[BL] Dressed as the Best and...

By Erishi_An

Dressed as the Best and Loved Dad 穿成极品受他爸 Author: 饮尔 Status: 106 Chapters Description: After reading a copy o... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106

Chapter 2

7.5K 296 78
By Erishi_An

"Divorce, what kind of divorce?"

    Zhou Yiguo was taken aback, frowning slightly, as if he didn't understand why Xiao Naiwang suddenly changed his temper. Before, it was obvious that he only had to coax, or even coax, and he would be fine. Now he actually started to play his temper and make a divorce.

    "What's so hard to understand about the word divorce?"

    Xiao Wang felt amused, his eyes rolled around on Zhou Chuanjing's face held by Zhou Yiguo, as if he hadn't seen the bitter and angry gaze, he curled his lips at Zhou Yiguo, "You are ready, let's try to get a divorce as soon as possible."

    Xiao Naiwang’s skin looks really good, her rosy lips slightly curled up, her long black eyelashes flicker with a smile, the soft sunlight sets off her exquisite and clear face, and her fair skin shines with delicate luster, which is obviously a mockery. Zhou Yiguo's eyes were dazzled by Zhou Yiguo's expression.

    "Bah, shameless vixen.".Zhou Yurou really disliked the man in front of her. She was obviously a man who looked better than a woman. She robbed his brother's attention and brought an oil bottle to divide their property. What a shame!

    "Shameless vixen?" Xiao Wang raised his eyebrows slightly, glanced lightly in his eyes, and smiled, "Zhou Yiguo, your sister's upbringing is really good."

    Unexpectedly, Xiao Wang dared to fight back, Zhou Yurou was furious: "You fucking just..."

    "Xiaorou!" Zhou Yiguo flashed an unhappy eyebrow, sharply reprimanded, "Go back to your room!"

    "Brother!" Zhou Yurou gritted her teeth with anger, gave Xiao Wang a vicious look, turned and ran upstairs.

    Upon seeing this, the bear child Zhou Chuanjing was angrily about to kick Xiao Wang, and Xiao Wang drew away without a trace. His voice was impatient, "Zhou Yiguo, you should solve your family's affairs first, and let's talk about it."

."Xiaowang, they are still children. You have a large number of adults. As an elder, don't be angry with them, okay?" Zhou Yiguo grabbed Zhou Chuanjing, who was struggling to beat Xiaowang, with a hint of disapproval in his voice. "Disagree" is to Xiao Wang: "Xiaowang, divorce is not a child's play, please stop making trouble."

    "What is trouble?" Xiao Wang was ridiculous at Zhou Yiguo's high-sounding and righteous words. He deserves to be the father of scum attack. This scum is passed down in the same vein.

    "I can't take care of your two children. You take your son away and come and talk to me about divorce." Xiao Wang raised his hand to the doorknob, "Also, your sister is older than me. If she is a child, What am I?"

    Xiao Wang didn't give Zhou Yiguo a chance to continue his sophistry. He raised his hand to close the door and locked the door.

    What a shame!

.Holding the little guy desperately shrinking into his arms, he walked to the bed and sat down, Xiao Wang stretched out his hand and patted the baby's back lightly, and coaxed: "The baby is not afraid, Dad will not let them bully the baby."

    "I, I'm not afraid..." The baby stretched out his little hand and rubbed his somewhat swollen eyes, then reached out and patted Xiao Wang's arm, comforting him milkily, "Dad, don't be afraid, Dad. Babies... Babies won't let them Qi, Dad Qifu..."

    Xiao Wang was amused by the baby's small accent, and gently squeezed the baby's face, but unfortunately he didn't pinch any meat at all. His small face was so thin that he couldn't help feeling sour. He secretly made up his mind to work hard to get rich and feed the little guy and himself. . Of course, we have to divorce.

.This week, the family is really ridiculous. It's really ridiculous that he is scared of their wealth, let alone him, even the previous Xiao Naiwang didn't want to calculate their wealth.

    Thinking of the original body, Xiao Wang became even more angry. His son was so skinny that he only wanted to please the Zhou family. He really couldn't understand the brain circuit. He just simply merged the memory of the original body. , I just browsed it roughly, but didn't look at each item carefully, he suddenly felt that it was necessary for him to sort out the memory again.

    Xiao Wang thought so and decided to do so. He immediately took the little guy in his arms onto the bed, rubbed the little guy’s hair gently, and said, “Baby, Dad is going to sleep for a while now. You play by yourself, or Sleep, okay?"

    "good......".Baby Xiao nodded obediently, and eagerly pulled the quilt next to him with his little hand, and struggling to cover Xiao Wang's body, said in a soft voice: "Dad...Dad will sleep on the quilt and won't get sick. ......"

    "The baby is so good." Xiao Wang's heart warmed, and he gently rubbed the top of the baby's hair. This little guy is so sensible. Such a well-behaved and caring child must never let him be abused for a lifetime and ruined in a scumbag. One family.

