Remain Nameless | Bts x reader

taesty95

The night held them in a loving embraced. They were the darkness and all the life it held. Feared and forgott... Еще

Hello
Map
Prologue (The travellers)
Alone
Into shadows
Rain
King of the forest
Bandits
Hut
And so it begins
Last breath of her
Sun streams
Click
Strange
Compassions of nightmares
A place called hope
:)
Chained arms and cold floors
Tea
Keep Looking
Comfort in strangers
New girl
Blood and gold
Faded off-white and overripe peach
The Abbots fall
Home
Choice pt 1
Seafood
Handmade
Choice pt2
Mirrorball Moon
Rabbit heart
Secret Ceremonials
Property of a Lord
The need to control
Lord and soldiers
The Cloud, the Island and the Sea
Remain nameless: As the world falls down
Rush
How and owl can cause a tantrum
Strung
Bigger than us
Blue pulled over
No Now, All future
Brambles grow
Half shadows
Small pleasures
No more wrong words
Glass beading on skin
Inked the words away
Great and holy plans
Perfect storm
Grassland birds
Come down
Does it glisten, the blood?
Belly of the beast
Fruit of all mankind
What am I without you?
Hares on the mountain

Gift an inch more of night

470 57 18
taesty95

(Y/n) woke at around three o'clock in the morning. Careful not to make a sound, she tiptoed to the front door with a bag full of all she needed to survive.

(Y/n) looked over at the people she loved more than anything in the world. Dread washed over her like the long slow waves on a shallow beach. Each wave was icy and cold and sent divers down her spine.

Her nails dug deep. She gripped her hands so tight even though her palms were sore and burning. A tear threatened to roll down her cheek, but she wouldn't let it. She had left her life once before she could do it again.

They looked so peaceful, their skin bathed in the light of the silver moon that was breaking in from the window. (Y/n) would miss them in every way possible. It was killing her soul, as sure as a dagger can stop a bleeding heart. Her eyes lingered on each and every one of their faces.

Taking in every possible detail as if to ingrain them into her mind forever. Not that she would forget them, they meant too much to her. They were her world.

But she needed more from these woods. She needed to be selfish and mean. She needed to leave behind everyone without so much of a word. It was a rash decision from a moment of high emotion. But deep down, it felt like the right thing.

(Y/n) had hurt them, and she couldn't live knowing it would happen again. Even if they hated her after this, she had to. There was now this intense hunger implanted in her mind (y/n) knew that no matter how much she tried to push it down, it would never go away. All light and goodness that could come from staying would be overshadowed. The hunger she felt would leave her undone and unhappy.

It was logical to leave sooner rather than later, then (y/n) couldn't taint her memories of the boys with bad once that would no doubt come.

She dropped a piece of parchment in front of the door before closing it shut. The letter would hopefully explain her mind to them.

Nausea swirled unrestrained in her empty stomach. (y/n) head swam with half-formed regrets.

Her heart felt as if her blood had become tar as it struggled to keep a steady beat. She slid down the back of the door and buried her face to her knees.

With her eyes watering, she said her final goodbye.

Every step pulled at heartstrings as she reached the clearing they so often visited. She could still sense five of the boys in the hut minus Taehyung and Hoseok.

Her hand traced the small scar on her chest through the black fabric. She was strong. She could

last on her own, and it would all work out in the end.

"(Y/n)!" A low voice shouted, shattering every bone in her body like it was paper-thin glass. She daren't move. she daren't even breathe. (Y/n)'s feet froze to the spot. She could feel her heart pulsating in her chest. Deep heavy breathing sound nearby from the same body that spoke her name with such desperation. The hairs on her arms stood to attention as a militia of chills marched down her spine. She swung around.

There, in the darkness, stood a handsome face lit by the slight moonlight creeping through the trees. Well defined, with a sharp jaw and angular cheekbones. The complexion of his skin, flawless. As soon as their eyes locked, he refused to look away, even as his lips trembled and his shoulders heaved with unrest, unwilling to back down. His dark lashes brimmed heavy with tears; his hands clenched into shaking fists in a hopeless battle.

"Taehyung,"(y/n) breathed his name back, her voice less than a whisper. He should have been in bed, asleep. Not here. Then she remembered he didn't like hot drinks.

"(Y/n) please understand what you're doing is wrong. If you leave like you are right now, you'll be breaking everything you've built up with use. Everything will be gone. Every second you spent with us will be gone. This isn't what you want, please. You don't want to lose it," He pleaded. " I don't want to lose it. Please stay. (Y/n)."

Each word sent a spark of pain along her limbs. "I can't," she chocked out from a verbal muzzle."Why? You're just being reckless." But his eyes spoke a million more words.

"I have too," (Y/n) began to list the reasons in her head. "I promise Shiro I'd go." She didn't get very far when the pang of sadness and guilt flooded through her body. She didn't want to go, but if she stayed, then she'd never know how she could miss, like the daylight and the stars. She was missing them already.

