psithurism | DNF

By alimybeloved

George, the town's Wild Child. He's known mainly for his guilty behavior around the neighborhood, but also hi... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
woop
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
thank you!!:)
georges journal (pt1)
chapter 35
george journal 3/19/22
chapter 36
gnfs spotify!
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
a poem by kenziestove
1/3
2/3
3/3
stage
one last time
is there any saving?
are we too young for this?
thank you so much
AHHHHH SEQUEL

chapter 28

4.5K 145 417
By alimybeloved

TW: Suggested suicide, amplified self-harm, manipulation, Sexual assault mention. This chapter may be very very sensitive to some, please don't feel the need to read, I can't stress that enough. Stay strong <3

This chapter also does include speak of what may or may not be "above", as I've used in the story. All I ask from you is for you all to respect it.
——

"George! I missed you." Dream reached out for a hug before George backed up,

"What's wrong, why're you acting so weird?" A look of concern for himself grew, what if he had been with Leo. Only the worst of his thoughts came out from hiding when not needed.

"What do you mean?" He could feel his anxiousness getting to him, he started to feel his palms grow sweaty.

"I saw you come out of some else's dorm, and then you stand in front of the door putting on a fake smile, for what? And now you're acting like this."

"What do you mean? I'm not acting weird, are you okay George? Maybe you need some re-" He couldn't finish before a different tone ruled George,

"Stop it! What the hell is wrong with you, you're obviously hiding something from me." He could feel the tears well up in his eyes.

"Why are you trying to manipulate me right now George? Why would you even doubt me, I thought you actually cared for me."

"Oh, I'm manipulating you?! Look at you right now, your fists are balled up like you're about to hit a wall, obviously something's up if you're so upset about it."

"I don't think you love me, George, after all I've done for you, you decide to treat me like this. Wow." Changing the subject to make himself the victim I see, George thought to himself.

George stayed silent though, afraid every sob he'd been holding in would burst out of him if he let one thing out at that moment.

Tonight he'd clutch his knees while he grabbed fistfuls of his hair, sobbing from exhaustion. He wanted everything to be alright.

Just for once. It's all he asked for. It wasn't too much to ask for, but whatever spirit may or may not be above him would listen to his simple request.

Instead, it watched him fail, lose every worthy aspect he had been clutching onto for these past two months.

He was slowly falling apart. A new piece falling off of his own body every day. Except he couldn't find the super glue to put his life back together.

First, it was home.

Then, the comforting feeling of his friends,

After that, his well-being. The ability to function correctly without having the urge to dangle his feet off of a tall building and eventually let in.

Now, Dream. The man holding onto his last string. Slowly cutting the string with the same razor he'd pull out of his bedside table every night while he grieved in the messy sheets he hadn't bothered to fix for weeks.

Weak. Weak. Weak.

But may only his book know all the details of emotion that George deals with.

"So now you're going to give me pure silence? What'd I even do wrong?!" Dream practically yelled, George stepped back. His eyes widened at the sudden anger that laced his tongue. "Honestly, how could anyone deal with your neediness, you are such a handful!"

He could feel tears starting to form, he could feel his throat start to close up, everything around him mattered solely on the amount of tears he shed from his deep brown eyes.

Each tear resembled a piece of the earth falling off until the tears came flooding down, and so did the earth.

Everything around him had collapsed. But there was nothing he could except sit with his knees buckled in and cry it out till he'd float off to space. But for now, he'd stand 'strong'.

But Dream felt in power. Like he was the one above controlling George's life. Why was he doing this? May only he and one other know the soul purpose of treating George like how Leo treated him. (ur supposed to be confused if you are)

It ended with George running off to find someone, something, away from Dream. His face dried then grew wet again from the speed he was running at, and the amount of tears continuing to stream down his face while he ran.

Repetitive. Like Dreams behavior. But in some way, he still loved him. Why you may ask, and an answer can't be processed.

Even after everything, he still loved him.

Suddenly, the air grew cold, like he entered a whole different dimension where you could only worry about your loved ones and nothing else would be prohibited. Maybe it was his own mind making the aura around him cold.

Either way, he slowed down to grasp himself, to give him some way of warmth, but it only made it worse for him. He dropped down to the floor and clutched his knees as he had promised to tonight.

Everything bad that had happened in these past two months came back to him. He could feel the hands of the two men at the club feel over his body again without his consent. Every bad memory made flooded onto him like a hurricane.

He felt disgusting.

He cried and cried until a nearby crashing sound was heard, then suddenly someone gave him the warmth he needed at the moment.

Two pairs of arms were wrapped around his balled body. He didn't care enough to look up and see who it had been, he just needed a hug. He sobbed and sobbed, but he couldn't find anything in him to stop.

"It'll be okay.." One of the voices spoke up, it was Sapnap. His best friend he had needed the most these past two months.

Who knew everything could go wrong in two months? Who knew the world depended on how many tears George shed/didn't shed.

Except he didn't hug back, he stayed glued to his knees. He couldn't, he actually couldn't. It's like something was surpassing his own control, tying him up with rope in his current position.

Even if he really really wanted to, he couldn't.

Apparently, Sapnap had taken notice and picked him up himself, and proceeded to reassure him the walk back to the dorm. Sapnap knew exactly the reasoning for George's random outbreak.

He kicked open the door to see Dream sitting on his head, pulling at the blonde hairs in his head, his hands overflowing with hair.

"Get out," Sapnap spoke,

"This is my dorm too dumbass, I'll get in trouble if I get out."

"Does it look like I give two flying shits?! Get the fuck out!" Sapnap shouted at Dream with every force in his body, just for George. (don't mistake any of this for shipping gnf and sapnap, it's all /p)

Dream looked up at Sapnap with a snarl before quickly packing his spare uniform and his school bag. In little time, he set off, to who knows where?

Sapnap set George onto his bed and bear hugged him,

"I'm so sorry, George.." Karl stood near, fiddling with his fingers. Even if none of them knew the full story, they still felt sorry.

———————
a/n

idek how to start this a/n, im sorry. i hope this chapter wasn't too much to handle and i hope no one forced their selves to read it. these are some(please don't assume all) things i have been through and i can bet you many other people have aswell so please respect every triggering aspect!!

im proud of how ive written this chapter and how much detail i put into it, this is probably my best written chapter, detail wise!

i know this chapter was a really triggering topic for some and i just want you to know that i'm proud of you in every aspect i could be:) and if you're struggling my dms are open<3 you're so so so strong and i hope you realize that. i know you can do even more. keep pushing yourself to do bigger things, it'll work out in the end:D always remember you're awesome and worth it, always will be. don't ever let others peoples opinions on you change how you look at yourself!! remember to stay hydrated and make sure you've ate something today!

have an amazing rest of your day/night,
all the love,
-ali<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

201K 5.9K 24
[FINISHED] George has to live with extreme anxiety. He never talks to people and locks himself in his room. One day he needs to go to the supermarket...
495K 14.1K 26
Major TW: eating disorder, suicidal thoughts/actions GeorgeNotFound, the 24 year old streamer, is struggling with an eating disorder. He hasn't told...
245K 7.4K 22
(This story has been entered into the Watty awards :D) After not being approved to move to the states, George takes a small two week vacation in the...
167K 5.5K 31
George is exhausted from living in his toxic home where he's bullied by his brothers and treated harshly by his homophobic foster parents, and in his...