Reincarnated into Classroom O...

By sakura_sakuroko

A story about a 15 years old Raion Ryuvolt who die because of a god, got reincarnated into Classroom Of The E... More

Character introduction
I Die Goddamnit
The Start Of My Mission
Theory
Plan In Motion
Two S
Cherry Petals
Swimming Class
Cherry Girl
God's Domain
Relieving Stress
Saving My Benefactor?
Character Introduction Part 2, Love Interest and Random Stuff
Despair Is Fantastic
...*sigh* A Date...
Blackmail Material
Blackmailing People :D
Students Council And Midterm
Framed
The Trial
Human
Vacation At The Island
Gaining Support
Gimme The Shot
Predator
SS: Partner (Raion Ryuvolt and Ayanokouji Kiyotaka)
Lots of SS (Probably)
Zodiac Sign Doesn't Suit Me
Just a oneshot
Note
Greeds
Spread Your...
Trust
Defect
What A Twist
Start Of A New Relationship
Raion Being Raion
Pool Talk
The Moment
Victim Blaming
The Name Cause Death
Opposite Of Rotten Banana
What Is Wrong With Him

Stressful Month

3.2K 122 41
By sakura_sakuroko

Question. If you were given one wish. What kind of wish would you choose?

I will ask for 100 wish and after that ask for what I wanted. Mostly chocolate and cookies.

Enjoy

!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Raion POV

It's been 3 weeks since I came to this world. Not gonna lie, I kinda enjoy it. The school is also very nice considering I got free money for a month. I thought I could use them to relax a bit even if it's only for a month, considering it will be a complete chaos in May. Of course this is only a speculation, but better safe than sorry. So I'm actually planning to play a lot of game and read some book.

But it's look like I couldn't do that since I got a mission to do. This mission is something that Arthur and Pin gave me when I'm in Arthur's domain. To be honest, it's quite a hard mission, but Arthur kinda help prepare the stuff that's impossible to get. They say I could refused the mission if I wanted to, but since it's involved Ayanokouji I couldn't.

The mission is simple but the process is hard. I spent around 2 million points for this. The stuff that I couldn't get but possible, I achieved by buying electronic and then took some components from it. Good thing I still challenge some upperclassmen to get some points.

I look at the front of the class. Mashima-sensei is currently teaching math. Almost all the students are not paying attention to the what he's teaching. Some of them use a book to hide their tablet. Some hide their phone under the desk to chat with each other. Some like Sudo didn't hide what they do, he literally fall asleep. There's some that actually pay attention to the class. And I'm not one of 'em. I'm currently resting my head on top of the table while listening to a music using my earphones.

I'm recording what the teacher teach right now. I only record the voice. I make sure the microphones is at the podium so it will be clearer. Some might say this is stupid, but different people different way. Some people prefer to see and listen. I mostly prefer to listen and try to understand myself rather than to see. I'm a kinetic person. So I try to solve everything while listening and jogging. It kind of work every time.

(A/n: That's me)

Well, let's not talk about me. Because if I continue the whole chapter will be fill with everything about me. It might  be more than 5,000 words. And Author-san don't want to do that.

(Exactly, I got assignment to do)

Right now, I can't help but feel weird since my classmates should be paying attention to the class. But instead they didn't. I thought they have been taught about manner in class before they go to high school. This is my first time going to school, so I don't know if that is true.

First time.....or maybe second time. Yeah. That place could be count as school I guess. Let not discriminate anything, okay.

I actually pay attention to class. Sometimes. But right now I'm so tired because of my project. I only sleep for 1 hour. From 4:00 am to 5:00 am. Sometimes less than that. I work overtime okay. This has caused me to feel a little tired and stressful. It's been a long time since I sleep for only 1 hour. My body is use to sleep for 8 hours. You can't blame me. Maybe I need to train myself to be able to sleep for less than an hour

A few hours later

It's currently the third period, history class. In other words, it's Chabashira-sensei time to teach. I'm currently meditating. Don't ask why. Chabashira enter the class. Even though she's entering the class, the students didn't stop being noisy.

"Quite down, the class will be a little bit serious today." Chabashira-sensei stated.

That's pique my interest. I stop meditating and look at the front.

"What do you mean, Sae-chan-sensei?"

