The Boss's Assistant

By Believe_Mahone

Mia Marie Claire begins to work for a high level company with a boss who's strict and harsh, but knows how to... More

Prologue
Mr. Mahone
Undecided
You Can't Tell
Caught Up
Exams
Me & You
White Lies
Broken Then Fixed
Protecting You
Contact
Broken Inside
We Need To Talk
Boy or Girl?
Shopping vs. Drama
Time & Breakups
Baby On Board!
New vs. Old
Her Parents
Jealousy
Mine
Inseparable
Change
Honest
When He Finds Out
Only You
Stolen
Too Deep
Losing You
I Don't Like Her
Control
Volume
Prove It
Together
Babies
Problems
The Worst
Next To You
All I Ever Need
Bed Rest
Pain
Miracle
Explain
Big Steps
New Beginnings: Part 1
New Beginnings: Part 2
New Beginnings: Part 3
There Will Be Rain
Custody: Part 1
Custody: Part 2
Gone
No Escape
Not Involved
Style
Dirty Work
Outside of the Box
Manners
Hospital Hours
Limits
"The Bad Man"
Tension Rising
Not Without You
Your Choice
Deceitful
Underestimated
Truth
Who's Wrong?
Tough Love: Part 1
Tough Love: Part 2
Tough Love: Part 3
While You're Away: Part 1
While You're Away: Part 2
Bleed
My Baby
He's Hurt
Things Take Time
It's Not Me, It's You
Visits and Advice
Not An Update
Strength From Pain: Part 1
Strength From Pain: Part 2
Strength from Pain: Part 3
Sacrifice: Part 1
Sacrifice: Part 2
Baby Steps
Love and Care
Come and Go: Part 1
Come and Go: Part 2
Close
Happy Birthday?
One Step Forward
Two Steps Back
There's a Reason
There's Always a Reason
Show You Care: Part 1
Show You Care: Part 2
Regret

Campus

2.4K 109 24
By Believe_Mahone

Mia's POV *4 Hours Later*

"Are you ready Austin?" Robert asked him.

We were both about to fight and Robert was our referee. Austin had on his red shorts and was shirtless. Knowing him he probably thinks his chest and abs will distract me. To be honest it does distract me a little, but I have to stay focused.

I had my hair up in a pony tail, I wore a pair of black yoga pants and my pink sports bra. As for my feet, I just had socks on them and so did Austin.

"Oh I'm ready" Austin responded standing in front of me.

"Mia are you ready?" Robert asked turning to me.

"Yeah" I said and he nodded.

"Alright, before we start give each other a kiss." Robert ordered.

Austin walked over to me and caressed my cheek before he quickly attached his lips to mine, slipping his tongue into my mouth before he pulled away.

"That was definitely a good kiss" Robert mumbled and we both giggled.

"Okay can we start now?" Austin asked.

"Hold up" Robert answered "Hannah, whose side are you on, Mia or Austin?"

"Mia" Hannah said.

"Alex?" Robert asked.

"I'm with Austin on this one" Alex spoke.

"Zach?" Robert asked looking down at him on the couch.

"Mia" Zach said and Austin looked at him with a shocked look.

"Really Zach? You're a trader" Austin chuckled.

"That girl is bad as shit" he said in a good way with a small smirk "I know she can do something"

"Yeah yeah yeah" Austin nagged.

"Carter?" Robert asked and he looked up at him from the couch "Who do you pick? Mommy or Daddy?"

"Daddy" Carter said with a smile.

"Alright Ally, what do you think?" he asked her and she just stared at him "Nothing?"

"Dada" she said ignoring his question and squeezing his cheeks making us all giggle at her cuteness.

"Okay, baby girl" Robert said to her and kissed her cheek.

"I pick Austin, so that's three to two" Robert said to us "So to get this started, rules are no kicking, no punching, and no hits below the waist."

"Alright" we agreed in unison.

