𝟎𝟏𝟒

╔════ ∘◦ ☆ ◦∘ ════╗
MYSTIFYING

CHAPTER FOURTEEN The Impending Future ╚════ ∘◦ ☆ ◦∘ ════╝

CHAPTER FOURTEEN
The Impending Future
╚════ ════╝

SLEEP, SLEEPING WAS great and it was one of Luna Mayfield's favorite past times. However, being woken up from sleeping was in her top 5 of things that makes her wanna put one of her arrows in someone's hand. She shoved her face into her pillow as her alarm blarred loudly on her beside table, she reached over blindly and knocked off the red alarm clock, unfortunately all that did was cause it to crash to her wooden flooring.

But it was still. going. off.

A groan fell from the red head's lips as she pulled off her covers and slipped out of her bed, she dropped to the floor from her mattress not taking account of how tired her legs would be. Great way to start her afternoon, she picked up the unfortunately still ringing alarm clock and quickly switched it off before placing it back in its rightful place on her dark brown wooden dresser.

She stretched as she sat on the floor, she finally glanced at the clock and then she rubbed her eyes, her brain quickly caught up with her and her eyes widened as she dropped her hand from her dark green eyes and starred at the clock.

Fuck, she was gonna be so late!

She quickly pushed herself to her feet and rushed to her closet, she pulled out her work uniform and bolted to the bathroom that was thankfully not being used by her sister or her brother. She took a speedy yet thorough shower, wrapped herself in a towel once she was finished and pulled on her clothes when she was dry.

Then she towel dried her hair and left her strawberry blonde tresses in their natural wavy curls, she had no time to do anything else to them. She grabbed her vanilla perfume and gave herself a few spritz, then she grabbed her toothbrush and toothpaste and got to work on cleaning her teeth.

After she finished up she spit the foam out into the running water sink and turned off the stream after cleaning the blue paste off the corner of her lips. Then she dropped her toothbrush into her cup and exited the bathroom with a flick of the light switch leaving the room in darkness.

She walked back into her room and checked the time, she groaned as she realized she'd probably have to speed to get to work on time. She quickly stuffed her feet into a pair of red high top vans and grabbed her car keys. She quickly rushed down the steps passing her mom and stepdad in the kitchen.

"Lunara, aren't you gonna be late?" Her mom Susan asked, Luna rocked on her heels as she swung her keys on her pointer finger.