They already had a pet name for the teacher. I don't know about you but I think you shouldn't do that because it's kinda disrespectful. But I might say that, but I don't really care about respect. Although I can be polite from time to time

"It's the end of the month, so we're going to have a short test. Please pass these to the back."

She handed out the papers to the students in the front row. Eventually,
the single-sheet test reached my desk. It contained questions in the five main subjects. With only a few questions per subject, it really was short.

"Huh? I wasn't listening, though. This is so unfair!" a student cried.

"Don't say that. This test is just for future reference. It won't be reflected in your report cards. There is no risk involved, so don't worry. Of course, cheating is prohibited."

Her phrasing sounds quite odd not gonna lie. If I remember it correctly, normally, only general grades were reflected in your report card. But the way Chiyabashira-sensei said they wouldn't be reflected in our report cards made me think that the grade could be reflected in some other way.

Well… perhaps I was worrying too much. If this had no effect on our report card, then there was no need to be so cautious.

As soon as the pop quiz began, I scanned the questions. There were four questions per subject, for a total of twenty. Each question was worth five points, for a total of one hundred points. Most of the questions were extraordinarily easy, what a letdown.

In fact, the questions seemed to be about two levels less difficult than the ones on the entrance examination. How do I know? Simple, I ask Pin for it. Compare to the entrance exam this is a child play. It appeared far too easy.

However, just as I thought that, I reached the end of the test. The final three questions were an order of magnitude higher in terms of difficulty. The final math problem couldn’t be solved without complex formula. Well, it's also not that hard. I've solved much more complex question. Compare to that, this is easy.

"No way. These questions are seriously way too hard…" I heard a student say.

Although this is quite easy, I know for a fact that these questions couldn't be geared toward a first year high school student. It should be for third year. That's what I was told

The final three questions were clearly of a different quality than the others, so it was possible they'd been put on the test by mistake. Even though the results wouldn't be reflected in our grades, what in the hell were they evaluating with this?

Chabashira-sensei monitored us. As she slowly patrolled the classroom, she kept a watchful eye to make sure we didn't cheat.

Why do that when there's cameras inside the class? Is it to appear like a normal school? Oh well

'Now how should I do this?' I thought as I finish scanning the paper.

'20 questions, eh?'

After a while, I smirk a little as I know what I should do.

I take my pen to answer the paper.

Ayanokouji POV

"Hey Ayanokouji, I've been wondering why did you become friends with Ryuvolt?" Ike suddenly ask me. We was talking about the school and girlfriend just now.

I'm hanging out with Ike and the other after lunch at the vending machine. The reason why I'm hanging out with them is because Ryuvolt say he got some business to attend to. I don't know what it is but for the past few days he didn't pay attention to anything. He usually did which make me wonder what happen.

"Now that I think about it, I wonder why?" Yamauchi ask curious about it.

Sudo look at me seemingly interested to.

"I don't know what's wrong with him. But he's a nice guy, I guess." I answered.

"Nice? He's a jerk. Even though I try to be friends with him he doesn't wanted to." Ike exclaimed hearing my answer.

I don't know what part of him is that. Since he always share his bento with me. And it's always a different cuisine every day. It make me spent less points than needed. Although I feel bad since he's using his own points and won't let me repay him. Even when I try to refuse it, he always counter it with a second bento. Or worse third bento.

"Yeah, he's just like Sudo, but worst." Yamauchi say. I think that's rude. Not to mention Sudo is here, won't he get mad?

"Hey! What do you mean by that?" Sudo roared hearing what Yamauchi said.

'Looks like he did get mad. We'll need to hold a funeral for Yamauchi soon.' I thought looking at Sudo who's grabbing Yamauchi's collar.

"N-no-nothing." Yamauchi say while stuttering, scared of Sudo.

"It's true though. I don't know how he acted with you guys, but he's a nice guy when you get to know him."

"Really? Now that's unexpected. I always thought him as a gloomy and unapproachable person." Ike say.

"Yeah! Me too. Every single time I pass by him, he always spray perfume all over him." Yamauchi exclaimed.

"Me too. He always use a tissue to wipe his hand everytime he pass by me." Ike exclaimed hearing Yamauchi statement.

'Typical Ryuvolt.' I thought, remembering the time when we passed by Shinohara and her friends and he decided to hold his breath for 3 minutes.

