The Baby Momma, The Wife and...

By KaylaWashington877

This is the story of Trey, his beautiful wife Toya, the first baby momma Diamond and the basically known but... More

The Baby Momma
The Side Chick
The Wife
The Babby Momma
The Wife
The Side Chick
The Baby Momma
The Side Chick
The Wife
The Side Chick
The Baby Momma
The Wife
The Baby Momma
The Side Chick
The Wife
The Baby Momma
The Side Chick
The Wife
The Baby Momma
The Side Chick
The Baby Momma
The Wife
The Side Chick
The Wife
The Baby Momma
The Side Chick
The Baby Momma
The Side Chick
The Wife
The Side Chick
The Baby Momma
The Side Chick
The Wife
The Baby Momma
The Side Chick
The Wife
The Baby Momma
The Side Chick
The Wife
The Baby Momma
The Side Chick
The Wife
The Baby Momma
The Side Chick
The Wife
The Side Chick
The Baby Momma
The Side Chick
The Baby Momma
The Wife
The Side Chick
The end

The Baby Momma

532 18 0
By KaylaWashington877

After calling in Hudson, Trey seemed like he was back on his feet. I had no idea what was going on but they were searching the whole house and asked me to call some lawyer to book an appointment. Caleb was sitting outside on the deck looking out onto the sunset.

Me, "I know that this has all been crazy but when you're involved with someone as high profile as he is things are never normal. I mean who would have ever imagined that you would be sitting here in this huge house with the world at your hands"

Caleb, "Was it always like this? I mean when you two were together, cause I don't know if I can compete with this"

Me, "That's not what's important. Things in the beginning were hard and when we finally made it things were hard between us. I wasn't used to this grand life and the work hustle was even harder. In my mind I just assumed that once he got famous it would stick and he would be home more. When it turned out that he would be home even less. Plus I was starting to doubt that he was being faithful to me and that was very important to me"

Caleb, "But look at this, this is like a fucking palace and even messed up look at this place. It's amazing and I don't want you to resent me taking you from this. I mean he's the father of your children and theres' the possiblity that he is single again. Wouldn't you want to try and see if you could work things out between you two"

Me, "For a long time I believed that was what I wanted but being with you changed that all. I mean I know that the lifestyle wouldn't be the same and that's not what I'm looking to do again. I want a normal life so my kids can be free. Here there are all these photogrpahers and the social media is crazy. They don't need all of that and money is great but it's not everything. If there is anything that you know about me, it's that I treasure family and family moments. I mean family vacations are what I live for and you are going to be my family so you need to be comfortable to a sense with this and don't doubt me"

Caleb, "Do you think that the trip is still going to happen?"

Me, "Yes, because he knows how much this means to me and any man that is going to be in his children's lives for the forseable future has to be on the same page as him. I mean I know how male egos are and he's not going to be fully with us being together but he is going to have to accept it because I love you and you love me"

Caleb, "So if he's okay with it then are you going to be sure about the move because I'm telling you right now that Austin is no LA and it will never be. I'm going to be working seriously but I promise to try and be home every night at 7:30 the latest for dinner"

Me, "Okay, I mean I don't expect you to be home all the time but it would be greaet to see your face more than once a week. With him it was like that and the kids were small so it was strange. I was doing anything and I don't want to deal with that again"

Caleb, "Okay, I'll see what happens and maybe before we go on the vacation we can look at houses because once we get back there it's going to be fast-tracked"

Me, "I know. I was looking at schools and trying to figure out registation and all that but before we even get to that phase I have to speak with Trey about it and get everything in writing. With this fool I need all the legal paper-work or I won't hear the end of it"