"For either of you to win you must pin your opponent down for three seconds and their shoulders must be on the floor. If the person's shoulders is not touching the floor, I will not count." he explained.

"Alright" we agreed in unison once again.

"On three, you fight" Robert said "One...Two...Three, Go." he said and Austin tackled me to the floor.

"Damn" Alex said and they all laughed.

*1 Hour Later*

"Austin wins" Robert announced as I sat on the floor highly upset.

Austin's POV

"Baby, you okay?" I asked kneeling down in front of her.

"No" she said and I laughed.

"Don't be a sore loser" I said and she crossed her arms.

"It's not fair, you cheated" she said and I smiled.

"I didn't cheat, I told you, I'm stronger than you" I said and she frowned. I then crawled on top of her, making her lie down on the floor.

"You threw me down, lifted my legs up and pushed them back towards my shoulders leaving me no possible way to move." she explained.

"I know, but you're supposed to be flexible and you're supposed to know how to get out of it." I explained.

"I am flexible, but as for getting out of that position...yeah" she said and I laughed.

"We should try that move out again though" I whispered in her ear.

"Where?" she asked.

"In bed" I said and she giggled.

I laid down on top of her, leaving no space between us. My head was right by her breasts, my hands on either side of both of our bodies and the rest of my body pressed against hers.

"This bra is very tight" I commented glancing up at her for a quick second.

"I know it is" she said as everyone now broke up into their groups and began talking to each other while we laid on the carpet. I bit the top of her breast and she moaned loudly drawing everyone's attention over to us.

After a few seconds they returned to what they were doing.

"Austin-" I cut her off but she continued "I'm still mad"

"Don't be mad Mia, you can beat me up later" I said winking at her making her blush.

"Sexually?" she whispered raising an eyebrow.

"If you want" I said biting my lip before she leaned up and kissed me.

"Aww" Hannah said and Mia giggled.

"Babe" she whispered in between our kiss.

"What?" I asked.

"I have to go to class in the morning" she told me.

"College?" I asked confused.

"Yeah" she answered.

"No" I whined before I started to pout.

"Aww, you're going to miss me" she said and I nodded giving her the puppy dog eyes "I'll be back at 2 in the afternoon"

"When do you leave?" I asked.

"Early tomorrow morning" she told me and I nodded.

"How long do you have to take these classes?" I asked.

"A month, for now" she said "Hannah has to take them too"

"Oh" I said and she smiled "So I'm forgiven, right?" I asked.

"Yes Austin, I forgive you, but if you ever and I mean ever even think about doing that again, let alone think about a girl other than me in that way..." she paused as I could tell she was trying to calm herself down.

"In that way...." I repeated hoping she would finish her sentence.

"You can sign the divorce papers" she said and my eyes widened.

"Whoa. Whoa. Whoa." I said and she gave me the don't do that shit face "Divorce? Baby, come on."

"Oh you're disagreement tells me a lot, because of the fact that you sound so worried about it is giving me the impression that you've thought about cheating on me again." she explained.

"No, I haven't once thought about doing that again, but you can't divorce me." I chuckled.

"Yes I can and I will if it's necessary." she said back.

"No you won't, you can't leave me" I said and she tried to sit up, but I pushed her back down.

"Don't ever hold me down!" she spat shoving me off of her.

"No, I'll do what I want and the fact that you've probably thought about getting a divorce is interesting to me." I argued loudly as everyone gave us their full attention once again.

"I never fucking said that I wanted a divorce nor have I given it much thought Austin. I said that if you cheat on me again, then I would do that, so get your shit straight before you try and accuse me of something!" she argued back loudly as everyone looked over at me.

"Forget this" I said getting off of her, standing to my feet and storming upstairs.

Robert's POV *The Next Morning*

"Babe" I mumbled turning over in bed, feeling the empty sheets where she usually is. I glanced over to see her standing in front of the mirror applying mascara.

"Goodmorning" she said looking at me in the reflection provided by the mirror.