"Wait! Really? You sure about that?" Sudo suddenly ask both of them. From the tone of his voice he's probably surprised.

They nodded when he ask them.

"What about you Sudo? What did he do." Ike ask.

"Well at first he acted cold around me, but after a while he decided to nodded at me whenever we passed by each other. I also nodded back at him." Sudo answer.

Truthfully, I thought he will be cold with Sudo since he's friend with Ike and Yamauchi. Looks like I'm wrong.

"Seriously!? I don't understand him at all."

"Me too. Out of all the people in the class he's the most gloomy person."

"I know right. He make Ayanokouji look less gloomy.''

Now that's rude. I don't really think I'm that gloomy. Ryuvolt probably is gloomy when he's alone. But when I hang out with him, he's quite a cheerful guy. Maybe his glasses and long untamed hair make him look gloomy.

"Hey Yamauchi. Don't insult Ayanokouji like that. Also don't insult Ryuvolt." Sudo roared at Yamauchi after he say that.

"Ekk! Sorry sorry." Yamauchi apologize to me.

"Sudo, are you friend with Ryuvolt?" Ike ask. Probably because he defend Ryuvolt. If he's friend with Sudo than I kind of can guess why.

"I think he's more of an acquaintance than a friend." Sudo answered.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, it's happened after I finished club practice. I got harassed by four upperclassmen. Two of them look buff. They say they're from judo club. While the other two is from basketball club. They try to pick a fight with me, when suddenly Ryuvolt bumped into one of the buff senpai."

"Wait! Seriously?" Ike shouted.

"What is wrong with him?" Yamauchi exclaimed.

"Yeah I know. Even I was surprised. But let me finish." Sudo calm them both down, which is quite rare since it's usually the other way around.

They both close their mouth and waiting for Sudo to continue. I also decided to listen because it's quite intriguing. Sudo seeing us quite down decided to continue.

"I was surprised because he's technically more skinny than them. The senpai of course got mad and started shouting at him, but suddenly he stop. He look scared and run away as if he sees a ghost. The other senpai got confused and look at Ryuvolt. When suddenly one of them went paled and say something along the line 'it's the kid that beat Kawarashi'. After he say that the other gone pale and ask for forgiveness."

"Wait what!? That's crazy!" Both Ike and Yamauchi exclaimed. I was also surprised.

"I know. Even I was shocked. They acted tough but after that the become scared."

"By the way, who's Kawarashi?"

"I don't know."

"Me neither."

"What about you Ayanokouji?" Ike ask me after confirming with the other.

"No. I don't know who that is. Probably an upperclassmen that was respected."

"Respected?" Yamauchi ask confused.

"Since the upperclassmen from Sudo story got scared, follow by the other two who didn't know Ryuvolt, Kawarashi must be a famous guy." I answered.

"Wow! I didn't know you were this smart Ayanokouji."

"Yeah, and here I thought you were like us."

"Not really. It's just average. Nothing special." I say. "By the way, Sudo"

Sudo look at me when I call out his name.

"That's just the story of how you two met. How did you become his acquaintance then?" I continue. I got a feeling the story isn't finish yet.

"Oh yeah. Okay let me continue." Sudo clear his throat. The three of us stay silent to listen to the story.

"Ryuvolt just look at the upperclassmen. After a while, he look at me and say something. (Hey Sudo! They are trying to make you punch them so they could get your points.) He say to me with a bored expression. I look at the upperclassmen and they have a scared look on their face. I ask him how does he know, and he just look at the upperclassmen and ask if what he say is true. The upperclassmen say it is."

"Wait seriously!? How did he know that?"

"Yeah! How?"

"Well he said he just spouting out nonsense because he was bored. He also say it was just his gut feeling."

Ike and Yamauchi gaped hearing that. To be honest I was also surprised. Who would've thought his gut feeling was right.

"Ok. Moving on. After he say his reasoning he ask the upperclassmen some points in which they gave him. He smirk when he got it and told them to fuck of, in which they did. He look at me and pat my shoulder. He say to be careful or else the same thing will happen again. After that he walked away."

"Damn! Didn't know that happened." Ike voice his thoughts.

"Yeah, me too. And here I thought he was a weakling." Yamauchi exclaimed.

I just stay silent contemplating what to say.