Later that night I was scrolling through my Instagram feed when I saw a picture that definitely sparked my interest. It was that hoe of a wife posting all these pictures of her in the club with all these bottes of alcohol and rappers. Now I was no one to judge but this had to be called out on because hol up one damn second, she is PREGNANT. What the hell is she doing up in the club with that baby, and especially if she was carrying a rapper's baby. She needed to be in the best shape so that she doesn't lose custody, but of course she wouldn't be thinking about that. Her priorities weren't in check but luckily I had Trey and my own children to think about, so I took numerous screen-shots and sent them to Trey's manager, who would give them to the lawyer. Then you know I had to post a message on Twitter to all my followers saying: Now people can call me a lot of things but they can never say that I'm a bad mother. Remember family before everything and when those who bear poison try to enter the sacred clan of family they must be weeded out. family 1st.

The following couple days Toya was all over the Internet acting stupid and I wanted to hear what Trey had to say about this because I knew that he was going to burst sooner or later. Luckily he was willing to meet up for dinner and I was bringing all the kids, plus my sister Kai's daughter Samia, who was the cutest 3 month old baby around. We ended up going to some steakhouse and the kids were more than excited to see their dad. It had been crazy and I didn't know what he was going to tell them or what to tell them myself. After we all sat down the conversation jumped all over the place.

Trey, "Nia how is soccer going? I know that you've been dying for me to come to a game but you know that daddy is really busy but when the next game comes I'll be there"

Andrew, "Are you going to come to my game too?"

Trey, "Of course little man, and what about you Kaiyah, are you still playing the piano?"

Kaiyah, "No, if you actually spent any time with me then you would know that"

Trey, "Kaiyah come on, lemme slide for a second. I have been busy these past couple months and I'm sorry but things are going to change now"

Nia, "So Toya leaves and now you can be a dad again, yeah. Does that mean we are all going to be happy again and sing some camp song"

Me, "Listen I don't know what's going on with you two but this needs to stop now. Now you're dad has been busy and he's apologizing. Now listen up or be prepared for some consequences later cause I don't raise you to act like that at all"

Julian, "I love daddy a lot. He always plays with me. Daddy is best"

Trey, "Well at least Julian has my back"

Kaiyah, "You guys think that this is funny but we aren't laughing. I mean you guys don't understand what we go through daily, it's hard out here"

Me, "What can be hard for you guys, I mean everything is handed to you on a spoon and your dad is willing to do anything in the world for you guys. I mean what's so bad"

Nia, "That's not all life is, we can get things cool, but what do you do when the kids in school start calling you names and saying things about your dad. What do you do then?"

Trey, "Are you guys being bullied in school?"

Kaiyah, "Oh great, now dad's going to rush into school and demand justice. Life is already hard for us, we don't need you flaming the fire"

Me, "Now this is stopping right now because I was waiting on telling you guys this but maybe this is for the better. Caleb,your dad and I have talked and an amazing job opportunity has popped up for Caleb and I have decided that this is just the break that we need, so for this upcoming school year we will be moving to Austin Texas"

Kaiyah, "Mom are you serious? What are we going to do in Texas?"

Me, "Well we can figure that out when we get there. I don't like what this city is doing to you and this is not how you are going to be raised. This is an amazing life that you are living but you will not turn out pretentious and over the top, not now or ever"

Nia, "And dad you are going to let her do this?"

Trey, "Maybe this is a good thing. I mean a break from California could be good for us all. I was personally thinking about heading out to Miami for the rest of the year and I could use some southern family too. It would be easier to commute"

Kaiyah, "This is unbelievable. I mean why can't we just be normal"

Trey, "And not to stop all the fun but you do remember that we are heading out to Houston this weekend for a show and then we are going to see Nana Rosa so be on the best behavior and then your mom and I wanted to talk about the summer. As you know I've been talking about taking a vacation and hopefully all things get planned right and while I'm touring we can be together in Australia"

Kaiyah, "So not only are we moving away from all that we know, now we have to spend the summer in Australia with our dad while he's touring"

Me. "I will be there, along with aunty Kai and little baby Samia. I mean look at this cutie, isn't she amazing?"