"Where are you going?" I asked ignoring what she had previously said.

"Class" she answered "I have to go so I can get my degree"

"What degree?" I asked curiously.

"Law degree" she answered.

"Wait." I said rubbing my right hand over my face a few times to wake myself up a bit more "You want to be a lawyer?" I asked.

"Yes" she answered turning around to face me "Well I don't know, it interests me though."

"You never told me you wanted to be a lawyer" I said with a small smile.

"Well I thought you would've caught onto it by now." she said.

"Caught onto what?" I asked.

"I have a know-it-all vibe and from time to time I can be very pessimistic. I always pay close attention to detail. The way I talk usually gives it away, because of the way I pronounce or say some things. I'm very dispassionate towards people except for you because you're my boyfriend and I love you to pieces. I'm also highly competitive when it comes to most things and I'm a book worm." she explained.

"You're dispassionate towards Mia, Austin-" she cut me off.

"Okay to clarify my statement, I am only dispassionate towards anyone outside of my own circle." she explained.

"Now that sounds better" I said "And you love me to pieces?" I asked and she nodded.

"I love you more than words could ever explain." she said.

"That's a lot of love, but I still think I love you more." I said and she blushed.

"Yay" she cheered and I giggled.

"Yeah, I'm still contemplating on whether or not I really want to be a lawyer because it's a lot of work." she added in.

"Well you don't have to if you don't want to" I said and she nodded "I will take care of you and you know that" I assured her.

"I know" she said glancing up at me with her bright smile.

"Good" I said.

"Well, I have twenty-eight minutes to spare and I have to be there by ten" she said "Can I take your car?" she asked.

"Here" I said tossing her my keys "Don't scratch or dent my baby"

"I thought I was your baby" she said before she began to frown.

"You are my baby, so is Ally, and my car." I told her and she came over to me, her white pumps catching my attention.

"You have too many babies" she said and I giggled.

"You're my main baby though" I said and she smirked "And where did they come from?" I asked.

"Don't be mad" she said looking a little nervous.

"Hannah" I breathed.

"I took your credit card again" she said and I rolled my eyes.

"I gave you your own" I said and she gave me that look.

"I couldn't find it, so I took yours" she said with a huge smile.

"Stop taking my credit card" I said swatting her behind after each and every word.

"Ow" she said pulling her pants down on one side to see the left side of her ass was red. She glanced down at me while she bit her lip "Baby" she whined.

"Don't do that" I said and she grabbed my hand, placing it on her waist.

"Quickie?" she asked and I nodded before she climbed back into bed with me.

"You have a thing for me smacking your ass, don't you?" I asked and she giggled giving me a brief nod.

"It's a turn on for me, but only when you do it." she explained and I chuckled before I pulled her lips to mine.

*In Lang Hall*

Glancing around and looking at the room numbers while I walked down the hall. Everything below my waist was still slightly numb from what happened before I left the house. I continued walking down the hallway before I finally saw what room I was supposed to be in.

Since I still managed to have ten minutes left I decided to text Robert. I sent him a message before I opened the door to go into the classroom.

I went into the classroom and climbed up the stairs to the middle row because I didn't want to be in the front or too far in the back. I sat my things down and quickly exited the room. By the time I closed the door I felt my phone vibrate in my hand.

Robert: ???

Hannah: Why question marks?

Robert: I thought you would be in class by now.

Hannah: I have eight minutes left.

Robert: Oh, well what are you going to do in class today?

Hannah: I don't know, something involving state laws...I guess.

Robert: Lls, I miss you.

Hannah: Awweee, I miss you too :)

Robert: I already know you miss me.

Hannah: You do?

Robert: Yes, yes I do.

Hannah: Shut up.

Robert: So you text me and then you tell me to shut up? I see how it is.

Hannah: Sorry :(

Robert: Apology accepted *laughing emoji's*

Hannah: Yay, but I have to go, I'll talk you in a few hours.