"But I don't think he's strong." Sudo suddenly exclaimed.

We look at him confused.

"It just that when he pat my shoulder. He rest his hand on my shoulder for a while. When he rest his hand, I don't feel any muscle. So that's why I think he's not that strong."

"Wow! Sudo. Since when did you get this smart." Yamauchi utter.

"Hey! I'm not that stupid!" Sudo yell.

"Calm down." I decided to step in to calm him down.

"Okay. Maybe that Kawarashi guy just got beaten by him in quiz or something." Ike say nodding

"Yeah that's probably it. Smart people usually wear glasses." Yamauchi agreeing with Ike.

My thoughts drift back to when the test happened. When I looked at the front he was answering the test really fast. I didn't see anything but he must be quiet smart. He also did figure out the school secret so maybe he really is smart.

(Raion beg to differ)

We continue our talk until the bell rings signifying the lunch over.

At class

[Hey, we're going to go hang out with Kushida-chan and some other people after class. You want to come?]

I received that text message in the middle of my afternoon class while absentmindedly jotting down notes. I had no reason to refuse their invitation, but I thought I'd ask who was going.

I mean, I didn't want to be surrounded by a bunch of people I didn't know. That would be awkward.
I quickly received a reply. I saw Ike and Yamauchi's names, as well as Kushida's. Including me, that made five people. Didn't seem like anyone whom I didn't already know was included. Well, that sounded fine. I confirmed that I'd go, and a response quickly followed.

The message is about them fighting who will get Kushida. I decided to message Ryuvolt to ask if he want to come with me.

I look at the front and see him taking out his phone. He look back at me and turn back to the front.

"Nah. I need to take a rest I'm quite stressful this month. Thanks for inviting me though.'' (Read)

-Raion Ryuvolt-

"Okay" (Read)

-Me-

I look back to the front and start jotting down notes again.

No wonder he's been going back to the dorm early. Who would have thought he was stressed out. I wonder what make him so stress to the point it last this long.

After school.

Raion POV.

"Arggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" I groaned. Remembering what happened today.

Horikita is back at her original seat. She found it strange that she was seated not at the place that she have been assigned to. So, the people that I changed seating also went back to their original places except for me. Why? Because I bought my seat for 10,000 points, in which the teacher agree. Sorry Miyake Akito, you're staying next to Sudo. Well, Sudo is not that bad of a person. I guess.

Now there must be some people asking questions, like how did I not get caught when there is camera inside the classroom. The answer is simple. When I found out there's camera inside, I hack and edit some stuff. Making it look like a misplacement by the staff. Good thing the teacher ask me first to change, if not, I will be next to Sudo and I won't be able to get a fresh air. The bad new is that the teacher thought I figured out the school way of handling things.

You cannot blame me. I didn't know there was a list of where the students will be seated glued to the door. I thought there was only the nameplates on top of our desk.

Sigh

"What a lovely die" I say with a hint of sarcasm in it.

I decided to ignore myself and take a shower and have some food to eat. After finishing all of that. I went into the closet

(A/n: I don't know what closet they use. But for the sake of the plot think of it as a small walk in closet.)

I take out a machine and start tinkering with it. This mission will require this machine to work well, if it busted, then so is the mission. I don't want to break my record of finishing my mission completely, goes down hill with this simple mission. To be honest, it's not a heavy machine and it can get lift up easily. I make sure it become small parts, so when I feel like using it I could just put it together.

After tinkering with the machine, I take two bag out from the closet. To be honest, the closet become more of a storage than a closet not gonna lie. I look at the bag and open it. One of bag is silinder and really long, about 6-7 meters. The other one is shape like a box. Both of this is a vital thing for the mission. If this thing fuck up, I fuck up.

After around three hours. I finished what I've been doing. There's four bag that I will bring for the mission.

The other one is a backpack. It's for a clothes and a pants. There's also some stuff there.

I already told Ayanokouji and Hanabira not to disturb me for a week. Ayanokouji complied, while Hanabira is someone I got trouble with. I had to use my favour on her. I told the teacher that I will not go to class for a while. My excuse is simple, I broke my leg and I have a fever. Which is not a lie. I make myself fall down the stairs and raise my temperature a little bit.

