bow and arrows were connected to, keeping them safe and in her reach. When she walked out her room Max was standing at the door, her hair in two braids as she looked out the screen door where Nancy's Station Wagon was sitting infront of their house.