    Xiao Wang gently squeezed the baby's hand, lay down together, then pulled the quilt over the two of them, and closed his eyes.

    Seeing Xiao Wang closed his eyes, the baby Xiao next to him tried his best to sideways more than half of his body. His slick eyes looked at Xiao Wang without blinking, and two sweet little pear vortices appeared on his cheeks, which looked special. happy.

    Today's father is so good.......When my brother attacked him today, my father didn't say so sternly about him as before. He even hugged him. He was so happy! It would be better if Dad keeps doing this, he...he must be better so that Dad will like him more and will hug him more...

    As soon as Xiao Wang closed his eyes, he settled down. Starting from the memory of the present, he carefully reviewed one by one, while reviewing and complaining. The brain circuit of Xiao Naiwang was really magical. He only met Zhou Yiguo three months ago and started to spend money. Trying to please their family, but always forgetting his son.

    However, this Xiao Naiwang is also a bit pitiful. In his memory, Baby Xiao seems to have always been brought by him, and he has always been alone, so there is no relative or friend to help...Eh, wait, it's not right!

.Suddenly seeing a memory that shocked him to horror, Xiao Naiwang twitched his fingertips and opened his eyes, his open mouth could not close for a long time.

    "Dad?" Seeing Xiao Wang like this, Baby Xiao thought he was having a nightmare. He quickly put down the big fan in his hand, stretched out his little hand and patted Xiao Wang's chest softly, softly coaxing: "Dad is not afraid... .... Dad is not afraid..."

    Xiao Wang looked at the little guy who was lying on his chest, his eyes filled with concern, his Adam's apple moved, and he felt complicated and didn't know what to say...

    This baby Xiao was born in his original body? ! ! !

    ——Originally! already! pregnancy! of? ! ! !

    Why is it not mentioned in that book? ! He thought that Baby Xiao was born by the original owner and another woman!

.Vomiting blood, this is too weird, how can a man give birth to a child, this Xiao Naiwang's body is obviously exactly the same as a man!

    Thinking of the scene of the original body having a laparotomy in a small rural clinic, Xiao Wang burst into tears in his heart. Although he likes men, it does not mean that he can accept his own childbirth!

    Xiao Wang thought so, slipped his hand into his shirt and touched his stomach, only to find that the scars there had completely disappeared. Only then did he realize that the original owner is so talented that he never left scars on his body. He just cut it last week. I cut my hand while cooking, and now the scars on my fingers are no longer visible.

    "Dad?" Baby Xiao poked his head with concern, his shaggy hair rubbed against Xiao Wang's chin, "Dad, are you still scared...?"

    "Dad is okay.".Xiao Wang rubbed the little head lying on his chest in a complicated mood, and sighed, "Daddy will sleep for a while, baby is good."

    "Okay, baby, dad sleep well." Baby Xiao moved his little head from Xiao Wang, and lay down next to Xiao Wang obediently, holding Xiao Wang's cuffs tightly with his little hands.

    Xiao Wang closed his eyes and sorted out the memory of the original body again.

    Originally didn’t live here, but lived in City X. He graduated from high school four years ago and went to a restaurant party with his classmates. He was filled with a lot of alcohol and was completely drunk. , Lying next to him was a tall, muscular man.

.He didn't see what the man looked like, only saw a scary scar on the man's back. He was so scared that he thought that he had provoke the underworld, so he immediately put on his clothes and ran out in a panic, but he was enrolled in college. A week later, I found out that I was pregnant.

    At that time, the original body was extremely panicked and wanted to find someone to help him secretly miscarry but couldn't find it. After all, he didn't have any reliable classmates. After remarrying, he was equivalent to a stepdad's dad. I dropped out of school and ran to a remote country to live while earning money. Finally, I found a black clinic and had my stomach cut. When the baby was two years old, he brought him to the present county, and then I met Zhou Yiguo. .

    There are only so many memories in total, and Xiao Wang can't see clearly the memories ahead.

.Can't tell what the mood is, Xiao Wang took a long breath, suppressed the chaotic emotions, thought for a long time, and decided to turn everything off.

    He sympathized with Xiao Naiwang's experience, but for this reason, he desperately tried to please Zhou Yiguo's family and abused his son as a slave, which he couldn't understand.

    But from now on, he is Xiao Naiwang.

    He will take the baby with him and live with pride. As for those scumbags who like to abuse others, let them entertain themselves.

    Xiao Naiwang thought it through and opened his eyes. A cool wind suddenly blew by and lifted his hair.

.I saw Baby Xiao with small hands and feet trying to hold a big bamboo fan with both hands, and fanned him with hula lala. The bamboo fan was so big that it was as big as the baby’s three small heads, so Baby Xiao fan It was very hard, and my little face was a little red from exhaustion.