"You also promised Namjoon you wouldn't leave, remember?" A lone tear traced down his cheek, and just like that, the floodgates unlocked.

This wasn't fair. This wasn't meant to happen. The pure betrayal on Taehyungs face was making it so hard to turn away. All reasoning for her actions was being pushed to the ledge from just one look.

He wept, tears streaming from his whiskey-coloured eyes, long, heaving sigh tore from his throat, and still, he did not look away. Not until the crying drove him to his knees did his determined gaze finally fall.

"Fine, go!" he screamed his throat as rough as sandpaper. His eyes filled with defeat and resignation like he knew there was no stopping the girl. He had to cut the rope and let her fly with it. There was nothing he could do or say to make her stay.

She took a couple of painfully slow steps towards the boy. He stood up and wrapped his arms around her with such velocity it almost sent them both to the ground. He sobbed into her chest unceasingly, hands clutching at her clothes. She held him in silence, rocking him slowly as his tears soaked her chest.

When the crying subdued, they pull away, their gaze locked. Taehyungs hand moved to cup her face. She fell into his touch as he wiped away and escaped tears. He tipped her head closer to his. He leans in, so her foreheads rest against each other they close their eyes, both their breaths shaking. "Thank you," she says in a voice scarcely more than a murmur.

(Y/n) pushed up on her tiptoe and pushed her lips against his wet cheek. The saltiness stung her bitten lips, but it didn't matter. The moon and the stars lingered a while. She knew as soon as she moved away, she would have to away break from their lives. So she stayed like that for a few seconds to give just an inch more of night, an inch more of time with him.

Finally, she came down and left his hold. He felt a rush of cold hit his cheek as it was exposed to the night. He looked down to see his arms empty. He wanted to chase after her again, but he knew he had to give in and let her go. He watched her figure disappear into the night without a sound. As soon as she was out of sight, he took the long trek back home.

(y/n) felt her whole body drain of any emotion. She felt them fall into oblivion. She decided the best thing to do was leave all her feeling both, good and bad, in the forest for them to look after. (Y/n) was free, lonely but free and out of love.

~~~

Jimin woke to a stream of sunlight in his eyes. He squinted and sat up. A dull throbbing formed in his head. He felt drowsy - as if every eyelash weighs more than it should. He looked around the hut. Everyone else was still asleep, all with messy hair and dark circles. He went to the small window and looked out the sun had peaked.

It was in the centre of a brazen blue sky.

Something didn't seem right. Usually, Jimin would wake up at the break of dawn, not midday.

Once everyone was up, they sluggish began to put away the beds. Jimin noticed a piece of paper jump across the floor propelled by a gust of air made from a blanket. He picked up the sheet. It was a letter addressed to all the boys. The confusion of getting a letter began to seep into his blood. No one knew where they lived, let alone someone who would write to them.

He began to read the letter. Reading it was much like being slapped with a wet fish, shocking and painful.

He skimmed the paper over and over again. Hoping that with each new look, the world would magically change. Rearrange and say something different, but no, they never did. He read it until he was almost cross-eyed, and the words merged into nonsense. After the tenth read, his mind rebelled, refusing to digest another sentence.

He felt someone shake his shoulder gently and ask him what was wrong. The boy snapped out of his trance and noticed that his face had become rigid, jaw clamped tight, teeth grinding. Jimin released the paper from his white-knuckled clench - it floated to the ground. His hunched form exuded a hostility that was like acid.

He didn't know why he was angry, maybe because a very dear person had just abanded them like his family had left him the monks many cycles ago. Or maybe, because he was first to find out, to feel the betrayal, first to feel the heartbreak. He couldn't pinpoint it perhaps - it was a mixture of them all.

White spots began to cloud his vision. He shouted, sending his fists into the door. He could feel the skin of his knuckles scrape away as he kept punching. By, now everyone was circling around the letter, reading it, processing it for themselves.

With a blinding rage, he flung the front door open and sprinted out. As soon as he reached the tree line, he fell to his knees, the sun beating down on his shoulders. He never knew the daylight could be so violent.

(Hello, thank you all for reading. Hope you are all well.)

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

9.5K 410 36
As a princess living a sheltered life, family ties have been a little off. One day, an elven prince comes to visit and dangerous events begin to unfo...
465 14 11
𝘈𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘺/𝘯'𝘴 𝘱𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘥, 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘴𝘧𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘣𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘱𝘢𝘤𝘬, 𝘴𝘩𝘦...
5K 607 6
BTS X READER - SUPERNATURAL/SOULMATE AU ♡♡♡ Being a half-breed with vampire and dragon blood is a rare thing in this world, and it comes with its sha...
5K 153 6
Joon:Y/N...please...g-get out of here. Don't worry...about me. J-Just go. He raised the knife in the air and jabbed it in Namjoon's heart. Y/N:NAMJO...