𝟎𝟎𝟒

╔════ ∘◦ ☆ ◦∘ ════╗
MYSTIFYING

CHAPTER FOUR The Mysteries Of Hawkins ╚════ ∘◦ ☆ ◦∘ ════╝

CHAPTER FOUR
The Mysteries Of Hawkins
╚════ ════╝

AFTER EVERYTHING that went down at school with Will Byers the ginger girl felt like she needed to know just exactly what happened to him, she watched the boy be taken away from the school by his mom as she stood at the steps with her sister's friends.

And as Ms. Byers pulled out of the parking lot and sped away from the middle school, she began to wonder if Hawkins was as boring as she assumed it was the first day she drove through the town with her little sister.

After Max said bye to her friends the two sisters headed down the street to wait for the bus, neither of them said a word as they waited to be picked up. Soon the bus came and they both walked up the steps and entered, Luna told the driver the address to their house and payed him before she sat down with Max.

As the bus trudged along down the street Luna started to think about how Will seemed in the closet earlier, she couldn't deny that he seemed pretty freaked out by Dart like the rest of them but she felt like with him it was... more. He starred at the creature like it sent fear into his veins, his eyes wide and filled with terror.

Maybe Dart sent him into shock, maybe that's what happened on the football field?

As her thoughts raced Max tapped her and she snapped out of it, she looked out the window and saw their house. The two girls walked out of the bus and Luna unlocked the house door with her key, without a word Max rushed to her room and Luna did the same. Her thoughts were swirling and she really needed to just not think for a little bit.

She dropped her backpack to the ground and stripped off her clothes, she pulled on a random shirt and some sweats, then she pulled on her doc martens and made her way to the basement. Archery was always a good way for her to stop thinking and just do.

She would pick up the quiver of arrows and pull it up her shoulder. Then she would grab the bow and position herself to aim for her target. Archery was all about breath control, if you wanted to aim accurately then you needed to focus on how you're breathing.

She pulled the arrow from behind her head and held it against the string of her bow, then she breathed in through her nose, pulled back the arrow, visualized herself hitting the target, and let out the breath she was holding as she let the arrow fly.

She smirked when she saw the arrow hit exactly where she wanted, bullseye.

For hours Luna was downstairs shooting her arrows at the targets set up in the basement, suddenly she heard her mother shout her name.