The doctor conclude that I fall down because I was dizzy from my fever. The camera also show the truth. I make myself dizzy. Good thing I make myself fall down at school when there's a staff there. If not, then I'll definitely wait there till someone come. And oh boy! The doctor freak out when he check my temperature and found out my temperature is 39.55 celcius.

Not a big deal. I've deal with way more worst fever than that. Also, since I fall down a few flight of stairs, I thought it will be normal if I bleed a little. So, I make my head a little weak to make sure I bleed. This results me in getting more than one week worth of vacation.

Although I would love to take my vacation, I need to go to class to laugh at them.

This is nothing. The fever is just my own, doing so I can drop my temperature back to normal, if not, maybe I'll be dealing with it. My leg might be broken but I was careful to make sure it was easy to heal. Which it was. Just a little push and my leg back to normal. The head is the only thing I couldn't fix. It will be okay in a day or two. So no big deal. I will probably make myself the same after finishing my mission. But I'll probably make it a little better. I need to make sure I didn't tell Hanabira. If I did she will come and visit. I don't want that.

Okay. Let stop right there. I get to my bed to have a sleep. But just as I was closing my eyes, I feel a disturbance in the space. I open my eyes and found out I'm in Arthur's domain. I just sigh.

I look around and found Pin and Arthur at the table. I decided to welcome myself and sit down.

"Heya there pal. How you doing?" Arthur ask enthusiastically.

"Fine I guess."

"Good to hear that." Pin nod assured of my well being.

Because I ask for some privacy, they both decided that they will only check me when I ask for their help. But since there is other god that watch what happened to me. I don't really know what to say.

I thought as I remembering the time when Pin and Arthur told me there is other god that watch my life going down. They told me this just a few days ago. They also told me that there is other sub universes. I don't know what to call the other god, in which they replied that I can call them readers. Weird name but who cares. It also appears that the readers only know some stuff and not all of it. Which is good. Although it turn out they will know it later in the future. I'm already use to people watching me so this is nothing.

Also,if there's a reader, there could be a writer.

Could be Arthur because that's what his former title is.

Now back to business.

"So, why am I here?" I decided to ask both of them.

Arthur was the one who answered. "You see, Pin here thought you will be a little stress so he suggested you to let it all out."

This make me raise my eyebrow. I look at Pin and he just nod.

"You see, I ask Arthur here if you've feel stress before, which is quite stupid considering you are still human even though he say you are not a normal one. So I suggest to let you relief yourself for a while. When I said that he ask if I'm sure about it since you got an extreme way of doing it. I said yes. You are giving us entertainment so why not making it more entertaining."

I smirked hearing this.

"I see. So you're telling me I could do it.''

"Yes." Pin answer without hesitation. Arthur is my creator, he must know what I always do, he probably tell Pin how I relieved my stress.

"So you're telling me.... I paused for a second and look at Pin straight in the eyes.

I can kill somebody." I say enthusiastically and with a psychopathic grin.

______________________________________

Okay done.

And finally, blood will shed. My type of thing.....

....

Anyway, just an early warning, I'm almost finished writing the next chapter. And there's some mention of blood and death. So if any of you are, you don't need to read it.

I asli said that I'm almost finished writing, but I'll be publishing it next month. Because I got stuff to do.

For your information. I'm not a creative person. The only thing I got is my wild imagination and my brain that can remember a lot of things for a while. I actually got this idea from my imagination. I also thought about doing a That Time I Got Reincarnated As A Slime fanfiction. I already got the skill set and the plot. But the problem arises when I read TTIGRAAS fanfiction in which the OC got the same skill and concept as what I was thinking. The plot also look the same a little.

This make me sad but I will need to change a little bit of what I think about the plot. I don't want to look like I copied the author of that book. So I will think this through. Not like I'm gonna write it soon because I don't like to write to many book at the same time. It will be tiring to keep up with the released date and school. So I won't be doing it anytime soon.

Also another information. I don't write what my plot is, I just store it all inside my head. Because everytime I wrote it on a book I forgot about the plot. Which is quite weird.

Anyway, have a great day.

Sorry for bad grammar and writing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 38.2K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
614K 9.6K 88
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
284K 18.1K 22
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
148K 4.9K 100
'How I obsessively adore you' ˏˋ°‒*β€βž· startedβž›30/03/2024 finishedβž› ˏˋ°‒*β€βž· cover by me x