Trey, "Damn Di, you're like on full baby mood with this kid. Why is she even here?"

Me, "I'm babysitting and Kia needed a break for the week so little Samia is here with me. I mean this is a family outing, plus Caleb is coming"

Trey, "I mean if this is the case then I'll have Rick come along as well. I mean he's always talking about how he never sees the kids when the dude lives ten minutes from me"

Me, "Okay but try and finalize everything because I'm actually looking forward to this and I need you and Caleb to talk through all problems because this move is happening"

Trey, "Now how come you just threw that on me here?"

Me," I mean things haven't been amazing these past couple days and I really didn't know how to bring it with you but we are serious about this and I want to see how this dynamic will work"

Trey, "Okay, is there anything else that you want to tell me? I mean you have a baby here and that could only mean to me that you are either pregnant or looking to have a baby"

Me, "That is not the point because it no longer involves you, now what about this alleged baby of yours? Have you talked to Toya at all, cause these post that she has up is kind of confusing me. I see her in the club with all these other rappers and it makes me question what type of person she is"

Trey, "All that is in my lawyers hands. I mean that child could be mine and if it is then I will take care of it like I do with all my other children but if it's not then she isn't getting anything from me"

Me, "And there is nothing that yu want to tell me about the whole situation?"

Trey, "Not at this moment but listen I have to head out anyways and speak with my lawyers about her. Now this dinner was amazing and we should do this more often"

Me, "Yeah, it kind of reminds me of old times"

Trey,"Now look at that, there were some good times when we were together. I didn't torture you through it all"

Me, "I never said that"

Trey, "But it times you sure had that expression on your face, but I think that we will always have each others backs. I mean you were the day 1"

Me, "And I will be that until you die, you're the father of my children, you've given me the best gift in life and I will be eternally greatful, plus you created a lifestyle for me and the children that I would have never imagined in a thousand of years. All I did was believe in you and try to do everything in my power to get you to your goal"

Trey, "Now come on, you did more than that. I was just some scrawny kid when we first met and you gave me the time of day. No one was rocking with me like that and you saw something, matter of fact up until that point I thought I was going to be some street dude or something and it just worked out that I was going to be a rapper. I can't lie and say that I didn't do you wrong but I was always taken back and these kids are amazing. I mean a handful at times but if someone asked me what I could never live without it would be you and the kids"

Me, "Look as long as we stay true to each other then we don't have to worry about anyone else. I mean this is a good foundation and we can only get better from these days onwards. Now I don't want to hold you up and I should probably get Samia home for some sleep"

Trey, "Lemme see her for a second, you know it's been a minute since I've held a baby"

Me, "Yeah, hold that little girl while I take Julian to the bathroom"

As we were heading out to the car the paparazzi were going crazy and it got so bad that the security from the resteraunt had to push some of the camera-men out of the way. Trey had 3 bodyguards and they were with the kids and I had Samia in my hand. However one of the camera-men kept on trying to push into me and when Trey saw that he freaked out and pushed the dude to the ground. I ran into the car and buckled Samia up. Then walked over to the drivers side while Trey hopped into the passengar seat. Once we made it around the block he got out and went into his car.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

204K 4.4K 105
COMPLETED ✔️ | If you do not like forbearing female leads, then this is not the book for you... I'm serious | Breanna Nolan, one of the best photogra...
115K 5.8K 33
Finding Happiness Spinoff - Jordan (Cole's best friend) My past haunts me. I don't do relationships because of it. I hook up, one night no feelings...
120K 4.3K 31
SEQUEL TO BEING HIS SIDE CHICK. PLEASE READ THAT FIRST ***************************************** "MARRY ME!" DeShawn shouted from the top of the hote...
582K 16.3K 49
Some parts are private, so press follow to view the chapters. Have you ever loved someone so bad that you cannot see were you're hurting inside & th...