    Xiao Naiwang immediately sat up, took the fan, and said softly, "What is the baby fan doing?"

    "Dad just sweated, dad is hot..." Baby Xiao raised his head and looked at Xiao Naiwang with sullen eyes.

    Xiao Naiwang was taken aback for a moment, and then his heart seemed to melt. He gently hugged the baby and kissed his little face, "The baby is so good, and my father is not hot anymore."

    "Yeah!" The praised baby Xiao smiled shyly, quietly stiffened her chest, and soft little pear vortexes appeared on her cheeks.

    Xiao Naiwang immediately poked in his heart and stretched out his hand to hug the baby in his arms. .Such a well-behaved, sensible and caring baby should be disliked by no one, but it is a pity that he was abused from the beginning to the end in the book. Fortunately, now that he is here, the tragedy will not continue on the baby.

    "Gurulu~" A belly call suddenly sounded, Xiao Baobao's face turned red, and her two little hands covered her belly.

    "Baby is hungry?" Xiao Naiwang wanted to laugh and felt sad again, reaching out and touching his flat belly, feeling uncomfortable, "Shall we go to eat?"

    "Okay!" Baby Xiao nodded his head.

    Xiao Naiwang turned around and found a small purse under the pillow, and found out twenty-seven eight cents in it. He couldn't help feeling dull, thinking about it, and put it in his pocket.

.The meals on weekdays are all made by the original body. When he married Zhou Yiguo, he brought a total of more than 80 yuan. This has only been more than half a month, and it took more than 50, which is more than a month than an ordinary worker. The salary is still higher, which shows how well prepared meals are usually, but the family is full of oily mouths, and still verbally insults the original body.

    What a beast!

    Xiao Naiwang picked up Baby Xiao, who was so thin that he could touch the spine, feeling sour, and got up to open the door. He was not going to work for the sake of face. The family had eaten so much money from him. It was not too much for him to take the baby for a meal.

    As soon as Xiao Naiwang opened the door, he saw Zhou Yiguo standing at the door, keeping the posture of knocking on the door. When he saw him coming out, he immediately said, "Xiaowang, it's late."

    It's late?

    Heh, is this waiting for him to cook?

.Xiao Naiwang sneered. He was thinking about eating them. He didn't expect to make this meal by himself, but just do it. It's more important to eat.

    Holding the baby around Zhou Yiguo, Xiao Naiwang walked to the kitchen based on his memory. Zhou Yiguo at the back saw that Xiao Naiwang ignored him, his face changed, but he still didn't say anything. He followed up and asked gently, "Should I help?"

    "No." Xiao Naiwang put down the baby, patted his little shoulder gently, and said softly: "Daddy is cooking, you are here obediently, okay?"

    "Okay." Baby Xiao nodded obediently, stiffening his small chest, "Dad, I...I'm great."

    Does this mean you don’t have to worry about him?

    Xiao Naiwang smiled and kissed the baby's little cheek, "Good... the baby is awesome."

.Getting up to prepare to cook, Xiao Naiwang turned his head and glanced at Zhou Yiguo, who was still standing next to him, showing his disgust: "Go out, it's a hindrance here."

    Zhou Yiguo's throat choked. In the past, if he offered to help, Xiao Naiwang would have been flattered. !

    Feeling a little angry, Zhou Yiguo turned and left the kitchen.

    Xiao Naiwang sneered inwardly and began to check the things in the kitchen.

    In addition to onion, ginger and garlic, there are only three kinds of vegetables in the kitchen, tomatoes, potatoes, and eggplants. In addition, there was a small piece of pork belly and half a small basket of native eggs. Xiao Naiwang thought about it for a while and decided on the recipe in his heart.

.He was originally one of the most well-known food bloggers on the Internet before crossing, and he not only knows how to eat and comment, but also cook. All of his close friends are good gluttons and eat his food. There is nothing unsavory about the dish... Xiao Naiwang's eyes suddenly lit up.

    How about... he also figured out a way to sell some snacks? !

    He is still very confident in his craft.

    Although this world is overhead, it is very similar to China in the 1980s. The market economy has just been opened for seven or eight years. It is the time when there is a lot of oil and water to dig, but... he has no money now, really. It may not be possible to make a small business.

    After sighing, Xiao Naiwang decided to make the meal first.
.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

368K 24.2K 36
She was going to marry with her love but just right before getting married(very end moment)she had no other choice and had to marry his childhood acq...
182K 20.3K 29
She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful She is innocent He is cunning She is broken He is perfect or is he? . . . . . . . . JI...
345K 11.5K 36
My back was pressed against the wall, and our faces were merely inches away. He gently placed a finger below my chin and tilted my face upward. I tri...
1M 13.3K 52
NOT EDITED YET Gracie Owen's a headstrong journalist major rooms with her childhood best friend JJ Anderson for junior year, little does she know she...