𝟎𝟒𝟏

CHAPTER FOURTY-ONE( love in the midst of chaos )

CHAPTER FOURTY-ONE
( love in the midst of chaos )

AFTER some communication through the lights to get the plan sorted, Luna walked down the stairwell to see if they were done with her sister yet. She happened to come down just in time for Max to come down the hall, she beckoned her to follow her up and she joins the others. They quickly run the plan by her, then they begin to make their own escape plan to get out of the house.

In the end they use Nancy's sheets and comforter to make a rope, then they toss it out the window and they all quickly climb down and sneak to the Wheeler's garage. They grab some bikes they have stored for the family, and they all hop on one and make their escape.

Behind them, Erica stabs a hole into a police officer's tire to slow them down, then she hops on the back of Luna's bike and she pedals as fast as she can to leave the Wheeler residence behind her. The group makes their way to the trailer park, the plan was to meet the others hapfway and help then get back to the other side through the gate.

The gate that they were sure would be at Eddie's place where Chrissy died, just a few miles from the Wheeler's.

She felt bad for the parents back at the house, screaming desperately for their kids to come back, she really did. And maybe they would never fully trust her with them again, but they wouldn't understand. Luna and the kids all had much bigger things to worry about, they couldn't just sit still and be interrogated by a bunch of obvious officers who have no idea about anything that's actually happening in their town.

That was what being in a party meant, when the members of the party needed assistance, it was their job to help, to assist.

No matter what.

When they arrived at Eddie's trailer, they all hopped off the bikes and left them outside as they walked in. They were all bewildered by what they had seen just above their heads, a giant, gaping, pulsating gate. They were right, and now they just had to find a way to get to get it open and help the others get back over to their side.