𝟎𝟐𝟔

MY LONGEST CHAPTER, THE FINALE WILL BE SPLIT INTO TWO CHAPTERS BECAUSE THIS SHIT IS SIMPLY TOO LONG FOR JUST ONE CHAPTER LMAOO

HAPPY READING!!! <3

╔════ ∘◦ ☆ ◦∘ ════╗
MYSTIFYING

CHAPTER TWENTY-SIXScoops Troop ╚════ ∘◦ ☆ ◦∘ ════╝

CHAPTER
TWENTY-SIX
Scoops Troop
╚════ ════╝

AFTER WHAT FELT LIKE hours of hearing the poor girl screaming in pain, Luna decided that enough was enough. Nausea be damned, they needed to get whatever was inside of Eleven, out. She ran over to the food court and started pulling out all the drawers, she turned when she heard a voice and there was Steve standing next to her as she found some plastic gloves.

"What's the plan?" He asked her as she fumbled through all the drawers searching for something.

"The plan is I basically threw up everything but my own heart and that I will be fine. Eleven is in pain and that thing in her leg is the reason why." She slams a drawer closed when she finds the knife she's looking for, she glances at the taller boy beside her, "So, I'm gonna get it out, turn that oven on, will ya?"

"Sure." Steve nods quickly and turns the oven on, she stands there for a bit impatiently and once she sees the flames she slides the blade into the flame sterilizing the utensil. After giving it a few seconds she blows on it before grabbing the kitchen spoon she had and placing it in her pocket. "You good?"

She nods in response, then she pulls on the gloves and let's out a huge breath as she hops over the counter. "Here goes nothing."

She and Steve rush over to the crowd and she pushes the kids back carefully as she drops down and takes a look at Eleven's leg. Her stomach doesn't recoil which is good, probably because she knows helping her is more important than how disgusting it all really is.

"What are you gonna do?" Mike asked her, his eyes glistening with tears.

"I'm gonna get it out." She looks down at Eleven and caressed her temple, "Sweetheart, this is gonna hurt like hell but you're gonna need to bite on this spoon." She pulls it out of her pocket, "Can you do that for me?"

"Jesus, Christ." Dustin comments.

"Y-Yes." Eleven whimpers, Luna gives her a sympathetic smile before handing the spoon to her boyfriend who places the utensil between the younger girl's teeth.

"Okay." She shakes out her nerves and holds the knife tightly in her gloved hand. "Here we go, stay as still as you can for me, okay?" Eleven nods slowly, tears spilling out of her eyes and in turn ripping Luna's heart to shreds.