Robert: Alright, bye.

"He seems like a really good boyfriend" Ashton said from beside me catching me completely off guard.

"Why are you here?" I asked curiously.

"I'm here to take my class, duh." he said.

"You don't practice law" I said "You're on the wrong campus."

"No I'm not" he said.

"You need your master's degree, because you're a business major." I explained.

"Well I study law now, so those accusations don't apply to me" Ashton stated.

"You switched your major just to stalk me?" I asked and he chuckled.

"Don't flatter yourself Hannah, I'm not here for you." he said and I felt relieved.

"What are you here for then?" I asked.

"Her" Ashton said and I looked down the hall to see who he was looking at. He was looking at Mia who was coming in my direction.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because...you don't need to know" he answered.

"Yes I do" I said.

"No the hell you don't, now shut your mouth." he commanded.

"So you're done with me?" I asked.

"Ha! You wish." he answered looking down at me "This is only the beginning" he said quietly, basically threatening me.

"Mia" he called out going over to her, leaving me standing there, hanging off of his last sentence.

He went over to her and gave her a hug in which she sort of returned. Then, he opened the door for her and gestured for her to go in.

I put my phone on silent and slid it back into my pocket before I walked down the hall. Opening the door I went back in and took my seat, readying myself for the lesson.

Mia on my right side and Ashton on my left. I pull out my notebook and pen just incase I have to write something down or take notes. Ashton waited until our professor wasn't looking to snatch my pen and notebook for himself.

"Ashton" I spoke quietly glaring at him "Give it back"

"No bitch" he whispered writing down what the professor was saying as Mia started to laugh.

"What is so damn funny?" I asked her.

"What he said" she whispered to me "But seriously Ashton, give it back." she told him and he looked over at her before he slid everything back over to me.

"Can I at least have the page I wrote on?" he asked and the professor stopped to look up at him.

"Mr. Grant" the professor spoke directly to him.

"Yes, sir" he said in an energetic tone.

"Since you have so much energy, why don't you tell the rest of the class what the eighth amendment specifies." the professor said as half of the class turned to him including me and Mia.

Ashton smiled and laughed looking down at his hands, then he glanced back up at the professor.

"Since you don't know, next time you should consider paying atten-" Ashton cut him off.

"The eighth amendment states that excessive bail shall not be required, nor excessive fines imposed, nor cruel and unusual punishments inflicted." Ashton explained.

"Well done" the professor said to him as you could tell he was impressed that he could recite it.

"Stop staring at me fat ass" Ashton said to me.

"Leave me alone" I spat and he giggled.

"I can't do that" he said.

"Ashton shut the fuck up" Mia mumbled so she wouldn't disturb the class.

"Sorry Mimi" he said biting his lip, looking her up and down.

"Don't stare at me" Mia ordered and he raised his hands in defense before turning his attention back to the board.

I already know this is going to be a very long day. I mad as well settle down and get used to it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

•VOTE!!

•What do you think of Austin and Mia's argument? Do you think she should divorce him if he cheats again or is it a bit overboard?

•What do you think about Hannah and Robert's conversation that morning before she went to class?

•What do you think about Ashton switching his major just to be around Mia? What do you think he's planning?

•Comment!! ☺✔

*I've had a lot of work so that's why I haven't updated in a few days*

•I love you guys ❤❤❤❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 41.1K 60
"you're no one to me", his words echoed in my ears but what was it all when he kissed me; merely an illusion? It felt so real and lively. "...and ju...
36.7K 644 20
Cameron adds Mia to the magcon groupchat thinking he was adding his photographer, Bryant. What will happen when him and his friends realize he added...
606 11 5
Your favorite couple is back. After filing for divorce Stephanie decides it's time to move on with her life. With her brother, Lance Carmichael, and...
7.1K 416 36
Order of Series- book 1- Loathing Logan Book 2- Still In Love With You Book 3- Loving Your Imperfections Book 4- The Best Friend's Deal (...