𝟎𝟒𝟒

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

CHAPTER FOURTY-FOUR( return of the archer )

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

CHAPTER FOURTY-FOUR
( return of the archer )

THE three phases of their plan were completed, now all that was left was to get Luna, Lucas, Max and Erica to Creel House safe and sound. The car ride to the old and abandoned house was eerily quiet, and you could cut the tension in the air inside of the Winnebago with a knife. Everyone in the back who wasn't going to Creel house was dressed accordingly, they all looked like they were marching into war, which they kind of were.

A war against the monster who started it all, along with his flesh eating bat minions who tried to eat her fucking boyfriend for dinner.

Now, she's never had a panic attack twice in one day, but she feels like she could be pretty close to breaking her record tonight as they approached the Creel house and Steve eased up on the accelerator. Max, Lucas and Erica grab the lanterns they brought since,

A. it's so dark in the damn house and B. That's how they would see if Vecna was listening on the other side, and falling into the trap that they were gonna set for him.

As the three of them walked out of the Winnebago and made their way up the concrete stairs towards the porch of the house, Luna unbuckled her seatbelt and looked over at Steve. She gave him a bittersweet smile, and she leaned forward and pressed her lips against his. For a moment the nerves stirring in her tamed as their lips brushed, and her heart fluttered as they pulled apart.

She stares deep into his golden brown eyes, and she gently cups and strokes the skin of his cheek with her palm. "Whatever happens to us... just know that I love you, Steve Harrington. And I will continue to love you... until my very last breath."

Steve leans in, kissing her softly and sweetly before gazing deep into her emerald green eyes and pushing a stray strand of hair out of her eyes. "I was made to love you, Luna Mayfield. And no matter what, I will love you. Even after my last breath."